• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, troph said:

Man I went over there for a quick minute. I forgot their “sip” shit. The “sips” this the “sips” that. It’s shocking  after not really being around it for a few years or so. They are so weird.

Like the uncle that always wears pajamas and thinks every day is Christmas….

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UTEE97 said:

I lose IQ points trying to read that dipshit’s posts but did he troll himself? The double negative means that Texas’ win over Alabama SHOULD be the deciding factor. Was he not trying to say the opposite? Now gotta go do something to regain those lost IQ points. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

I lose IQ points trying to read that dipshit’s posts but did he troll himself? The double negative means that Texas’ win over Alabama SHOULD be the deciding factor. Was he not trying to say the opposite? Now gotta go do something to regain those lost IQ points. 

The takeaway is that he thought our win was not impressive because how "awful" OSU are. Don't think he was expecting the aggys to be paired up with them. Would be funny to see how he spins it when the aggys lose to them.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, The_highest_of_fives said:

TexAgs with the evergreen low self esteem post.  Also LOL. Calling A&M a blue blood program is like calling Elon old money.  
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3428865

Not right now, but that dude failed to put Nebraska in that category.  Penn State has gotten fucked out of enough MNCs to qualify, too.  

A&M is missing that standard by *this* much.

41 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Who exactly will coach ATM in their bowl game? It was reported that Elko won’t. Now former HC’s Petrino and Addazio have left, and interim HC Robinson is heading out as well. 

Johnny 8 Ball seems like a no-brainer interim bowl corch for aggy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

You know Bjork is not about to allow a million bucks or whatever the payout is to pass by. That could float their debt interest for at least 30 days.

Exactly what I was thinking- there's no way they can afford to duck a bowl game, they desperately need the payout.

1 minute ago, TOR said:

Exactly what I was thinking- there's no way they can afford to duck a bowl game, they desperately need the payout.

How it started:

“Our staff pool for the entire football program was over $13 million,” Bjork said. “Other programs in the SEC, in the Power Five, are in the nine to 10.5 range, and they are competing at a high level. So if you just take that number right there, there could be $2.5 to $3 million (cut).”

How it’s going. Never change aggy 🤣🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

IMG_0147.thumb.jpeg.702441e402abcaf21a363f0b50b8f11a.jpeg

• Haha 6
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not right now, but that dude failed to put Nebraska in that category.  Penn State has gotten fucked out of enough MNCs to qualify, too.  

A&M is missing that standard by *this* much.

I thought Penn State did all the fucking?  #horseplay 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

How it started:

“Our staff pool for the entire football program was over $13 million,” Bjork said. “Other programs in the SEC, in the Power Five, are in the nine to 10.5 range, and they are competing at a high level. So if you just take that number right there, there could be $2.5 to $3 million (cut).”

How it’s going. Never change aggy 🤣🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

IMG_0147.thumb.jpeg.702441e402abcaf21a363f0b50b8f11a.jpeg

have to give lucci credit for fleecing those aggie dumbasses all these years 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, TOR said:

And because of proximity and instituting Bjork's new shoestring budget travel policy, they can just roll in the day of the game and leave right after. 

Walla!  No pesky hotel room or meal expenses!

• Haha 2