Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Anwar seems really bad at his job.

He just thinks he works at fucking TMZ.   I have zero doubt the incident happened.   But unless the player has entered the portal or player definitively kicked off the team, there is zero reason to report it in real time other than to create clicks for that shit website.  This could easily have been reported after the fact as "Sark and Moore got into it, things got heated, but cooler heads prevailed" on whatever weekly summary they do after the fact without raising alarm bells.   But instead, these fucks, who never actually break any news of note, were desperate to be "first" and caused a big stir for no reason.  

• Hook 'Em 6

14 minutes ago, Brock Sampson said:

"...and when things are going that way, they coach hard,..."

Did Anwar mean to type "aren't"....cause that would make more sense.

Or it's missing context on whatever comments preceded this one.  As in, something happened that wasn't being done "the right way." Don't see much else in Anwar's tweets besides a vague reference to discipline.

23 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I can’t seem to find my give a fuck…amazing that I lost it. With all the stellar play and leadership and coaching badassedness and focusness I have seen out of Longhorn football in over a decade, I am amazed I even had a give a fuck to muster up this fall. 

Hope. It can drive a (wo)man crazy inside.

17 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

If Sark is not gonna kick him off the team I propose he make Moore do this 1000 times so he gets a basic concept of what is expected 

CE815A10-7C4B-4B41-B30C-A028A6B8D24C.gif

I've done this and it was fun. Watch your nuts, though.

• Haha 2

He just thinks he works at fucking TMZ.   I have zero doubt the incident happened.   But unless the player has entered the portal or player definitively kicked off the team, there is zero reason to report it in real time other than to create clicks for that shit website.  This could easily have been reported after the fact as "Sark and Moore got into it, things got heated, but cooler heads prevailed" on whatever weekly summary they do after the fact without raising alarm bells.   But instead, these fucks, who never actually break any news of note, were desperate to be "first" and caused a big stir for no reason.  
Anwar works with Ketch, and Ketch lives for the tabloid style drama/rumor mill.

Edit- and Twinkies and ham..lots of ham

13 minutes ago, ousux said:

Anwar works with Ketch, and Ketch lives for the tabloid style drama/rumor mill.

Edit- and Twinkies and ham..lots of ham

I read my friends subscription on that side at times and the other guys aren't bad (Suchomel, Dunlap, previously McCommas).  Those guys produce produce decent content at times.  But Ketch and Anwar absolutely suck at life.

20 hours ago, Brock Sampson said:

"...and when things are going that way, they coach hard,..."

Did Anwar mean to type "aren't"....cause that would make more sense.

Anwar likes to cover up previous mistakes with new mistakes.  Chess.  

Edited by stork642

16 hours ago, Skipper said:

I read my friends subscription on that side at times and the other guys aren't bad (Suchomel, Dunlap, previously McCommas).  Those guys produce produce decent content at times.  But Ketch and Anwar absolutely suck at life.

It does make since that if Ketch is involved there will be non stop eating.  I doubt he’s into vegetables or fruit unless it’s stuffed into a Twinkie.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

I got a feeling the WR room is about to get emptied. It’s going to be Worthy Whittington and a bunch of RS and true FR and 2 portal adds by next Fall is my guess…

The sad thing is this needs to happen with multiple positions. 

Which OL do we think are good? We need a total overhaul there too. 

On 11/4/2021 at 8:38 PM, Skipper said:

How the F does a sports "journalist" qualify for a PPP loan.  Ridiculous.

There is a metric ton of fraud revolving around these loans and the "businesses" that received them since the pandemic. Like, in the billions of dollars worth. Basically, if you applied, you got it, regardless of amount or business need. A free for all.

Getting back on track, Josh leaving this program, and hopefully taking all other, no heart having-pass dropping-missed blocking-missed tackling-bitch ass hoes with no fucking pride, is the enema this program needs, like yesterday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1