• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I was checking out the Mond Heisman thread on txaggy for lulz and came across this.  Preface, you know how 6th street always talks about fucking people moms and how it's caught on around here?  Welp, aggy obviously lurks here and this is their version.

"who y'all got?"

"I got your mom, I was trying to watch the game and she kept trying to have sex with me.  I was like 'stop if benfiascos mom, I'm tryin to watch the game.  No, I will not have sex with you again."  

8 hours ago, Treefidy said:

I was checking out the Mond Heisman thread on txaggy for lulz and came across this.  Preface, you know how 6th street always talks about fucking people moms and how it's caught on around here?  Welp, aggy obviously lurks here and this is their version.

"who y'all got?"

"I got your mom, I was trying to watch the game and she kept trying to have sex with me.  I was like 'stop if benfiascos mom, I'm tryin to watch the game.  No, I will not have sex with you again."  

Brevity being the soul of wit won't play in CS, when you have to explain something 6 ways to Sunday...

like to kindergartners..

slow people, you know?

don't ever get it the first time...

'whooshing jet over the head signal'

48 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Did they put up the fake national title yet after that awesome loss Saturday?

I’m not sure who is worse after that game them or us. They of course are crowning themselves.

This place though is like a motherfucking morgue. If I didn’t know any better I’d have thought we lost and they won last Saturday.

That school will always be dogshit. Fuck every aggy, fuck their progeny, fuck their dogs and their mailmen and their accountants and everyone associated with them. I’ll never lose perspective of who aggy is.

My body is ready for their rollercoaster

Well,  here's their Heisman talk.....right on time:

"The top QBs' Total Yards & TDs vs Clemson 

Mond: 466 yards, 3 TDs 

Hurts (the guy who beat out Tua for 14.5 games): 160 yards, 2 TDs 
Bently: 135 yards, 1 TD 
Jackson (Heisman): 381 yards, 3 TDs (1 INT) 
Stidham: 37 yards, 0 TDs 

Hurts (SEC O POY): 194 yards, 2 TDs 
Barrett: 125 yards, 0 TDs (2 INT) 
Bently: 35 yards, 0 TDs (1 INT) 
Jackson (Heisman): 457 yards, 3 TDs (1 INT) 
White (Auburn in case you forgot who he was): 138 yards, 0 TD (1 INT) 

2015: 
Coker: 315 yards, 2 TDs 
Mayfield (Heisman): 296 yards, 1 TD (2 INT) 

I could probably keep going for a while, but I stopped here. Basically, only Lamar Jackson comes close to the output of Mond vs one of the elite defensive programs in recent memory. Even SEC POYs and other Heisman winners fall well short of the production of Kellan Mond. I know its early, but its all the data we have. Mond is on a collision course with New York and the Heisman and there is nothing you can do about it. "

Wait my little brother, just wait.

5 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Aggy can piss off, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't monumentally jealous of how prepared and efficient Mond looked against that defense.  And we have a potato....

Man, I just watched the game for the first time. Mond did well, but a lot of those throws were less than 50/50, and he was the recipient of outstanding receiver play on the ball, plus what appeared to be a lot of luck. I’m not arguing that he wasn’t effective, just saying it didn’t look like he was super prepared and picking off targets because he knew where he needed to go. A lot looked like a wing and a prayer. Granted, he made some good plays, and he didn’t Ehlinger in the 4th and give the game away, which at this point, I’d love to have on our team. It hurts to admit he’s probably only going to get better. 

5 minutes ago, b_p said:

Man, I just watched the game for the first time. Mond did well, but a lot of those throws were less than 50/50, and he was the recipient of outstanding receiver play on the ball, plus what appeared to be a lot of luck. I’m not arguing that he wasn’t effective, just saying it didn’t look like he was super prepared and picking off targets because he knew where he needed to go. A lot looked like a wing and a prayer. Granted, he made some good plays, and he didn’t Ehlinger in the 4th and give the game away, which at this point, I’d love to have on our team. It hurts to admit he’s probably only going to get better. 

I agree with you. But what was obvious to me is that someone spent a lot of time helping him with his mechanics over the offseason. He was night and day better than he was last year. 

4 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I agree with you. But what was obvious to me is that someone spent a lot of time helping him with his mechanics over the offseason. He was night and day better than he was last year. 

This.  And I will be the first to admit I was completely expecting to see Baggins slow, plodding offense.  Instead I was surprised to see an offense that looked like it was tailored for the skill of the players.  Damn, who would have thought a coach could enter a new situation and adjust philosophy to complement the skill at hand?

sure there was an insane amount of holding giving mond time, and a lot of the credit for those passes need to go to the receivers.  But they do look much better coached than aggy past and most importantly it looks like he has total buy-in from that team.  

