MrPhlegm

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 hours ago, Zeus said:
Just saw that Loosh guy in the flesh at north park mall
He looked all stressed out

In Dallas?

Yes 100%

3 hours ago, Deej said:

You should have challenged him to a fight. 

lol it happened so fast

I was also carrying my half asleep 1 year old. Those puppet shows are no joke!

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Have we seriously not had him paged yet?

It says this was posted an hour ago, what are we doing here?

Holy fuck missed opportunity my bad

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Anybody at NorthPark today gets what they deserve

Yeah tradition for the wife’s fam to go look at the ducks and turtles in the mall and see all the clusterfuck crowd shopping. Decent people watching, not as much talent out compared to years past. I’m more a fan of the fashion a couple years ago hoes were all out with no bras. 

Used to be more bearable when Theodore’s was a thing. 

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Have we seriously not had him paged yet?

It says this was posted an hour ago, what are we doing here?

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Do they still do that?  Page people at shopping malls?  Because yeah, we should totally be doing that right now.  

"Uh, paging a Mr. Liucci.  Please come to the Northgate information desk.  Mr. Liucci to the desk please."

Then he gets there, "Uh sir, your chin has a call from a Mister El-cojones."

"You mean Coach Elko"

Uh sir, he said El-cojones............for you know, your chin

I'll be the first to admit I'm old but if you people think people still get paged over loudspeakers I'm not sure even Dr Rick can help you

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Holy fuck missed opportunity my bad

Yeah tradition for the wife’s fam to go look at the ducks and turtles in the mall and see all the clusterfuck crowd shopping. Decent people watching, not as much talent out compared to years past. I’m more a fan of the fashion a couple years ago hoes were all out with no bras. 

Used to be more bearable when Theodore’s was a thing. 

Yeah, I'm gonna pass at getting shot at the mall a few days before Christmas. 

its a no from me dawg GIF

• Haha 2

Now that GT”s season is done (7-6), I thought it would be interesting to see how last year’s aggy football messiah stacked up against this year’s group:

King’s season this year at GT:

IMG_2326.thumb.jpeg.12cdfec7c11f82bd616da65074db8447.jpeg

QB by committee this year at aggy:

IMG_2327.thumb.jpeg.630ab83f2329c6011134142a961e3d6c.jpeg

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Now that GT”s season is done (7-6), I thought it would be interesting to see how last year’s aggy football messiah stacked up against this year’s group:

King’s season this year at GT:

IMG_2326.thumb.jpeg.12cdfec7c11f82bd616da65074db8447.jpeg

QB by committee this year at aggy:

IMG_2327.thumb.jpeg.630ab83f2329c6011134142a961e3d6c.jpeg

Pretty much took Henderson coming in and outperforming both QB1 & QB2 to make the numbers better than HK

Just saw this Texags quote and had to share: 

William K. Klingaman

4:15p, 12/22/23 

Will be even more embarrassing for the BDF when we beat them.

So the Big 12 is the Big Dumpster Fire.

Texas A&M paid a coach who never won anything an insane $78M to leave. 
They tried to bring in Mark Stoops to replace him but the fans revolted. 
They brought in a coach who barely had a winning season this year. His new assistants are unproven or mediocre journeymen. 
Their coach for the game is leaving to coach at a new school and is rumored to be poaching the team for players.
Their big stars (who never accomplished anything) are transferring to other school.

And finally, some of their top recruits have flipped to other schools. 

Exactly who is the Big Dumpster Fire?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

William K. Klingaman

They brought in a coach who barely had a winning season this year. His new assistants are unproven or mediocre journeymen. 
Their coach for the game is leaving to coach at a new school and is rumored to be poaching the team for players.
Their big stars (who never accomplished anything) are transferring to other school.

The Big 12 sucks and has sucked since 2011 in case you missed the memo.... 

William K. Klingaman     4:15p, 12/22/23    Will be even more embarrassing for the BDF when we beat them. So the Big 12 is the Big Dumpster Fire.

It's about conference affiliation, not individual performance you stupid sip!
The SEC SEC has TWO teams in the play...

Oh wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah, the Elk is gonna coach these boys up and have them contending for titles while sippy is bottom dwelling!!!1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

William K. Klingaman

Wonder how Willy will spin it when a team from the BDF wins the national title in a couple of weeks?

• Hook 'Em 4

William K. Klingaman     4:15p, 12/22/23    Will be even more embarrassing for the BDF when we beat them. So the Big 12 is the Big Dumpster Fire.

Of course none of them remember when we beat the loser of the SEC CCG in an even bigger bowl game, but I guess if they manage to score more points than Okie Lite it will embarrass the fuck out of the BDF....as if we care.
  • Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Losing Missouri hurt.

Crazy to think, had Missouri won the conference championship games they played in 2007 and 2013, they would have played for a national championship in two different conferences. 

