Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

16 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

2:01:00

Looch goes on another rant about how bad the Big 12 is, and how "Longhorns fans need to shut up with their little #6 ranking, because A&M is more impressive this season than Texas." 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/EN1Gq0Rh1Ic/0108363-xdqx.mp3

Tell us, Loogie about all your marquee wins this season. There are so many good candidates, I know you’ll have a hard time settling on just one. 

• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Aggies are a bunch of cocksuckers, but not the good kind that can help you pick out a great pair of dress shoes or cut your hair in a really stylish way, they're the bad kind like Chris Cooper in American Beauty
NMSU are a bunch of cocksuckers?

Wat?

Whatever you say aggy boy.

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Aggies are a bunch of cocksuckers, but not the good kind that can help you pick out a great pair of dress shoes or cut your hair in a really stylish way, they're the bad kind like Chris Cooper in American Beauty

Turns out, Chris Cooper's hunch was right all along. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

2007 was pretty shitty. Barely beat Arkansas State at home, barely beat UCF on the road, got blown out by Ron Prince at DKR, lost to OU and A&M, and barely beat a Nebraska team that Kansas scored (almost) 80 on. 

At least it ended well against Arizona State.

33 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch goes on another rant about how bad the Big 12 is, and how "Longhorns fans need to shut up with their little #6 ranking, because A&M is more impressive this season than Texas." 

Even if A&M has been more impressive, which may be true I have not watched a minute of A&M football, we are still ranked #6. So no need to shut up about what is true. I mean some other team behind us may be more impressive this year. So fucking what? We are #6 and they aren't. And they shouldn't care anyway, they have business to take care of.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Only thing good about that 2007 season was the Holiday Bowl where Mack stopped playing the Scott Derry's of the world because they were upperclassmen and actually played the best players, beating the fuck out of Rudy Carpenter and sparking that great 2008 run. 

Oh, Jamaal Charles was the best player in college football the second half of 2007 (yeah, a lot better than Tebow)...his performances against Nebraska (200+ yeards in the 4th quarter) and Ok State (similar 4th quarter in big comeback) were the high points of 2007. Man I loved watching JC run. 

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

DqHeAFxUcAENizJ.jpg

ahahah...what "evolution" is he talking about? Our "evolution" toward continuous academic quality improvement? The one wherein our university president resisted the former aggy governor's attempt to turn the state flagship into a diploma mill as he did with A&M? As a Texas grad, I've never been prouder of my alma mater. 

Maybe...and I'm just spitballing here...maybe "YouBet" is just making shit up. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch is just mad because after the Maryland game he said Herman was done, Texas wont recover, Jimbo taking over the state, blah blah blah.

41 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

This is a bi-weekly occurrence at the minimum now, right?

• Like 1

I don’t think I’ve ever seen aggy this insecure. I have aggy friends telling me to expect heartbreak, that our expectations are too high, we’re so far from being in the CFP, etc. Deep down they know they missed their opportunity to take advantage of us being down for so long and they’re struggling to reconcile a successful Texas team with their pre conceived biases.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Even if A&M has been more impressive, which may be true I have not watched a minute of A&M football, we are still ranked #6. So no need to shut up about what is true. I mean some other team behind us may be more impressive this year. So fucking what? We are #6 and they aren't. And they shouldn't care anyway, they have business to take care of.

It's his job. Some of you get so worked up over this tool.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen aggy this insecure. I have aggy friends telling me to expect heartbreak, that our expectations are too high, we’re so far from being in the CFP, etc. Deep down they know they missed their opportunity to take advantage of us being down for so long and they’re struggling to reconcile a successful Texas team with their pre conceived biases.

What were the offseason poll results? Didn't 8 or 9 total wins take around 70% of the vote?

38 minutes ago, C-Man said:

And lost to Colorado State.

West Virginia walloped Tennessee.

The Tech loss to Ole Miss is the only one that looks like a decent Big 12 team got beat by a bad SEC team. But Tech still has us and OU along with road games against ISU and KSU before finishing up at home with Baylor. They could easily finish .500 in conference. Ole Miss still has home games against a mediocre South Carolina and a disappointing Miss St. With road games against Vandy and aggy, they too could easily finish .500 in conference. It could end up looking like a wash in the end.

