Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Wife (Clemson grad) and I plan on it. Going to be glorious.

Enjoy the 80,000 aggy men holding each other while swaying their hips back and forth, telling each other to hump it. Not sure I could go be near that, even if it was to watch the farmers get destroyed. 

Edited by texaslong

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Something new for aggy to put up on the wall....
1a01ea6e76b7f79788a0a164c2d16936.png
Are we sure any other teams were invited? Is this like their Rifle Drill team winning the National Championship at an invitation only event that consisted of like 3 seminary schools, 2 convents, and aggy?

5 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

If Clemson only wins by 12, I guarantee you aggy will be whooping and hollering and talking shit after the game as though they had won

Yes that’s a given. Just like last season. Overheard an aggy coworker boasting about how close they played Bama.

”Bama only beat us by 14. They only put 33 points on us.” 

aggy gonna aggy.

6 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

This.  I think any loss, other than a complete blow-out, will somehow be spun as a win for aggy.

For agy, a close loss is always a win against an SEC opponent, scores & time are just a formality...

Be sure and have your wife post on texags afterward about how awesome the locals were and how she'll root for aggy the rest of the way.
The only reason they'd root for aggy to win out would be because it makes their win look better. Not because they give a shit about aggy.

The ring was found on the shores of Normandy and she tracked down the grandson of the fallen aggy hero to return the ring.  They then all went to the grave of the brave aggy who won the war for 'murica and buried it with him so it will be forever with him.  When everyone was about to walk away,  the grandson yelled 'Saw em off' or some shit because grandpa would have wanted it that way.

You say this in jest and that’s how normal people would look at it. But it would go down about like that if there was a opportunity.

On 7/26/2018 at 12:35 PM, Orange^White said:

Yeah. That's not a "rivalry". That is straight up Pimp/Bitch status.

Little disappointed we’ve only got 62 percent on aggy in basketball as opposed to nearly 70 percent in football and baseball. Just shows how overall mediocre we’ve been in basketball all these years. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 5:29 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

Our first attempt to go to the PAC was in '91 just after we were apparently being courted by the SEC.

Yes, apparently the deal was done except for Stanford slow playing a "yes" vote by 2 weeks, in which legislators had time to intervene on any such move...

1 hour ago, Deej said:

The halftime show will be aggy fans filing out of the stadium.

Have to disagree, the half-time show is the only guaranteed win at kyle field. They'll dutifully file out after the win.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Yes that’s a given. Just like last season. Overheard an aggy coworker boasting about how close they played Bama.

”Bama only beat us by 14. They only put 33 points on us.” 

aggy gonna aggy.

I've got to give one Aggie on Texags credit. I don't recall his name, but the thread was a lament about their mid-season wins being devalued. I think it was entitled, "So, does this win count?" 

There was whining and feeling of persecution. This guy posted, "The only win that counts is the loss to Alabama."

Not bad.

19 hours ago, Modessit said:
On 7/28/2018 at 10:13 AM, South Austin said:
And how she hopes her kids go to college at aggy.

And how she couldn't find the sacred stadium because a cowardly punk sip pushed her down the stairs and gave her a concussion, until some helpful aggy gave her a big ol scoop of Blue Bell to nurse her back to health and then gave her directions.

On 7/28/2018 at 1:39 AM, TexArcher said:

Clemson is going to relish the chance to make an early statement against an SEC team.  They should win something like 45-17.  Texags will crash by the second quarter.  Gonna be a good day, Tater.

LOL in all caps that you think it will be this close.

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

True teachers of what game? At FSU he played "Will the defendant please rise", with his players.

If we thought that game was strong in florida, wait a few years for what's about to transpire on around the tackle box.  I predict that blank championship trophy will be for the Fulmer Cup, annually. 

• Like 1