And Pinkel never even got a National Championship 20__ trophy for his efforts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aggie is Aggie, they are a dumpster fire and they keep dumping gasoline on top of it. They are Charlie Brown and the rest of the world is Lucy pulling away the football. They think of themselves as special, and they are but not in the way they think. 
It’s kinda sad (although is it?) to see the little brother syndrome play out, it’s bleeding out to their academics and culture of sucking up to the SEC team de jour.

Papa’s coming back, get ready.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

This was in the game thread for GT vs UCF on Texags. I know we have a 1364 pages long thread about aggy, but at least it's all kept in one place for the purpose of laughing at them. They have to bitch about the great espin/tsip football conspiracy in threads to support one of their ex-players in a bowl game.   

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3433566 

You must be a very young Aggie dad or have not lived in Texas long. The Texas ( As in State of Texas) political machine has driven t.u. football for years. See, that school in Austin is known for decades producing , journalism majors, lawyers, business majors , political science majors that have found the way to the public service arena known as old school, Texas politics.
In comparison but few of those politicians have come from TAMU.
The political machine in Texas has always assured, money, bias, exposure and special treatment for t.u. You don't have to look far to see the influence and corruption.
Anybody that has been born and raised in Texas is well aware of this…. And not just Aggies. Speak to influential lawyers, businessmen, politicians from the other schools in Texas and you will find confirmation of the same.
Also glance at the instances of movies, TV shows, etc that have showcased something t.u. (Like the instances of references to t.u.in the TV series "Friday Night Lights" or the movie that featured Tommy Lee Jones as a Texas Rangers taking care of t.u. Cheerleaders) just to give two examples of the bias due to journalists and liberal art grads of that place in Austin.
The arrogance and entitlement of the grads and fan base does nothing but support the entire fact…, after all they commonly say " but we are Texas".
How do you think they worked their way into the SEC? Why was it done so secretive by the SEC commissioner?
Simple.., the old Texas political t.u. Mafia… it's alive and well….. everybody in the old Southwest Conference knew it (especially poor SMU after the political pressure was put on the Dallas Morning News to "expose" the story by the t.u. Politics machine. Everybody in the Big 12 knew it when the back room deal between t.u. And ESIpN were made on the Longhorn network…and soon everybody in the SEC will get to experience the same.
Tonight's halftime special on t.u. was classic t.u. control propaganda by them and their minions at ESiPN.
No special on Alabama, or Washington being "back" nope….all about the slobbering over t.u. … after all, the announcer himself said they are a "National Icon".
So bless your little heart if you don't really no the truth.

Burnt orange conspiracy cannot be denied with this factually authentic frontier gibberish (thank you Mel Brooks for that line🤣)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Crapinon said:

This was in the game thread for GT vs UCF on Texags. I know we have a 1364 pages long thread about aggy, but at least it's all kept in one place for the purpose of laughing at them. They have to bitch about the great espin/tsip football conspiracy in threads to support one of their ex-players in a bowl game.   

You must be a very young Aggie dad or have not lived in Texas long. The Texas ( As in State of Texas) political machine has driven t.u. football for years. See, that school in Austin is known for decades producing , journalism majors, lawyers, business majors , political science majors that have found the way to the public service arena known as old school, Texas politics.
The political machine in Texas has always assured, money, bias, exposure and special treatment for t.u. You don't have to look far to see the influence and corruption.
Anybody that has been born and raised in Texas is well aware of this…. And not just Aggies. Speak to influential lawyers, businessmen, politicians from the other schools in Texas and you will find confirmation of the same.
Also glance at the instances of movies, TV shows, etc that have showcased something t.u. (Like the instances of references to t.u.in the TV series "Friday Night Lights" or the movie that featured Tommy Lee Jones as a Texas Rangers taking care of t.u. Cheerleaders) just to give two examples of the bias due to journalists and liberal art grads of that place in Austin.
The arrogance and entitlement of the grads and fan base does nothing but support the entire fact…, after all they commonly say " but we are Texas".
How do you think they worked their way into the SEC? Why was it done so secretive by the SEC commissioner?
Simple.., the old Texas political t.u. Mafia… it's alive and well….. everybody in the old Southwest Conference knew it (especially poor SMU after the political pressure was put on the Dallas Morning News to "expose" the story by the t.u. Politics machine. Everybody in the Big 12 knew it when the back room deal between t.u. And ESIpN were made on the Longhorn network…and soon everybody in the SEC will get to experience the same.
Tonight's halftime special on t.u. was classic t.u. control propaganda by them and their minions at ESiPN.
No special on Alabama, or Washington being "back" nope….all about the slobbering over t.u. … after all, the announcer himself said they are a "National Icon".