When did aggy actually look impressive this year?

When they almost tied the #2 team in the country who still hadn't figured out who was their starting QB?

When they covered the spread against the bestest and greatest of all time after they pulled their starters in the third quarter?

When they had to seal the victory by getting an interception against a really shitty Hog team that was driving for the tying score?

When they beat a basketball school in OT whose QB can barely throw a forward pass?

When they beat a average to bad SC team by three points?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Didn't Vandy lose to Kentucky? That's kind of embarrassing I guess.

I like how he says Miss St is 12th and KState is 9th. Does he not know this only a 10 team conference so KState is actually worse than a 12 out of 14 team conference? Nope. Just that 12 is higher than 9.

Also, last I checked, Tech is 4th in the Big 12. They are tied for 2nd with 2 others but OU and WV are both ahead of Tech. So to say they are 2nd is misleading. Ole Miss being 9 out of 14 and Tech being 4 out of 10 is not some huge difference. Ole Miss is 5-3. Tech is 5-2. Yeah not some big upset, Daniel. Both of teams are middle of the pack conference teams.

And he conveniently left out WVU buttfucking Tennessee.

• Like 1

You know what let's just tell it like it is: the bottom half of the SEC is fucking garbage.

You have one really good team, a couple of teams that might be really good (might not), a few middling teams that might scratch out nine wins (atm, UF, MSST), and after that you have Arky, Mizzou, Vandy, Kentucky (no, Kentucky isn't good), uSC, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Auburn.

And then half of them get to avoid even playing each other.

Outside of Bama and LSU the SEC isn't any tougher than the B12 or B10 and I would say easier to play in if I had to.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You know what let's just tell it like it is: the bottom half of the SEC is fucking garbage.

You have one really good team, a couple of teams that might be really good (might not), a few middling teams that might scratch out nine wins (atm, UF, MSST), and after that you have Arky, Mizzou, Vandy, Kentucky (no, Kentucky isn't good), uSC, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Auburn.

And then half of them get to avoid even playing each other.

Outside of Bama and LSU the SEC isn't any tougher than the B12 or B10 and I would say easier to play in if I had to.

The sec is 3 or 4 easy noncon wins, 2 or 3 easy conference cellar wins, then the rest of the games decide who ends 7-5 and who ends 10-2.  With bama going 12-0 or 11-1 and the cellar teams stuck at 4-5. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I'll say this much: back in the early 2000's when we couldn't beat OU to save our lives and OU was always in the MNC/FBS conversation, I NEVER once thought about rooting for them because it was good for the conference.

I rooted for OU one time in the title game. I lost a bet and had to watch the game at a bar with a friend in Oklahoma. Be careful what you what you force your rival to do over a bet. 

OU got blown the fuck out. It was hard to suppress my chester grin with each touchdown raining down on them.

• Fuck You 2

7 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Love how this starts about with a homophonic story about an old ag getting freaked out about two men kissing in public.  You can’t make these stereotypes up. 

I rooted for OU one time in the title game. I lost a bet and had to watch the game at a bar with a friend in Oklahoma. Be careful what you what you force your rival to do over a bet. 
OU got blown the fuck out. It was hard to suppress my chester grin with each touchdown raining down on them.
I rooted for OU against Aggy in the Cotton Bowl in 2012. And last year against Georgia in the playoffs. That's how much I hate the SEC propaganda machine and Aggy. I felt dirty. But they lost both times.

I would have definitely rooted for Bama to roll OU had they met last year. I don't give a shit about Bama winning these days. It's expected.

7 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Looch is just mad because after the Maryland game he said Herman was done, Texas wont recover, Jimbo taking over the state, blah blah blah.

Looch is mad because there is no one left alive that can give a first hand account of aggy glory days.

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

This was his rebuttal to your point

Capture.png

Unless he is a Alabama or an LSU fan who cares... Yay OU is ranked 5th and we are not ranked at all YAY..

Fuck that noise. You SEC fans are some retarded fucks. If you are NOT an Alabama fan, the last thing your team need is for them to win another that only serves to push another dozen top recruits their way. Especially some your own team pursued hard be5cause they really need  some talent at that position and puts your team further in the hole.

My horns are ranked 6th and that all that matters to me.

• Like 1