B12 championship game - Baylor vs OSU - 11am on ABC

dingleberryswitzer

4 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

It’s only stupid because it didn’t work 

100% you want you make Ok state have to drive the field to get back in the game.   They haven’t shown they can do it. You don’t risk allowing them to drive 40 yards.  It was stupid. 

Edited by ClubWhatever

15 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Absolutely sickening that Texas can't even compete in this conference. OSU looks like warmed over cat shit and Baylor went from two wins a year ago to leading in the CCG. 

We fucking suck.

Oh shut up

16 minutes ago, Augustus said:

He probably does.

I'm assuming the analytics say go for it there.

i hate analytics

Analytics are just counting cards in blackjack. If you have unlimited hands and a big enough bankroll, you will always come out on top. In a given hand though, you can still bust no matter how favorable the count. I think coaches forget that in key situations 

18 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Absolutely sickening that Texas can't even compete in this conference. OSU looks like warmed over cat shit and Baylor went from two wins a year ago to leading in the CCG. 

We fucking suck.

Thats what I was thinking. These two teams suck and they're playing for the conference title? They look like Sun Belt teams out there. Would get worked by anyone else in the top 6-7. This conference is trash and we can't dominate it. What a travesty 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BERT said:

Oh shut up

Nah. It's the truth. Texas will always be my team and I'll root for them every year regardless of results but I'm not gonna sit around and shit talk other teams in game threads that have outperformed us for a decade with fewer resources and "lesser" recruits. 

We suck and it's been that way for a decade. But, sure, let's just sit around and act like that's not the case and "next year will be better" and pump sunshine. That's aggy shit and if you're unwilling to realize the truth then I suggest you get a 12th man jersey and a mason jar.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Analytics are just counting cards in blackjack. If you have unlimited hands and a big enough bankroll, you will always come out on top. In a given hand though, you can still bust no matter how favorable the count. I think coaches forget that in key situations 

Very well said.