omg lol 😆 that's like the guy complaining about UT 'trash liberals' running Texas 😆

tenor(4).gif.3eca9e841b19c24ed021054f3bcb1188.gif

ok, so this reminds me of a story i was contemplating sharing, but fuck it, they obviously don't care...a close friend is married to aggy. he has worked for UT for ~13 years, in a very typical aggy field, an important role in some big capital projects (i don't want to get too specific...not that it fucking matters, as will soon be evident)...

he's always seemed more the antithesis of aggy (politics, lifestyle, laughing at the corps, etc)...except for football, which he goes full homer on.

they've recently made a massive life change, saved up, quit their jobs (too young to actually retire) and have left the country to basically pull a Jules and 'walk the earth' (EU mostly).

anyways...he gave no notice. left for 'vacation' as far as his boss/coworkers knew, and after two weeks sent an email from the other side of the world 'yeah, i'm not coming back, ever, fuck you very much'. 

we were pretty stunned. i mean forget just the basics of torching career bridges (he obviously has no intentions of working again in his field)... when my friend told me that's what he did I was like "holy shit... did he really want to just give a giant 'fuck you' to UT??" and her answer was 'yep'. 

i mean...tbh our generally impression of him and the kind of person he is took a serious hit. who does that shit, on purpose, with that intent??

obviously aggy, that's who 🙄

ETA i imagine he's unhappy with how the season progressed so really...

spite-seinfeld.gif.c319275d2ee3e324eaf51ad3129f7b33.gif

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 hour ago, Sleep off ugly said:

Aggie is Aggie, they are a dumpster fire and they keep dumping gasoline on top of it. They are Charlie Brown and the rest of the world is Lucy pulling away the football. They think of themselves as special, and they are but not in the way they think. 
It’s kinda sad (although is it?) to see the little brother syndrome play out, it’s bleeding out to their academics and culture of sucking up to the SEC team de jour.

Papa’s coming back, get ready.

Little Brother Syndrome IS their culture.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ousux said:
52 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:
Wait - so he is saying it is embarrassing to lose to aggy?
I guess because they suck so much.

I think he was referring to the Bowl game with Okie Lite, but who knows.

Correct. Losing to aggy in a bowl game is embarrassing?  aggy does suck, indeed - bowl game and otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Here’s another fun one…

Sparkie

11:01a 

In reply to He is Ass My Dude

tu averaged 8th place in viewership. For the most watched games of the the year, tu didn't make it into the top ten. tu isn't killin' it with viewers which makes the hype even more ridiculous.

Alabama 7.12M (11 games)
Ohio State 6.05M (11)
Colorado 6M (9)
Georgia 5.9M (11)
Michigan 5.61M (12)
Tennessee 4.57M (7)
Oregon 4.43M (10)
Texas 4.26M (12)
Florida State 4.16M (12)
Notre Dame 4.15M (10)

So being extremely nice here, but if you average in unrated games on the SECN, LHN, Peacock, etc as 1 million viewers (when it’s likely less than half that)

Alabama 6.17M (13 games)
Ohio State 5.63M (12)
Michigan 5.25M (13)
Georgia 5.14M (13)
Colorado 4.75M (12)
Texas 4M (13)
Florida State 3.9M (13)
Oregon 3.63M (13)
Notre Dame 3.62M (12)
Tennessee 3.08M (12)

So Texas was more realistically 6th, if you discount the Prime lovefest to start the season, they were only behind the 4 playoff candidates in the Big Ten and SEC and they did this while playing a Big 12 schedule many times in direct competition of those teams.

It’s fair to say Texas in the viewership in the Big 12 is worth less than tOSU/UM/Bama/UGA, but it’s dumb to not recognize that those numbers are deflated due to who we play in conference. I full expect with a similar season next year that we’ll be up in that top group averaging 5M.

As usual aggy is delusional to use these stats as any type of argument against Texas.

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

This is an absolutely beautiful encapsulation of aggy worldview. This should be saved in aggypedia. It is not our fault that we are a “National Icon”. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Crazy to think, had Missouri won the conference championship games they played in 2007 and 2013, they would have played for a national championship in two different conferences. 

And Pinkel never even got a National Championship 20__ trophy for his efforts.

No, but he did like to accumulate DUI's from time to time.

4 hours ago, Crapinon said:

What a fucking genius. 

That halftime feature he's bitching about? Is he too dumb (yes, is the answer) to realize ABC/ESPN has put together features like that for all four of the Playoff teams?

Goddamn those tootless hicks are a bunch of fucking morons.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

MBG owes a great debt to A&M and the aggy fan base, too.

Nothing to the bottom line...except for multiple millions in highly likely playoff bowl game payouts to the conference.

Though to be fair a&m, if they make it and don't forfeit, will surely bring in hundreds of thousands from next year's Gasparilla Bowl appearance.