• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Moffitt is going to take that raw MAC putty and mold it into a rolling ball of butcher knives..full of thick forearms and striated glutes.

And that's before the Elk gets ahold of them for spring practice. Pepper your angus boys, the giant just shotgunned 3 5 hour energies at once!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Prepare your anus 1

30 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Fat girls give good head because they’re hungry.

28 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

And they have to

It’s almost as sad as being fat with a small dick and being good at going down on chicks.

Almost as sad.

i know b/c of a friend.

But this is Surly so that wouldn’t apply to any of us swinging dicks here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Isn't this exactly what the denizens of Texaggy.com wanted? Lunchpail and hardhat corch, players with a chip on their shoulder (or Chippewa) ready to become Fightin' Texas aggy!

Funny how a year ago texurgs posters were thumping their chests and whooping about the "#1 recruiting class of all time" that was full of 5 stars.  Dangdest thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, ousux said:

He's not lying, they are *Standord* wannabes.

At first I thought he misspelled "University of Phoenix", but a Chinese Stanford knockoff is better.

-A 'Chinese Stanford Knockoff', Stefon?  

Yeah, it's like that College Station thing where an anti-Asian Yell Leader occidentally bangs a male sheep; but turns out he's only academically qualified for Blinn.  And then ironically moves to Palo Alto to berate the Bay Area for being too full of gays.  This year's hottest Portal Transfer is called "Chippewas!" 

-"Chippewas", Stefon? 

This place has everything.  Ojibwes, Dead Milkmen, Laced Ice Cream, List Eaters, Bowties, and $76mm of blow.  Oh, sorry.  A blown $76mm and a guy named after an obscure gambling outpost in Northern Nevada where I met my future stepcousin for drinks.   But he got stuck.   

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

Ruh roh, DFigs is onto our #paidactors PR stunt.  Zero doubt this racist clown has a burner account spreading Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

This reminds me of Longhorn Ashtin Zamzow who won the heptathlon national title a few years ago. Both her parents were All American track athletes at aggy. They forced her, against her will, to go to aggy. Against their will, she transferred to Texas as a sophomore. Her parents didn’t speak to her for over a year. When they came to support her at meets, they of course wore their aggy gear.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

45 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

It’s almost as sad as being fat with a small dick and being good at going down on chicks.

Almost as sad.

i know b/c of a friend.

I love going down on chicks.

but it’s because I’m a giver, not because of my tiny pecker I’m fat.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

16 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

-A 'Chinese Stanford Knockoff', Stefon?  

Yeah, it's like that College Station thing where an anti-Asian Yell Leader occidentally bangs a male sheep; but turns out he's only academically qualified for Blinn.  And then ironically moves to Palo Alto to berate the Bay Area for being too full of gays.  This year's hottest Portal Transfer is called "Chippewas!" 

-"Chippewas", Stefon? 

This place has everything.  Ojibwes, Dead Milkmen, Laced Ice Cream, List Eaters, Bowties, and $76mm of blow.  Oh, sorry.  A blown $76mm and a guy named after an obscure gambling outpost in Northern Nevada where I met my future stepcousin for drinks.   But he got stuck.   

Slow your roll motherfucker, word choice matters. 

download.jpeg.edbb045443b098e7499a7c6b9bfdb367.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

Screenshot_20231218_180635_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5dce708298623004bade530b39996240.jpg

at first i was allgiphy(14).gif.ddcb59f09048962e34d5fb1eba352101.gif

but then i realized he meant they are Stanford "want to be's" and i was all 

laugh-mock.gif.d3393493d30303350980a81a58ae2874.gif

tenor(4).gif.c34bfa6bf0e257b4cfb6573a0076885f.gif

Aggy is closer to being Alabama in football, North Carolina in basketball, and Texas in baseball than they are to being Stanford.

Even thier comic realizations are delusional. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Almost as sad.

i know b/c of a friend.

I have a big nose and a short tongue which not only cranes my neck into an awkward position but also makes me feel like I'm drowning in a kelp forest. Not a fan. Fortunately I don't have to be .wink wink.