Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s way better not being on Thanksgiving. I won’t go to CS either way. It’s a shithole and their fans are complete assholes. 

Oh, I'm not going to B/CS either, but I'd prefer to watch it on TV on Thursday, with the big dinner wrapped around the event.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Elko talks about winning championships like it’s easy. What championships has he won? It looks like he might have won an Ivy League conference title in 1998. What else? Probably a few hotdog eating contests.

I consider myself a good person, but if you gave me 42 million dollars guaranteed, I'll get up on that stage, sing songs and say whatever the fuck you want to put in that teleprompter, so long as it doesn't get me fired with cause. Elko knows the business, he's in the "hopes and dreams" phase right now, shoot for the moon, and if you only hit Louisiana you get millions of dollars as a parting gift. In about 3.5 years, he's going to be shown the door and get to leave with 21 million still owed to him. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, TOR said:

wat

godzillatriedreadingcrop.jpeg

We do give A&M the best big game home environment out of anyone because no one goes.   You get the gist..   I’m too high from our sponsors edible to worry about how anyone thinks about how  I wrote it.  Lol

Edited by Hook1997

Just now, Hook1997 said:

We do give A&M the best big game home environment out of anyone because no one goes.   You get the gist..   I’m too high from our sponsors edible to worry about how anyone thinks I wrote it.  Lol

But why would you want good things for aggy? 

2 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

I consider myself a good person, but if you gave me 42 million dollars guaranteed, I'll get up on that stage, sing songs and say whatever the fuck you want to put in that teleprompter, so long as it doesn't get me fired with cause. Elko knows the business, he's in the "hopes and dreams" phase right now, shoot for the moon, and if you only hit Louisiana you get millions of dollars as a parting gift. In about 3.5 years, he's going to be shown the door and get to leave with 21 million still owed to him. 

mandalorian-this-is-the-way.gif

4 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

*80% of 21 million.  Clearly aggy has learned their lesson

14 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Am I the last person on earth to learn we play A&M on Saturday after Thanksgiving?  That sucks.
It was either that, black Friday or Thanksgiving itself, but that last ship sailed more than a decade ago when aggy tried to slink away from big bro. Works out better for those actually attending the game...every other year of course.

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:
Am I the last person on earth to learn we play A&M on Saturday after Thanksgiving?  That sucks.

It was either that, black Friday or Thanksgiving itself, but that last ship sailed more than a decade ago when aggy tried to slink away from big bro. Works out better for those actually attending the game...every other year of course.

They also have 3 NFL games on thanksgiving so they don’t want to compete against that.   Now they can have a feature SEC rivalry on Friday and Saturday night.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, TXUT said:
A man on a mission … an eating mission 
image.png.03aedb63270efbfc6390375b5a28d6a6.png

Tons of healthy and vegan options in the lit station, (they may even have a salad bar buffet these days!) he will be slim and trim in no time.

He taking a pre employment health exam?  

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, I'm not going to B/CS either, but I'd prefer to watch it on TV on Thursday, with the big dinner wrapped around the event.

We should have the stripper and the monkey on the sideline at Kyle Field just for the hell of it.  I’m sure aggy will feel even more disrespected as an added bonus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

Soooo, basically life imitates the Simpsons again….Elko the dancing monkey

IMG_0142.jpeg.7c8ace7f1d1b75e6a3cf6965061be8b0.jpeg

IMG_0143.jpeg.e2fa9be5a54371ed56e07dd67b41672e.jpeg

Edited by StrippersAndNobelPrizes
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Soooo, basically life imitates the Simpsons again….Elko the dancing monkey

IMG_0142.jpeg.7c8ace7f1d1b75e6a3cf6965061be8b0.jpeg

IMG_0143.jpeg.e2fa9be5a54371ed56e07dd67b41672e.jpeg

Man, the more I think about it……A&M is so eternally fucked.  They will Never succeed if all they do is think about us (who have massively underachieved for a long period of time).  They are coming off 10 years of self reassured optimism, and we’re going to crush that in Kyle Field next year.  

I can’t wait until 2025 when all of DKR is chanting “pooooooooooor agggiiiiieees” in the 3rd quarter.  That’s one of the longest standing And safest aggy traditions, we will keep it going for them!  

fuck aggy, bunch of fucking idiots that are about to want to ditch their “100 year decision.”  What a bunch of losers!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, pops said:

Holy shit....I just read this cat is only 46 years old!  Holy sheeeeeeet!

I’m 46.  I’m a man too.  I wish I made as much as Elko, but I look a hell of a lot better than he does and I don’t have to deal with the cult of aggy relying on me to be their path to heaven.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Constant said:

Handshake Bros GIF

Texas and Oklahoma hating A&M. It is the only thing that brings us together positively. 

Look here sister fucker, get it straight.  Aggies are an embarrassment we love to laugh at but have to share a state with. 

We hate you guys because y’all come to Texas once a year and drag your ass across the carpet, but you’re our rival and you’re a blue blood program who has been to the mountaintop more times than we have.
 We still own the series, though you have been closing the gap at an alarming rate over the past few decades.  4 of our past 5 coaches had us doing donuts in the desert while you had John Blake for a few years..

How many times have you backdoored into the playoffs with a loss only to shit all over yourselves?   We probably have the horses to win it all this year yet still took the Loss to y’all, and we are on the outside looking in to the CFP because the rest of the country tired of falling for the B12 banana in the tail pipe. 

But at least most of you go back to your trailer park meth labs for the other 364 days a year, so there’s that.

Anyway, heres Aggies making fools of themselves repeatedly, we can certainly agree to laugh at them.  Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

Dear aggy:  Take your Cart McCry yells and your 12-07 vehicle inspection stickers and use our 25-27 cattle prod to shove them up your ass.  Playing you every year was like hitting ourselves in the head with a hammer; it felt so good when it stopped.  (Spoken as a 25 year season ticket holder).

Edited by AnTiM
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Dear aggy:  Take your Cart McCry yells and your 12-07 vehicle inspection stickers and use our 25-27 cattle prod to shove them up your ass.  Playing you every year was like hitting ourselves in the head with a hammer; it felt so good when it stopped.  (Spoken as a 25 year season ticket holder).

Wish I had found this item earlier but better late than never.

7 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I know a majority of UT fans never want to go to the away A&M game but compared to other SEC teams we will probably give them their or anyones by far best home environment of the year.  Maybe some of us should go this year?

You should go.  Then start a thread on Texags to describe your experience.

• Like 1

I’m looking forward when Stoops/UK beats A&M in ‘25 or ‘26 at their next game

Bjork inadvertently created the measuring bar for Elko. He has to perform better than UK and Stoops, and Elko needs to do at least 1 or 2 wins better. If Stoops can pull off 9 or 10 win seasons, Elko is fucked. Of course 9+ won’t be as easy in the new SEC as it was in the SEC East. At least a consistent 9 will be tough.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1