[Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC

GreenspointTexas

Just now, burdine said:

Casey is playing decent.

He is throwing to a WR room recruited from the Isle of Misfit Toys so that is a drawback.

Plenty to sell to recruits here.

I think it's easy to see the potential of Sark's offense and the way the current talent is holding it back.

Should be an easy sell. 

You'll play early like Worthy if youre legit. 

Coaching is good 

This is not meant to be directly aimed at you. It’s just something that gets vomited out on a regular basis. So please…..Shut up with the super bowl bullshit. It’s fukn tired and not even true. I don’t give a fuk what some poll a few years ago said. This ain’t the super bowl. And it doesn’t fukn excuse Texas from playing winning football. Just quit. I don’t give a fuk if it’s their super bowl. It should be our fukn chance to stomp weaker competition. We haven’t done that. For a long time. So quit with the super bowl analogy.
Wtf you can say fuck dumbass

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I don’t think he’s good or anything,  it is prefer Kai Money over Moore right. Ow. 
I liked what I’ve seen in small sample size from Dixon. Is he healthy?  
that was the biggest clown show ending I’ve ever seen. It’s unfathomable that we scored 0 points on those last 3 drives. 

Has to drive Sark insane.    Just fucking EXECUTE and we are up 17.  Guys have been in position to make plays all fucking game.   
Like he said in the presser - we have the prep and the plays. If we just execute EVERY PLAY then we're good. The problem is that not everyone is executing and it's killing us.

18 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

we have missed 2 TD passed  this is 28-10 bullshit

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Should be 28-10, with better QB and WR play.

like an 18 point lead in the 2nd half would mean anything to this team.        this team is bad because they find ways to lose.    other teams find ways to win, this team keeps finding new ways to lose in creative and spectacularly bad ways. 

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

What was even funnier was the pbp confusing McElroy with other highly recruited Texas QBs. No one in Texas wanted him. Alabama won in 2009 in spite of him.

Greg McElroy has tape of Herbie talking in the background during sex.

I would caution anyone who thinks our defense is looking good. There’s an eight year pattern in play. Play well on most plays but then give up huge chunks of yardage on wide open running and receivers. Then in second half, collapse because they are too tired. 

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'll be  honest, this type of arm chair QBing is fucking insane.  There were 2/3 guys in the backfield on the damned snap and you expect him to make the perfect throw/read with very little chance of success?

I get he's not a great QB, and he isn't throwing perfect, but please find another fucking play to prove your point.

I'm not sure what you were watching, he had a clean pocket a delayed blitz was starting up the middle but nowhere near him when he cut that loose....he has to be better.

• immamac changed the title to [Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC