Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

54 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Eviscerated them

The only reason FSU even made the playoffs that year was because they were undefeated. Winston threw almost as many pics as touchdowns that year. Fishers teams there were getting worse every year. He jumped ship before he had to own them.

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

40 minutes ago, texaslong said:

The only reason FSU even made the playoffs that year was because they were undefeated. Winston threw almost as many pics as touchdowns that year. Fishers teams there were getting worse every year. He jumped ship before he had to own them.

that team played like a bunch of idiots who fucking hated each other and the coaches, but we so talented they couldn't help but win each week against their Charmin schedule

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Poetry 

And this is someone with the double premium badge/star or wev stupid fucking system they use

Even if aggy could beat Bama and win SEC with those other 2 losses, 1 loss Bama would jump right over them and take the spot.   A 2 loss SEC team not named Bama will not make the playoff unless all other conferences have more than 1 loss.

iF, and that's a big ask because it's aggy, if they manage to win their conference sometime in the next decade, I sure as shit hope its with 2 losses and there are 4 other undefeated conference champions.  That would be a great year for CFB. 

aggy melting on SECrant over today's WSJ article posting the values of all the top programs.  

Of course UT is #1, aggy is like 7th in the SEC at about half the value of UT. 

Everyone in on the aggy gangbang over there, and the best aggy can come up with is that "teams can't be bought or sold, so totally fake news". 

1 hour ago, texaslong said:

They were the third seed despite being the only undefeated team, defending national champions and Heisman winning QB.  Speaks volumes about Jimbo's coaching ability.  

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch on texags radio this morning:

"Bama got beat by a better SEC West team. Just like how Jimbo built an SEC West program at Florida State, Dabo built one at Clemson too." 

🤦‍♂️

giphy.gif

ACC teams have won three of the last six national championships  --  more than any other conference.  Just sayin'.

4 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

I’ve been enjoying these reviews for almost a week now. I can’t believe that there isn’t an aggy somewhere in the corporate hierarchy of Academy that’s put the kibosh on it yet. 

4 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch on texags radio this morning:

"Bama got beat by a better SEC West team. Just like how Jimbo built an SEC West program at Florida State, Dabo built one at Clemson too." 

Yeah but Georgia just got beat by a weak ass BDF team, therefore Georgia needs to turn in its SEC Card amirite?

I'd pay lots of money too see that smug moron get his ass beat.

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:
42 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:
 They will lose 5 games next year. 6 or 7 if the injury bug hits them. 

They will lose 4 tops. That schedule isnt hard at all. First true road game at the end of October. The sec is certainly teeing it up for them.

I count 4 for sure... so they have to sweep all the toss ups. Could happen, but I wouldn't buy Jimbo futures.

16 minutes ago, markstanco said:
53 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:
 They will lose 5 games next year. 6 or 7 if the injury bug hits them. 

They will lose 4 tops. That schedule isnt hard at all. First true road game at the end of October. The sec is certainly teeing it up for them.

I'd say @Clemson is a true road game in Sept.

4 losses is the ceiling, within reasonable probabilities. The floor isn’t too far down. If the get super lucky, they could go 9-3, and if they fall apart they might only win 5 or 6, but those are unlikely. They play 3 good teams, one pretty good, 2 medoker, and 6 bad.

edit: I rate aggy as medoker plus. Pretty good talent average and coaching but bad distribution on the roster. Big holes is key places.

Edited by Magus Ossis

21 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

4 losses is the ceiling, within reasonable probabilities. The floor isn’t too far down. If the get super lucky, they could go 9-3, and if they fall apart they might only win 5 or 6, but those are unlikely. They play 3 good teams, one pretty good, 2 medoker, and 6 bad

It’s why the SEC uses their smoke and mirrors formula. Ceiling and floor are close together unless a team has an exceptional year. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, satyanash said:

"Go rewatch the South Carolina-Clemson game if you want to get excited about the future of Gamecock football under Will Muschamp. You'll see @JakeBentley vs that same Clemson defense plus Dexter Lawrence throwing for 510 w/5 TDs and 1 pick" 👍

This really struck a chord with Billy.

He’s going on a bit of a rampage in the thread.

If you lose to the good teams, what’s the point? Their best win this year was Kentucky, a team that couldn’t complete a pass. Or LSU, a team that couldn’t defend a pass. 

Funny how their “good win” is vs. Kentucky. You know, sec east, who was the “weak, crappy” sec once we handled jawja. And the LSU game was a shitfest until the refs started spotting them the ball on their opponents 25 yd line and making crap calls to help them.