Im not jealous because I would never trade places with aggy, regardless of any hypothetical success they might have.  I'm just disappointed that they somehow managed to do a coaching hire correctly (except the contract length) while we shit on the ceiling and are waiting for it to fall.  

4 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

This.  And I will be the first to admit I was completely expecting to see Baggins slow, plodding offense.  Instead I was surprised to see an offense that looked like it was tailored for the skill of the players.  Damn, who would have thought a coach could enter a new situation and adjust philosophy to complement the skill at hand?

sure there was an insane amount of holding giving mond time, and a lot of the credit for those passes need to go to the receivers.  But they do look much better coached than aggy past and most importantly it looks like he has total buy-in from that team.  

Im not jealous because I would never trade places with aggy, regardless of any hypothetical success they might have.  I'm just disappointed that they somehow managed to do a coaching hire correctly (except the contract length) while we shit on the ceiling and are waiting for it to fall.  

The one thing I’ve seen so far, spring game and first two games included, is they’ve taken a couple of scrub tight ends and made them a significant part of the game plan, which just further supports what you’re saying. They’ve somehow found a way to make the most of mediocre players when it matters. And we can’t find Collin Johnson because of “schemes”. I’m almost tapped out. 

Ill now now take my bitching to the appropriate board. 

Edited by b_p

9 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Seriously, this is yet another example of how two different coaches can take programs needing work, and one comes out firing and the other looks like chewed bubble gum.  I did get the feeling Clemson was holding back, playing possum' some, but towards the end they were sweating in a game the entire country prognosticated would be a blood-bath.  So yeah, the Ag's are deservedly excited about things to come.  They'll come back to reality when teams start stretching the field and attacking vertical passing lanes, but until then, they looked good.  This happened with Sumlin.  He experienced initial season success, so we'll see; but I'd take it over what we're rolling out each Saturday.  Can you imagine the carnage of potato going against that Clemson defense?  It would be the worse than Strong's bowl loss to Arkansas and his <100yd offense his team put up.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Wasn’t this already published? Isn’t it a temporary influx of cash for FrankenKroger? RD, line one?

Yeah, I’ve already heard from my aggy friend about it. I’m sure it has to do with the way they are classifying the Kroger pledges as income. 

But I’ll defer to Randy’s voluminous knowledge on this one, and can’t wait to see the diatribe.

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Wasn’t this already published? Isn’t it a temporary influx of cash for FrankenKroger? RD, line one?

Not sure what numbers they are using. I'm on vacation this week and laying low.

Last year, A&M generated less operating revenue than expenses, according to their chief accountant. Here is a snip from the story USA Today did a few months back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2018/01/29/texas-am-operating-revenue/1077373001/

https://imgur.com/YwaIfL9

If you want to look at the latest numbers (and prior year) financials filed with the U.S. Dept of Education (Title IX), the link is here. You can also look back to prior years for each program:

https://ope.ed.gov/athletics/#/institution/search

20 hours ago, b_p said:

Billy Graham never had that many prayers answered.

I still don't understand why anyone gives two shits about how much an athletic department makes.

We've been making money for years, with nothing to show for it.

Hell, we might be better off with a lot less money and a lot more staff, coaches, ND players knowing how to win... maybe.

3 minutes ago, Snacks said:

I still don't understand why anyone gives two shits about how much an athletic department makes.

Hell, we might be better off with a lot less money and a lot more staff, coaches, ND players knowing how to win... maybe.

Why not both?

Just now, Snacks said:

I laugh at aggy talking about "profit." Universities are government entities. Government isn't intended to generate profit. It is supposed to balance revenues taken from taxpayers with cost of services. If the Texas DPS reported record "profit" the taxpayers wouldn't be thrilled about it. If they are generating excess funds, the legislature needs to cut their appropriations.

And aggy still hasn't paid back the loan they have owed the academic side since 2006. They are paying it back at a rate of $1.6 mil/yr and aren't scheduled to pay it off until 2028. If they were making so much money, they should pay back the academic side that debt.

I would hope that the athletic department I support has zero profit motive....every dime needs to go toward winning championships...every fucking dime. Whatever is stated as profit after it spits out of the machine needs to be re-invested in better resources to win more championships.  That is its entire mission. Not throw pillows for Plonsky. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I laugh at aggy talking about "profit." Universities are government entities. Government isn't intended to generate profit. It is supposed to balance revenues taken from taxpayers with cost of services. If the Texas DPS reported record "profit" the taxpayers wouldn't be thrilled about it. If they are generating excess funds, the legislature needs to cut their appropriations.

