[Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC

GreenspointTexas

6 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I was being nice, given the power of the penis drawing around here. I’ll be happy when he leaves. He’s worse than Armani Foreman. 

Thompson cost us no less than 13 points, directly. He threw 2 good touchdown passes, and has sucked shit since then. Overall, a bad performance, and the defense has played better than. Thompson. If we can’t be honest about our players’ performance, this place is as dumb when dipshits were supporting Strong around here after his Notre Dame loss. 

Armanti Foreman would be the best WR on this team outside of Worthy.   He simply did not play more at Texas because he didn't care to practice, not because he was not talented.  I wish we had a WR half as talented as Foreman outside of Worthy.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Did you watch the fucking play?  Do you understand WHY the ball was thrown like that?  It wasn't a great throw, but under duress he got it to his WR and he SHOULD have caught it.

Jesus this board isn't just stupid, it's fucking regarded at times.

Yes I saw the play.  That was a tough catch when the receiver is running one way and the ball is thrown hard behind/high his momentum.  Do you not understand that?

7 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Thank God we have Brennen Thompson & Armani Winfield coming. Hopefully Evan Stewart as well. I think it’s time to stop believing in Josh Moore and Marcus Washington 

What is wrong with Washington today? He's caught a couple of passes, including a horrible throw where he walled off the defender from making an INT.

Edited by HtownHorn

6 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I was being nice, given the power of the penis drawing around here. I’ll be happy when he leaves. He’s worse than Armani Foreman. 

Thompson cost us no less than 13 points, directly. He threw 2 good touchdown passes, and has sucked shit since then. Overall, a bad performance, and the defense has played better than. Thompson. If we can’t be honest about our players’ performance, this place is as dumb when dipshits were supporting Strong around here after his Notre Dame loss. 

You make it sound like he’s doing terrible and he’s 12/16…..    You also act like we are use to a qb with deep ball accuracy, which hasn’t been the truth in a long time.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, victory88 said:

Armanti Foreman would be the best WR on this team outside of Worthy.   He simply did not play more at Texas because he didn't care to practice, not because he was not talented.  I wish we had a WR

I know this isn't the recruiting thread. And what I am about to say has been stated ad nauseam. But top WR recruits seriously should be looking at the Longhorns offense thinking yeah I can certainly play better than what they have on their team and no wonder Worthy gets so much playing time as a true freshman.

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Has to drive Sark insane.    Just fucking EXECUTE and we are up 17.  Guys have been in position to make plays all fucking game.   

He should be the first person to see and know this since he runs the damn offense.    There is seriously no one on the team that can play receiver outside of X?   Fuck, let Cameron Dicker take a shot at it at this point.   

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

You are as blind as you are stupid. And everyone knows you’re stupid because you’re a male nurse that posted your fucking paycheck on an internet message board in some weird exhibit of braggadocio on $200K per year. 

At best Casey was mixed. He directly cost us more points than he earned us. 

You’re one stupid mother fucker. Thompson outside of the missed throw to Worthy played a good first half. This game so far is on Moore. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I know this isn't the recruiting thread. And what I am about to say has been stated ad nauseam. But top WR recruits seriously should be looking at the Longhorns offense thinking yeah I can certainly play better than what they have on their team and no wonder Worthy gets so much playing time as a true freshman.

They may not want to play on a team that loses so much. 

Edited by Dark Horse

This is Baylor's super bowl. They will layover for OU like they do every year. 

This is not meant to be directly aimed at you. It’s just something that gets vomited out on a regular basis. So please…..Shut up with the super bowl bullshit. It’s fukn tired and not even true. I don’t give a fuk what some poll a few years ago said. This ain’t the super bowl. And it doesn’t fukn excuse Texas from playing winning football. Just quit. I don’t give a fuk if it’s their super bowl. It should be our fukn chance to stomp weaker competition. We haven’t done that. For a long time. So quit with the super bowl analogy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, UDontKnow said:

Yeah, but you really have to ask yourself why any recruit worth his salt would be watching Texas in the first place.  The Big XII is the JV team when you can’t make the varsity as the NFL draft proves on an annual basis

• immamac changed the title to [Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC