What a Weekend Bender

CHIEF

3 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Are you still drunk?  

BTW your bender was cheaper than mine. I started drinking during the game and didn't stop until 12 30am. I lost like 5 college bets and bought a $600 gravity fed wood/charcoal smoker from Lowes at midnight online. 

doesn't matter have brisket

• Hook 'Em 2

I was in club level with some frog friends, even some of the wealthy FW olds were doing the horns down..especially when me and the wife were around.

We seem to be the only school in the country with our own handsign...unless you count froggies pathetic palsy fingers.

• Hook 'Em 2

Are you still drunk?  
BTW your bender was cheaper than mine. I started drinking during the game and didn't stop until 12 30am. I lost like 5 college bets and bought a $600 gravity fed wood/charcoal smoker from Lowes at midnight online. 

I make my best purchases at that hour.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ousux said:

I was in club level with some frog friends, even some of the wealthy FW olds were doing the horns down..especially when me and the wife were around.

We seem to be the only school in the country with our own handsign...unless you count froggies pathetic palsy fingers.

Miami fans get pretty annoyed if you throw the U down. Can't really turn the Baylor sic em, Tech guns, or SFA axe down effectively, and who would ever taunt using NC State's wolfhead?

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Miami fans get pretty annoyed if you throw the U down. Can't really turn the Baylor sic em, Tech guns, or SFA axe down effectively, and who would ever taunt using NC State's wolfhead?

Doesn't the TCU hand-sign look exactly like SMU's pony ears hand-sign?

11 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Did you end up taking the pickup truck to tailgate?

Sorry guys, I was still kinda shitfaced this morning. I should have just put it on the TCU week thread. It was just a glorious day of football, and in my condition, I was overly giddy. Did not take the truck, Mrs. CHIEF said there is no way she is going to drive that thing back home in traffic, and we both knew she would be driving. I'm kinda in the doghouse, I went through 3/4's of a handle yesterday.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Sorry guys, I was still kinda shitfaced this morning. I should have just put it on the TCU week thread. It was just a glorious day of football, and in my condition, I was overly giddy. Did not take the truck, Mrs. CHIEF said there is no way she is going to drive that thing back home in traffic, and we both knew she would be driving. I'm kinda in the doghouse, I went through 3/4's of a handle yesterday.

CHIEF

Wait till next weekend. 

• Hook 'Em 5

23 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

Can I get some pics of the full handle and the 1/4 full handle?  That would be good evidence to trot out for the next time I get in trouble for drinking too much on a football Saturday.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Can I get some pics of the full handle and the 1/4 full handle?  That would be good evidence to trot out for the next time I get in trouble for drinking too much on a football Saturday.

I would, but my phone is still at that restaurant.

CHIEF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Are you still drunk?  

My wife and me are still laughing about this one. 

8 hours ago, ousux said:

ROTFLMFAO, Mrs Shooter, who has not followed college football since Colt graduated walked through the living room while I was watching the game and they were showing some of the palsy fingered fans during a break and she asked the special needs people get special prices for tickets. LOL LOL 

I spit Crown Royal and Coke about 30 ft across the room.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

ROTFLMFAO, Mrs Shooter, who has not followed college football since Colt graduated walked through the living room while I was watching the game and they were showing some of the palsy fingered fans during a break and she asked the special needs people get special prices for tickets. LOL LOL 

I spit Crown Royal and Coke about 30 ft across the room.

so tickets at aggy kroger field are discounted for all aggy?