• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Also there's no way someone is named "White Goodman"

Pretty sure that, in every single one of their heads, White Good Man is 100% how they all think of themselves. Incidentally, that's also most of their 3 pinnacles of humanity, being a white male and...well. They probably think their aggy credo covers the Good part of the equation. 

So good point, clearly lying and projecting once again. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
Damnit, Shooter beat me to it.

13 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Pretty sure that, in every single one of their heads, White Good Man is 100% how they all think of themselves. Incidentally, that's also most of their 3 pinnacles of humanity, being a white male and...well. They probably think their aggy credo covers the Good part of the equation. 

So good point, clearly lying and projecting once again. 

Great minds... something, something, something.

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

aggy is really pissed that Tech is having success.  Granted Tech football sucks, and I think it will again this year

yes but that's the downside of the Faustian bargain they struck, they never get to shut their own little brother* up by beating them

they get to run their mouths 24x7 about us without ever having to back it up on the field, so that's basically Aggie Nirvana, but at the same time, all of the lower-prestige football programs in the state can do the same @ them

* that's accurate or not fair to Tech but that's how Aggies see them

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Is that not included with admission?

Depends If you want your own jizz jar or if you want to share. 

Edited by slorch

So Ketch started a twitter post a couple of days ago regarding the rivalry and apparently it got the rankle of this fightin' texas aggy who thinks we picked on the small "military" school while they were saving the world during WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam......

I've tried to set him straight a couple of times but the regarded is strong in this one......https://twitter.com/andydaviddaniel/status/1141413489065496578

10 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

So Ketch started a twitter post a couple of days ago regarding the rivalry and apparently it got the rankle of this fightin' texas aggy who thinks we picked on the small "military" school while they were saving the world during WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam......

I've tried to set him straight a couple of times but the regarded is strong in this one......https://twitter.com/andydaviddaniel/status/1141413489065496578

http://aggypedia.com/wiki/The_Corps_of_Cadets#Military_.22History.22

Here’s their listed enrollment numbers for relevant years. 

Not sure how you get to 55 thousand or even 20 thousand with that enrollment, even counting wW2 vets that enrolled after the war. 

Overall_Enrollment_Historical.aspx

https://dars.tamu.edu/Data-and-Reports/Student/files/Overall_Enrollment_Historical.aspx

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not sure how you get to 55 thousand or even 20 thousand with that enrollment, even counting wW2 vets that enrolled after the war. 

Like I said, the regard is STRONG in that one. While doing my research to refute his inflated numbers, I found some old comments on texags how they touted that they had 7 CMoH awardees and that they couldn't find any for the poor sips.Little brother is nothing but a Fucking Cult.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Like I said, the regard is STRONG in that one. While doing my research to refute his inflated numbers, I found some old comments on texags how they touted that they had 7 CMoH awardees and that they couldn't find any for the poor sips.Little brother is nothing but a Fucking Cult.

Can someone post a screenshot of the FB?  I don't have it so it just kicks me out.

Thanks

43 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Can someone post a screenshot of the FB?  I don't have it so it just kicks me out.

Thanks

Hopefully this works.....It is from 2006 texags.....page down to see the info regarding the MoH.  Some of the comments up top are pretty funny. Because of them (has nothing to do with my Dad's, uncle's, cousin's or my service) I apparently sleep well at night. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/764805

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

https://dars.tamu.edu/Data-and-Reports/Student/files/Overall_Enrollment_Historical.aspx

Their own website says 20k, and we know that number was baked. 

6 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

if you ask an Aggie, A&M pretty much always Woulda Been if it weren't for something unfair that it doesn't control

I especially like the tortured logic of "if only we'd have been in the conference we were in for 15 years without barely ever making the CWS, we'd have made the CWS"

sure, OK

Aggy is the Uncle Rico of everything.

Except Uncle Rico is famous because he was in a movie.

3 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Hunnert year decision cost them multiple national championships?

Advantage aggy.

Heh, only aggy could say "we cheated ourselves out of several national titles, of which we haven't won a single one since WWII. This is a positive."

Edited by texifornia

Claiming Carswell as an aggy is just insulting to him. He went to CS one year and transferred to TCU. He graduated from TCU and was a lifelong Fort Worth resident. He never participated in any aggy events and declined to have his name associated with them in life. Now that he’s passed he can’t object  

RD, I don’t see a section in aggypedia on their spurious claims to Carswell. It certainly makes me doubt their claims about the rest of their guys too. What gives?

• Like 2

Hopefully this works.....It is from 2006 texags.....page down to see the info regarding the MoH.  Some of the comments up top are pretty funny. Because of them (has nothing to do with my Dad's, uncle's, cousin's or my service) I apparently sleep well at night. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/764805

Y’all are all fucking sheep, and aggy is the sheepdog. Stupid sips, the lot of you!

Ona serious note, I do have a great deal of respect for those Corps graduates who do accept their commissions and serve honorably.
and also the 2%ers who are there to get a decent education and laugh at the redass turditions.
55,000 of them saved our ass per aggy. And general Patton per aggy said he'd rather have a handful of Aggies vs a ton of west point grads.

The training at dress up U is far better than west point.