• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, Vermin said:

Brent Z acting like it's a done deal.

Obvious Elko told A&M he is coming. I think the reports of "haven't made a decision" are just stalling to let him tell his players in person.  Of course A&M reporters won't respect that because doing so would give Elko an out if he changed his mind.  

Edited by ClubWhatever
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, CTC2 said:

Let’s just say that the benefactor of a school with a winning coach didn’t appreciate him going straight to an agent and engaged the political powers that be to provide the hand slap. 

If you aren't supposed to go to an agent, who are you supposed to go to?

• Drool 1

4 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Fuck Lebby that POS. I hope Texas puts 100 on those fucks for hiring his sorry ass. 

3 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Fuck that rape enabling piece of shit.

He might suck as a person, but I think he'll be a good head coach.  That's all that matters when making these decisions...especially in Mississippi.

Let's not forget Ole Miss wasted no time snapping up Beard

10 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

It's pretty impressive to convince someone to come to collie station after having already lived there once.

You know who is always ready to answer the 12th man if that falls through, and he’s got a son who is in coaching as well

RC_slocum.JPG

I’m sure his son Shawn could be hired away from Arizona State

sl6uz24s3sj6rqla0zvr

And then there’s Jackie, who is still around

607f8c150cb5c.image.jpg?resize=375,500

11 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Lol, meanwhile Miss State just made a great hire IMO.

Jeff Lebby

Fucking aggy getting punked left and right

I know some of the Sooner fans were pretty unhappy with his playcalling, though the Sooners have been better on offense this season as compared to last season.  Of course, they were terrible last season, so nowhere to go but up, really.

My guess is that the Land Thieves will promote ex-North Texas coach Seth Littrell to be their new OC.

11 minutes ago, Vermin said:

If you aren't supposed to go to an agent, who are you supposed to go to?

Normally the process is to let the school know before you do it. It’s kind of a gentleman’s agreement that’s pretty much followed by everyone. 

2 hours ago, ousux said:

This smells so much like our fuckup with hiring Tom Herman.

1.Up and coming coordinator (Herman was actually hotter and coached to national championship)

2. Familiar with aggy (Herman was a GA under Mack)

3. Two years head coach experience (once again, Herman a bit more success)

Should be fun to watch over the next few years lol

Don't forget the shitty OL, S&C shortcomings and cubes who never developed.

4 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Normally the process is to let the school know before you do it. It’s kind of a gentleman’s agreement that’s pretty much followed by everyone. 

Seems like they have trouble with “gentlemen’s agreement’s”.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I know some Longhorns who were pretty unhappy with Sarks play calling too, lol

Fans gonna fan

At TCU we were all pretty unhappy about play calling in the second half. Sark has shown to be a good to great program builder that needs to get better at game day management including his play calling at times. Everyone has areas for improvement including Sark. Don't be an aggy and get blindly onboard.

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

At TCU we were all pretty unhappy about play calling in the second half. Sark has shown to be a good to great program builder that needs to get better at game day management including his play calling at times. Everyone has areas for improvement including Sark. Don't be an aggy and get blindly onboard.

Agreed.  I'd like him to hire an "OC" to run his offense on gameday so he can focus on being the HC.

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Will the father in law get to take pictures on the sidelines in S'ville?

I know you’re mostly joking but this incident was the impetus of Lebby leaving OU. He snuck Briles down on the field with OU licensed gear on and no one knew. And then when he got his hand slapped, he doubled down. It was a wedge driven straight between Venables and Lebby. 

I know OU is on the hook for hiring him in the first place, but imagine having that amount of gall. Bringing essentially the most hated man in football down on the field and making it look like it was sanctioned by the administration. What a fuckin’ idiot. They really should have just fired him after he threw his little fit, but I guess they chose golden parachute instead. 

Glad he’s gone. That was never going to be a championship offense. 

Edited by Constant
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1