Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

THAT'S their ooc schedule? Completely fucking pathetic. And they still won't be bowl-eligible.

But you know, SEC gauntlet and all that *barf*

Their excuse is that Michigan backed out on their series too late in the process to find another quality opponent. Of course that’s bullshit, and they just want wins a la Baylor.

37 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Yes, I’ve heard. Kills defenses by the hundreds. And when he gets on campus, he’ll consume the Sooners with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightening from his arse.

"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casual Encounter said:

Yes, I’ve heard. Kills defenses by the hundreds. And when he gets on campus, he’ll consume the Sooners with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightening from his arse.

Jalen Milroe killed 50 men; 50, if it was one.

• Like 2

Here’s the Rivals Prime 21 WR v DBs. Includes Quay and Juan Davis, JD Coffey, Ibraheem, Bowman, and Campbell.

Juan Davis definitely looks big and has solid hands. Reminds me of Duvernay in that regard @Katfid54

Ibraheem looks impressive and has good size and physicality considering he’s still going to fill out a lot. Bowman looks pretty good too.

unsurprisingly, LBers can’t cover Campbell.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

What kicks is Mensa wearing? 

I ran into a guy at Cafe Du Monde in N.O. this summer who was wearing those.  Asked him where he got them.  He was on the UT staff and Nike sends them to them.  Not sure they are available for purchase.

• Like 1

Texas seems to be in good shape with Bowman, Ibraheem, and Coffey. Also Campbell, of course.

Nahlin thinks Texas is going to slow things down a bit and might be done with commitments for July. Baizer thinks we'll get more good news in a few days. We'll see how that plays out.

Edited by Machinator

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Texas seems to be in good shape with Bowman, Ibraheem, and Coffey. Also Campbell, of course.

Nahlin thinks Texas is going to slow things down a bit and might be done with commitments for July. Baizer thinks we'll get more good news in a few days. We'll see how that plays out.

Pretty sure Nahlin's slow down is for the '21 class which makes sense.

Here’s the Rivals Prime 21 WR v DBs. Includes Quay and Juan Davis, JD Coffey, Ibraheem, Bowman, and Campbell.
Juan Davis definitely looks big and has solid hands. Reminds me of Duvernay in that regard [mention=513]Katfid54[/mention]
Ibraheem looks impressive and has good size and physicality considering he’s still going to fill out a lot. Bowman looks pretty good too.
unsurprisingly, LBers can’t cover Campbell.

Omarion Cooper looked really good and Coffey stood out as a safety