Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

7 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

1. Hope he get mental help and doesn’t end up in jail
2. He needs a program with a father figure like Mack
3. Bye

Got a friend who’s got some high school buddies that are walk ons. He’s in a fucking street gang. Based on results and from what I’ve heard, he’s more interested in being a gangster than a football player 

12 minutes ago, Droopy said:

There is a metric ton of fraud revolving around these loans and the "businesses" that received them since the pandemic. Like, in the billions of dollars worth. Basically, if you applied, you got it, regardless of amount or business need. A free for all.

Getting back on track, Josh leaving this program, and hopefully taking all other, no heart having-pass dropping-missed blocking-missed tackling-bitch ass hoes with no fucking pride, is the enema this program needs, like yesterday.

you forgot "turnover-fumbling"

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Got a friend who’s got some high school buddies that are walk ons. He’s in a fucking street gang. Based on results and from what I’ve heard, he’s more interested in being a gangster than a football player 

So maybe the street gang had a bet on Baylor to win?   

1 minute ago, stork642 said:

So maybe the street gang had a bet on Baylor to win?   

Someone, somewhere has to be making money on this team. For this much "bad luck" or whatever you'd like to call it, there has to be something going on. I mean, our own fucking media hates us and talks shit on the reg, even when we do something right. There has to be something going on.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Jesus, why did Herman let him back on the team after he was caught racking a shell into a pistol in downtown austin? Fuck Herman 

• Hook 'Em 3

I think his brother Jordan is at Kilgore now. 

From A&M, to Houston, to Kilgore. 

It was well known in the recruiting process that both these guys were kind of questionable characters and that's proving to be true. Hope they find the right support system eventually. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Man. Did he not follow the 2000s Horns? Doesn't he know he can do both? 

• Like 2

too bad he couldn't get it together.  he had a couple of really nice games.  his catch early in the game against tech in lubbock in 2020 was highlight reel stuff.  was excited for him as a recruit and his snag against usc down the middle in 2018 was promising.  also thought watching the colorado bowl game that he would have some nice stats this year with casey tossing it around.  he really was not particularly dependable this year though, despite flashing at times (first half of ou).  but with worthy pulling so much attention, he should have really been able to exploit more if he would have put in the effort...even with a poor oline/qb situation.

what a disappointment.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I got excited about the mass exodus when Charlie Strong got rid of Mack’s players, but the results only got worse. Hopefully the exodus of players in the Sark era lead to better results but I’m not getting my hopes up this time around 

At this point, it's gotta get worse before it gets better.

No one is winning with these shitty, entitled players that never should have been handed a scholarship at Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Jesus, why did Herman let him back on the team after he was caught racking a shell into a pistol in downtown austin? Fuck Herman 

And that domestic deal where he punched the wall and threatened his girlfriend or whatever. Fuck everything 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Man. Did he not follow the 2000s Horns? Doesn't he know he can do both? 

Seriously. We’re about to join the sec. time to get some real we need more gangsters a la 2005 but at least be a beast on the field 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

It would be so on brand for him to put out a "Taking my talents..."  tweet. There is a big market for receivers that can't catch apparently. 

He's taking his "drops" to a team yet to be determined.  I argued for him to play more because I thought there might be value playing alongside Worthy.  There is but not for wr's that can't reliably catch.     

27 minutes ago, Fletch said:

lol some wannabe gangster turns out to be the biggest pussy on the team.  who wouldve guessed it?  not real big without waving your gun around downtown austin, eh bud? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

At this point, it's gotta get worse before it gets better.

No one is winning with these shitty, entitled players that never should have been handed a scholarship at Texas. 

A purge is never desirable but it’s the only option with this roster. 

Hopefully, Sark is able to build a better roster than Strong. 

The University of fucking Texas football team isnt enough of a gang for him? Guess the whole "no guns, drugs or killin fools" restriction was a bit too soft for his hardness.

26 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I got excited about the mass exodus when Charlie Strong got rid of Mack’s players, but the results only got worse. Hopefully the exodus of players in the Sark era lead to better results but I’m not getting my hopes up this time around 

I think the portal changes things. Others have mentioned what Mel Tucker did at Sparty (something like 14 gone and 20 brought in). 

At this point it's our only hope because things look really bad.

6 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I think the portal changes things. Others have mentioned what Mel Tucker did at Sparty (something like 14 gone and 20 brought in). 

His previous use of the portal hasn’t been great. Let’s hope it was because of timing. 

8 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Yup, this needs to be like basketball and a total rebuild. 

It's definitely more difficult in football for various reasons but the idea should be build around a few players on the roster, take a huge recruiting class, and then add a bunch of transfers. 

The question is which players would we be upset in losing at this point? It's not many. Obviously, in the short-term it's not ideal to lose this many players from a roster standpoint but Sark will be gone by year 4 if he doesn't turn this roster over. 

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Yup, this needs to be like basketball and a total rebuild. 

It's definitely more difficult in football for various reasons but the idea should be build around a few players on the roster, take a huge recruiting class, and then add a bunch of transfers. 

The question is which players would we be upset in losing at this point? It's not many. Obviously, in the short-term it's not ideal to lose this many players from a roster standpoint but Sark will be gone by year 4 if he doesn't turn this roster over. 

I would much rather watch a team with an 7-8 win ceiling work there ass off and get better throughout the season than the absolute quit we all witnessed last week.  Sark may or may not last 4 years (doesn't look great right now) but there really isn't an option.  This roster has to be blown the F up.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1