Oklahoma @ Kansas

Constant

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

No choice but to play Rattler.

Popcorn, get yours.

if they don't score on the first drive he will have to make a decision.  Rattler is gone if he doesn't pull him.

I'm guessing Riley is gonna run the shit out of Williams to get his head into the game.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Just saw this score. I’m sure OU blows them out in the 2nd half, but still raises huge questions about the PK defensive coaching this year. 

Yep, I'm watching OU ball carriers being brought down with servicable LB play and wrap up tackling.

Crazy pills!

• Like 2

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Just saw this score. I’m sure OU blows them out in the 2nd half, but still raises huge questions about the PK defensive coaching this year. 

Not to the experts on the PK thread.  He can do no wrong. We just have talent equal to a middle school B team, so the argument goes.  

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Having QB controversy isn’t good for any team. This wasn’t handled well at all. You can kinda see it in the players on the sideline. 

eh, he pulled the guy who was going to lose to Texas and won the game.  OU isn't going to lose this game no matter who the QB is.

I expect OU to look better as well as some Rig 12 ref fuckery.