• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

20 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Looch’s face will always be a tad askew do to the fact that he got seven shades of shit beaten out of him after throwing a cheep shot at my friend’s brother. He thinks the chin pubes help, but they don’t.

Looch is an idiotic d-bag who gets in fights as an adult? Well color me amazed.

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch has praised any and everyone who does the Horns down in front of Tom Herman, Vince Young, etc., but when Kody Clemens shoots a Horns up to the aggy dugout after a home run, he says he wouldn't mind it if a group of aggys waited out in the parking lot to beat Kody to a pulp for being "classless". 

He's truly a disgusting human being. 

To be fair, his IQ is only slightly north of 70.  

Can someone please find the story? Either on Shag or here. I’m pretty sure it’s in this thread somewhere because I’ve told it on both sites before.
Google is my friend.

Post #9258 in this thread. Page 186. There's some followup a little farther down.
  • Like 1

Reading that old post  was great!  Looch got his pussy ass whipped by a "sip".   No wonder his hatred is so strong.  He has to live every day knowing that a Longhorn rearranged his face to the point that he had to grow permanent chin pubes to cover it up.  Kind of like Stacy Keach's mustache.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Looch’s face will always be a tad askew do to the fact that he got seven shades of shit beaten out of him after throwing a cheep shot at my friend’s brother. He thinks the chin pubes help, but they don’t.

9 hours ago, texaslong said:

If O'Neal was a Longhorn, Looch and the rest of the aggy nation would be calling him classless and trash. Looch would be tweeting about it everyday like he does Sam. 

nomsnoms_zpsb93e3358.gif

• Like 1

Reading that old post  was great!  Looch got his pussy ass whipped by a "sip".   No wonder his hatred is so strong.  He has to live every day knowing that a Longhorn rearranged his face to the point that he had to grow permanent chin pubes to cover it up.  Kind of like Stacy Keach's mustache.  

He threw a cheap shot at the sip. The sip’s older brother (aggy baseball player at the time) is the one who made Looch’s face incorrect, after witnessing aforementioned cheap shot on his younger brother, who was a UT baseball player.

9 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

He threw a cheap shot at the sip. The sip’s older brother (aggy baseball player at the time) is the one who made Looch’s face incorrect, after witnessing aforementioned cheap shot on his younger brother, who was a UT baseball player.

I need a diagram of that.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 5:36 PM, Homesickhorn said:

I respect the fact that the B/CS cops let my aggy friend and his little brother walk away in the wake of Looch, and three of his buddies on the ground back in 2001. Aggy friend played baseball at aggy, and went pro. His little brother played at Texas, and has an 04 Nat Title baseball ring. Aggy friend got caught up in a scuffle with some of Looch’s buddies giving his little brother shit for his Texas shirt, and saw his brother get to fighting outside the chicken as my friend was closing his tab. When he got outside and intervened, he was hit from behind from the one and only aggy manipulator. His brother (the Longhorn) is the one who finished Looch.

/csb (think I told the story on shag).

Quoted

• Like 5

16 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

On the field, off the field. IDMAS.

• Fuck You 1

So, it was like the Alamo for looch?

Looch had four friends with him. The younger brother (Longhorn) had already dealt with two them. Meaning that they were literally napping on the concrete. Looch made his move as the younger brother had turned to take on the third idiot who was a bouncer and an aggy football player. This was right about the time the older brother (aggy baseball player) made it outside. Looch didn’t stand a chance.

I grew up with these two brothers, and the only thing worse than fighting one of them, was getting them both. These two not only didn’t know how to lose, their fights could gross people out if they weren’t stopped in a timely manner. The five aggy were outnumbered by these two brothers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

sounds more like San Jacinto 

I was referencing the Gap Kid goal post incident at Tech a few years back. Aggy regent was clocked by one of his own, and the oldfart said “It was like the Alamo”.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I was referencing the Gap Kid goal post incident at Tech a few years back. Aggy regent was clocked by one of his own, and the oldfart said “It was like the Alamo”.

Yeah it was McKinney and to make it even more agtastic his injuries were later found to be from friendly fire

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, Homesickhorn said:

Now this is a post I can get behind.

7 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Looch had four friends with him. The younger brother (Longhorn) had already dealt with two them. Meaning that they were literally napping on the concrete. Looch made his move as the younger brother had turned to take on the third idiot who was a bouncer and an aggy football player. This was right about the time the older brother (aggy baseball player) made it outside. Looch didn’t stand a chance.

I grew up with these two brothers, and the only thing worse than fighting one of them, was getting them both. These two not only didn’t know how to lose, their fights could gross people out if they weren’t stopped in a timely manner. The five aggy were outnumbered by these two brothers.

Something something General Pattton..

• Like 2

On 6/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, Homesickhorn said:

God dammit somebody post a link

I guess cheap shot is the best Looch could do.  He does not seem like the type that would square up and go full on fist fight with someone who may kick his ass.  He got what he deserved.  He is lucky those brothers did not kick him in the head with their boots when he was on the ground.  Maybe they did.  

I guess cheap shot is the best Looch could do.  He does not seem like the type that would square up and go full on fist fight with someone who may kick his ass.  He got what he deserved.  He is lucky those brothers did not kick him in the head with their boots when he was on the ground.  Maybe they did.  

They didn’t need to. They both got cuffed, then released after the cops heard about twenty people who witnessed everything start to finish tell the same story. The running joke to this day, was the fact that the younger Longhorn brother was wearing flip flops.

I just found out that a very ineffective person that used to work for me was an aggy. This person seemed to be competent at first but could never really get anything done. He eventually had to leave because he wasn’t getting promoted, which was good for him because eventually we would have booted him.

It caused me to reflect on a whole group of employees that exhibited similar behavior, a perception of being competent combined with an inability to actually accomplish anything. Out of 7 people that came to mind, 4 were aggys.

I submit to you Greg that either a) there is an innate worthlessness inside most aggys or b) the culture promotes inaction and a lack of achievement. This thesis is supported by the record of the football team.

19 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

sounds like their night turned to a shambles...