Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch has a nice little 2 minute rant at 44:00 about the "disgusting thinking" of the vocal 2%ers because they... aren't delusion to other school's fans, and how he's trying to change that mindset. (and of course he mentions Texas in this. Because rent free) 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0107130-obfn.mp3

Pos rep just for taking a bullet and listening to that shit.  Also boobies.

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

37 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I know Arky fucking sucks but I would never take Chad lightly. He is a legit coach and will definitely try and scheme some crazy shit against aggy.

God, if you're up there, grant these hogs just one week of fortune to do battle with aggy.

Yeah that’s all fine except the fact that piggy got ass raped by UNT. As lopsided as the score was, it wasn’t even as close as seemed. Piggy is just bad and If A&M doesn’t win big this is a failure in my eyes 

Looch has a nice little 2 minute rant at 44:00 about the "disgusting thinking" of the vocal 2%ers because they... aren't delusion to other school's fans, and how he's trying to change that mindset. (and of course he mentions Texas in this. Because rent free) 
https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0107130-obfn.mp3
19e3a1a554f68c6037fbb75aa2390a3f.gif

5 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Jesus titty fucking Christ. What a complete lunatic.

He’s literally describing manipulating the thoughts of a fan base.

5 hours ago, TexasMan said:

It’s odd that a journalist would consider it his job to “eradicate” certain thoughts from the fan base...

3 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Yeah that’s all fine except the fact that piggy got ass raped by UNT. As lopsided as the score was, it wasn’t even as close as seemed. Piggy is just bad and If A&M doesn’t win big this is a failure in my eyes 

1. UNT is good

2. We're talking about aggy here

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Gomer and Goober at Pyle,  

Shit, the loser bench in Animal House is far more accurate. Though Kevin Bacon actually represented aggy pretty well with the “Thank you sir, may I have another” line. That’s pure fucking aggy right there...

The fact that their rankings have been completely flipped upside down in one week of football tells you all you need to know.

Oh and UNT being ranked higher than a Jimbo Fisher coached SEC team. Ridonk.

This is just so aggy.  They are way more concerned/proud of being in the SEC with a coach that made his name at another school.  This slapdick does not even mention his school, but lauds their conf and merc coach.  They must go to bed and close their eyes and pray that being near success will finally rub off on them one day.

OldShadeOfBlue 12:25p, 9/24/18   AG   The fact that their rankings have been completely flipped upside down in one week of football tells you all you need to know.

Oh and UNT being ranked higher than a Jimbo Fisher coached SEC team. Ridonk.
This is just so aggy.  They are way more concerned/proud of being in the SEC with a coach that made his name at another school.  This slapdick does not even mention his school, but lauds their conf and merc coach.  They must go to bed and close their eyes and pray that being near success will finally rub off on them one day.

As has been pointed out, UNT has more secsecsec wins than aggy right now. Why are they having such a hard time with that? Oh wait, we all know.....

21 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Go back to about 42:00 of the looch podcast.
Stupid fuck is saying how a stop here play there and a score there coulda turned the bama game around.
Bama didnt beat aggy, agyy mistakes caused the loss.

Saban really is an asshole, though he is not an idiot.  He realizes he still needs the middle of the pack teams to look respectable or the myth of SEC will be illuminated.  It's football and they aren't unbeatable, chances are any given season they will lose a game or 2.  Beating your conference middlings 120-0 does nothing to help the SEC mantra of best conference ever, and get you in the playoffs without even playing for the conference title   

Bama is really good this year, again.  aggy is a 7-5 team this year, again.  Bama could have beat aggy 59-0, again, but Saban in his aging wisdom realizes this doesn't benefit him.  

Aggy is undefeated against Galveston Ball HS, they are 1-0-1. And everywhere I look they are catching up to us in MNCs 3 to 4 since they insist on counting their undefeated seasons regardless of who was actually crowned.  Of course they don't consider the 6 which we don't acknowledge as MNCs. 

8 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Piggy is really, really bad. But let's not forget: failure is what aggy has always done best. It's their longest running, most hallowed turdition.

• Like 2

On 9/23/2018 at 12:36 PM, Noah Fence said:

they managed to get the ball in the red zone five times -- two more times than Alabama -- and score touchdowns on two occasions.

Bama could have had 2 more TD's at a minimum but they took their foot off the gas after their last touchdown.  

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever read.  So allowing Bama to score TDs from outside the red zone is now a good thing.  Regarded.

Yep, I guess Bama scoring from outside the RZ doesn't count as 'getting into the RZ' to aggy. LULZ.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:09 PM, Welshy said:
bamabama97 said:
Not that I'm defending our lesser angels, but I'd say the Tide fanbase has earned the right to be pretty cocky. I don't agree with cussing at out-of-towners, though. I remember the horns a few years back say this, but in our case it's the truth: We are the Joneses.

Take your Jones as back to your own board. TexAgs is the Jones of college message boards, *****.

^ so may levels

LMAO at aggy complaining about cursing at visiting fans. Every time I ever went to any kind of game in CS against those fucks, I got a lot more shit than them cussing at me - violent threats, etc, even from the olds. Hell, especially from the olds. 

• Like 1

Yes jimbo will save face my not taking his foot off the gas here. Mond will be passing with 2 minutes left trying to score more.

9 hours ago, wood said:

LMAO at aggy complaining about cursing at visiting fans. Every time I ever went to any kind of game in CS against those fucks, I got a lot more shit than them cussing at me - violent threats, etc, even from the olds. Hell, especially from the olds. 

No kidding.  I went to the UT v aggy baseball game last year and heard more verbal garbage thrown at my wife and I than I have at any other place.  Their fans are trash.

• Like 2