And aggy still hasn't paid back the loan they have owed the academic side since 2006. They are paying it back at a rate of $1.6 mil/yr and aren't scheduled to pay it off until 2028. If they were making so much money, they should pay back the academic side that debt.

RD taking this rather well.  I'd have guessed you'd be stroke'd the fuck out after this news. 

Also, you're a fucking douche if you talk about how rich your school's athletic dept is.  Brag about wins.  If you need to resort to bragging about something other than wins, go to academic smack...that beats the hell out of the:

'we're rich!'   <but I'm a poor dumbfuck blowing dudes for cigarettes>

And, you guys rightfully hold bragging rights over ags/sooners etc on the academic side...now go beat usc. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

RD taking this rather well.  I'd have guessed you'd be stroke'd the fuck out after this news. 

Also, you're a fucking douche if you talk about how rich your school's athletic dept is.  Brag about wins.  If you need to resort to bragging about something other than wins, go to academic smack...that beats the hell out of the:

'we're rich!'   <but I'm a poor dumbfuck blowing dudes for cigarettes>

And, you guys rightfully hold bragging rights over ags/sooners etc on the academic side...now go beat usc. 

I've spent my career in the financial world. I took vacation this week to hang out with friends. Had lunch today with a kid whose father I knew extremely well. The kid is graduating from college this year. He wanted to know who his dad was. I really haven't given college football, Tom Herman, Texas Redneck University or how much profit any college football team generated from 2014-2016 much thought today up until now.

College football is a game. Dan Jenkins summed a lot up when he explained that football in the SEC means so much to the fans because those fans have nothing else in life. He asked what the state of Alabama would be without Univ of Alabama football. Well, what would aggy be without aggy football?

A&M shows the "profit" they do because they won't pay the academic side back the loan they have owed for over a decade. Texas shows the "profit" they do because the athletics department sends well over $10 million/yr to the academic side. Football is great, but when the kids get a lesser education because the alumni have such little else in life, something is fucked up.

I certainly am not going to stroke out because of an article in Forbes that oversimplifies the larger issue of trying to help kids get a quality education and have a great time. A&M is a glorified vocational school. Anyone who understand the bigger picture would be saying "Great, what's next? How do we improve on this?" Instead, aggy is whooping it up, swimming in the affirmation that being aggy is acceptable. They did the exact same thing after Manziel won the Heisman. They don't build on success. Because they are aggy.

Like I said, this week is vacation for me. I spent the day visiting friends and talking to some kids of friends I knew well. This isn't the day for me to be dealing with aggy dumbfuckery. They need to pay back their academic side and start pumping $10 mil+ to the academic side each year from their athletics riches. I'll just leave it at that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

I've spent my career in the financial world. I took vacation this week to hang out with friends. Had lunch today with a kid whose father I knew extremely well. The kid is graduating from college this year. He wanted to know who his dad was. I really haven't given college football, Tom Herman, Texas Redneck University or how much profit any college football team generated from 2014-2016 much thought today up until now.

College football is a game. Dan Jenkins summed a lot up when he explained that football in the SEC means so much to the fans because those fans have nothing else in life. He asked what the state of Alabama would be without Univ of Alabama football. Well, what would aggy be without aggy football?

A&M shows the "profit" they do because they won't pay the academic side back the loan they have owed for over a decade. Texas shows the "profit" they do because the athletics department sends well over $10 million/yr to the academic side. Football is great, but when the kids get a lesser education because the alumni have such little else in life, something is fucked up.

I certainly am not going to stroke out because of an article in Forbes that oversimplifies the larger issue of trying to help kids get a quality education and have a great time. A&M is a glorified vocational school. Anyone who understand the bigger picture would be saying "Great, what's next? How do we improve on this?" Instead, aggy is whooping it up, swimming in the affirmation that being aggy is acceptable. They did the exact same thing after Manziel won the Heisman. They don't build on success. Because they are aggy.

Like I said, this week is vacation for me. I spent the day visiting friends and talking to some kids of friends I knew well. This isn't the day for me to be dealing with aggy dumbfuckery. They need to pay back their academic side and start pumping $10 mil+ to the academic side each year from their athletics riches. I'll just leave it at that.

Forbes - that's some world class financial research. 

Fuck Forbes. Do some homework assholes.

Get your Bachelors degree.  Get your Masters. Or get your PhD.  But most of all fuck aggy. 

• Fuck You 3