• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I did have a Pinstripe Pils at Stan's back in August because my MFY super fan friend insisted on it.  I would draw the line at aggy beer and the only OU beer I would drinks is Oklahoma Suks by Independence

image.thumb.png.78da41b7da96c41073bb60f2a088147b.png

Are you Andre the Giant?

NDQ1OTYwdjIuanBn.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

It was MFng Houston, so I don’t blame Karbach marketing on playing into the aggy hive. I would’ve done the same, but the “product” is piss, but just delivering to the hive! Imagine selling that swill on game-day was that brands’ biggest exposure.

I think they were a couple years behind us, in actually selling alcohol in the stadium, so it is what it is.

Hook’em!!!

14 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

aggyland is burning 

Marvin Zindler has risen from the dead to once again become the scourge of chicken ranches. Too bad "Big Jim" Flournoy wasn't around to whip his a$$.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

My favorite part of this quote is how he confused average with median.

Both median and average work in this joke because, in this case, they are the same value. 

The problem is that if he said "think how stupid the median person is,"  many folks wouldn't get it. I can confirm this, as I am pretty stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Both median and average work in this joke because, in this case, they are the same value.

Nope. The classic image of IQ being a bell curve is actually a misrepresentation of the data. They normalized the distribution in studies, iq isnt a bell curve at all. Not to mention iq in general is bunk shit.

Schermafbeelding-2020-05-26-om-17-34-02.png

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

My favorite part of this quote is how he confused average with median.

That you think you're a sharper wordsmith than George Carlin is really something.  You're nitpicking because he was an absolute genius who held a mirror up to us for both comedic and introspective purpose.  But you don't like his politics because you have more in common with Stupid Aggie than you care to admit.  So let's move on.  Carlin was brilliant and his comedy will live on for centuries.  You will be celebrated with an honorary degree from Blinn College.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, YGIFS said:

That you think you're a sharper wordsmith than George Carlin is really something.  You're nitpicking because he was an absolute genius who held a mirror up to us for both comedic and introspective purpose.  But you don't like his politics because you have more in common with Stupid Aggie than you care to admit.  So let's move on.  Carlin was brilliant and his comedy will live on for centuries.  You will be celebrated with an honorary degree from Blinn College.  

I dont like carlins politics? Thats fucking news to me, lmfao.

I dunno.  I just crack up when people question George Carlin's word-choices is all.  He's the most economically efficient comic to ever walk the Earth, in terms of word choice.  

I wonder what he'd have to say about A&M?  Maybe we should ask Jim Rome?  

27 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Nope. The classic image of IQ being a bell curve is actually a misrepresentation of the data. They normalized the distribution in studies, iq isnt a bell curve at all. Not to mention iq in general is bunk shit.

Schermafbeelding-2020-05-26-om-17-34-02.png

Good Lord. That makes the joke so much more funny. Man, where were you when Carlin was flubbing the line?

Just now, YGIFS said:

I dunno.  I just crack up when people question George Carlin's word-choices is all.  He's the most economically efficient comic to ever walk the Earth, in terms of word choice.  

I wonder what he'd have to say about A&M?  Maybe we should ask Jim Rome?  

Bro george carlin isnt gonna fuck you, stop trying so hard

• Haha 3

You know, as gifted as he was as a singer and songwriter.  As much as he embodied the 1980's fashion choices of the day.  As much as I enjoyed the music videos.  We never really ever had as a country, a serious discussion about his hair appropriation.  I guess you could say that about sheep at A&M as well.  

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

GFGaenMWsAEP-nw?format=jpg&name=medium

Wasn't the Longhorn Network the reason why UT couldn't switch conferences until it expired? I thought every other conference was against individual networks for schools. Kind of like Notre Dame, nobody will take them as a full member with many of their games tied up in that NBC contract, but they were unwilling to let that go. 

If anything, A&M is lucky they moved when they did, because they certainly wouldn't be first choice to add for the SEC or B1G right now. More likely they get left behind in the Big 12 with Ok State and Texas Tech. Then it comes down to which is better: being a 7-10 win team in a bad conference, or being a 5-9 win team in a great conference? 

• Hook 'Em 4