• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 11/3/2023 at 10:20 AM, LateAughtsHorn said:

Yeah. He was the heir appareant, but in the new world of NIL and transfer portals, Bama ain't replacing Saban with anybody that might handicap their competitiveness with self-imposed restrictions. 

If I'm Dabo, I honestly consider taking my millions and two national championship rings and calling it a career. He's only gonna grow more disenchanted with the college game, and I don't see him as an NFL guy. 

Clemsoning stopped after the Venables hire and started right back up with Venables departure.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

12 minutes ago, El Squared said:

I don’t think they can or will spend money on a buyout but they may have some goods on him to fire w/cause. 

There might be something to that last part. Reading their boards and apparently Jim pushed Max in the back. 

I can also see, and am calling this to happen, that a GA goes to the SEC and NCAA to "self-report" shenanigans happening under Jim to get him out of there without paying him.

3 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

There might be something to that last part. Reading their boards and apparently Jim pushed Max in the back. 

I can also see, and am calling this to happen, that a GA goes to the SEC and NCAA to "self-report" shenanigans happening under Jim to get him out of there without paying him.

They have to pay him. They can fire him, but there are no “you don’t get paid” clauses.

• Hook 'Em 1

Aggy was like the proverbial frog in the boiling water with Jimbo. Now they are starting to become self aware. Pages of it that’s not been deleted by the mods. Post after post of realizing you’ve been had: 

“Jimbo is one of those guys that takes money out of your wallet and crawls out a window.”

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

It’s not that hard if Looch wants to be a “hero” offer to grab a group of his “people” and drunk dial everyone that is an alumni and ask for some buyout money. 

all kidding aside they are triple fucked. I can’t stand OU but even that will look like a brighter spot to portal to for their star athletes if he’s still there in 2024

16 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

They have to pay him. They can fire him, but there are no “you don’t get paid” clauses.

Not doubting you but there has got to be some type of show cause. I mean, they aren't that......you know what, nevermind. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s not that hard if Looch wants to be a “hero” offer to grab a group of his “people” and drunk dial everyone that is an alumni and ask for some buyout money. 

all kidding aside they are triple fucked. I can’t stand OU but even that will look like a brighter spot to portal to for their star athletes if he’s still there in 2024

I think Looch will be asked to burn it down to get rid of Jim. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Not doubting you but there has got to be some type of show cause. I mean, they aren't that......you know what, nevermind. 

I think Looch will be asked to burn it down to get rid of Jim. 

Like a Manchurian candidate type deal. When do they activate him? Do we intercede? 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What’s going to be painful towards that effort is that Looch would only be able to collect $6,703.17 and a Busch Light and chicken strip combo coupon from the Dixie Chicken.

• Haha 4

I assume he’s talking about not covering their knees with their pants. It used to be the rule.

I think it’s idiotic and looks dumb, but if guys want to expose their knees to helmets, that’s on them. 
Any kneepad that provides significant injury protection would also limit mobility. I always hated wearing kneepads and shoved them to the sides of my knees.

1 minute ago, 89Horn said:

What’s going to be painful towards that effort is that Looch would only be able to collect $6,703.17 and a Busch Light and chicken strip combo coupon from the Dixie Chicken.

That should get them through whatever bowl game they lose. 

2 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

I am thinking of a more Jacob's Ladder type sitch

Hmmm. 

• Hook 'Em 1