2022 LB Kobie McKinzie

TexasFan21

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

The money didn't sit right with you, but you committed anyway.  Then you went back to OU, who has been paying players illegally since the 40s.  Ok. 

The irony is that NIL may be OU football's undoing. This is because the Sooners don't have the big money donor that other schools (Oregon, Michigan, Texas) have or a fan base that will chip in relatively small dollar amounts.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, quigley said:

The irony is that NIL may be OU football's undoing. This is because the Sooners don't have the big money donor that other schools (Oregon, Michigan, Texas) have or a fan base that will chip in relatively small dollar amounts.

Maybe the fan base can re-allocate some of their met spending.😉

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

So, their pitch was to play football for an excellent university, get a free education, play against the best teams and make money doing it?

and that didn’t sit well with you?

I'm glad he said this. It lets other recruits know that Texas is paying and that Texas isn't fooling around.

• Hook 'Em 4

Not to go CR in any fashion but that tweet from Brian Davis (and I imagine the underlying article) just reinforces my perception that a lot of people in establishment news and media are just living in a different world than the rest of us. Who would believe such nonsense and then retweet it uncritically?

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Not to go CR in any fashion but that tweet from Brian Davis (and I imagine the underlying article) just reinforces my perception that a lot of people in establishment news and media are just living in a different world than the rest of us. Who would believe such nonsense and then retweet it uncritically?

Confirmation bias strikes again 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

AAS is such a poor product. Beard let Brian have it in his PC yesterday, it was deserved & great.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

"Hey guys this NIL thing is working great - I know we've pulled a boatload of 4 star plus OL and DL this cycle in addition to the #1 transfer in the country - but this immature, potential headcase OU commit just knocked the approach. We may need a different angle."

Edited by ztejas

13 hours ago, ztejas said:

"Hey guys this NIL thing is working great - I know we've pulled a boatload of 4 star plus OL and DL this cycle in addition to the #1 transfer in the country - but this slow-as-molasses, immature, potential headcase OU commit just knocked the approach. We may need a different angle."

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

This is Nick's dad. They're just mad that Jimbo didn't want him - https://www.kaizendp.com/team/derrick-evers

and is also an active speaker at Texas A&M real estate groups. 

I'd rather kill myself than spend an afternoon at one of those meetings. I can't imagine anything more boring.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1