klanaggy pirate @ soldier texums :: 6pm SECN

Hagbard Celine

35 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

okay, i found a pic of bootline.....

e654cdcefe633174971d6dc0c7b1bc4e.png.ce0542c4efdb02b93811c711b1b8d320.png

i consider myself above-average-attuned to turditions.....  and this one is new to me, with 40 years of exposure to the infestation.

It's like a human barium enema.

Barium Enema: Purpose, Procedure & Risks

Turdition indeed.

early scan of texags for pre-kick comedy....
this probably belongs in the main thread, but what the fuck is "bootline"?
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3233627
It's when one Ag squeezes down while holding his or her breath and the other Ag huffing paint thinner then punches the other Ag in the fupa. Really simple stuff

JWinTX

These big SEC lines manhandle the lines of the Texas schools because our state gives us nothing for glorified flag football at the HS levelwhich I blame completely on Leach and his system's success at Tech. Coaches here will tell you that kids love playing the spread…so we have no physicality on these lines or at tackling.

plaintext for bullneck

JWinTX

4:51p

These big SEC lines manhandle the lines of the Texas schools because our state gives us nothing for glorified flag football at the HS levelwhich I blame completely on Leach and his system's success at Tech. Coaches here will tell you that kids love playing the spread…so we have no physicality on these lines or at tackling.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

What the fuck was that?

A game at Kyle Field rivals any of the craziest, most insanely idiotic shit I have ever witnessed in person.

What they think is intimidating leaves you asking yourself exactly your question.  Over and over for 4 hours...