GOP lie about SCOTUS nominations

Nice Guy Eddie

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Here's the thing: An actual civil war, even if it's very low-scale and just assassinations and lone wolf types fucking around, would be extremely disruptive of society, which means it would be extremely disruptive for businesses and for the wealthy.

Anything bad for businesses/wealthy is bad for the politicians.  Ted Cruz isn't going to embrace Billy Bob and his local militia trying to blockade a town or or company or whatever, when his corporate donors are losing their shit that a bunch of Billy Bobs and their local militias are shutting down commerce, production, distribution, etc. by virtue of scaring people from being out and about their daily lives.

And even if said militias are in MAGA country, the local law enforcement and local politicians are going to be antsy about militias out actively engaging people or fucking with companies, because local businesses are going to be pissed/shutting down. More importantly, if those local militias are actively organizing and engaging people, eventually the politicians and law enforcement know those local militias may decide that the local politicians and law enforcement aren't MAGA enough.  

That's not even getting into the fact that even minor local disturbances will lead to disruptions to internet, electricity, and water, which also means fuel distribution.

Get those little disruptions going, and even MAGA types are going to turn against the MAGA militias pretty fucking quick, and the local politicians/law enforcement better be onboard and against those MAGA militias, or they are out-of-office.

While there are plenty of Republican politicians at all levels from city/county to national, who are willing to fuck around and tweak the MAGA idiots, they aren't willing to take the step that ends whatever power they have accumulated.

McCarthy and McConnell are afraid of their own constituents. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

McCarthy and McConnell are afraid of their own constituents. 

Of course they are.  Trump has transcended the GOP, and considers himself to be far bigger and more important than the GOP, and the GOP's success is only due to him.  I'm honestly surprised a Trumpkin hasn't tried to attack Mitch with all of the stuff that Trump has been saying about him.

I'm also surprised that Trump isn't going to have Ivanka run for a House seat and then get elected Speaker, with everybody knowing that she's just a stand-in for daddy.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Of course they are.  Trump has transcended the GOP, and considers himself to be far bigger and more important than the GOP, and the GOP's success is only due to him.  I'm honestly surprised a Trumpkin hasn't tried to attack Mitch with all of the stuff that Trump has been saying about him.

I'm also surprised that Trump isn't going to have Ivanka run for a House seat and then get elected Speaker, with everybody knowing that she's just a stand-in for daddy.

If I'm not mistaken, MTG did just recently tweet that Mitch was Biden's bitch.

• Like 1

Civil war isn't happening in our lifetime.  We're all too fucking comfortable, and there's no way to for it to really work in any kind of organized fashion. 

If there was any "tangible / real / actual" movement towards meaningful 2nd Amendment reform, I guarantee you there will be assassinations [some attempted, some actual] that are guerilla war style.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

Here's the thing: An actual civil war, even if it's very low-scale and just assassinations and lone wolf types fucking around, would be extremely disruptive of society, which means it would be extremely disruptive for businesses and for the wealthy.
Anything bad for businesses/wealthy is bad for the politicians.  Ted Cruz isn't going to embrace Billy Bob and his local militia trying to blockade a town or or company or whatever, when his corporate donors are losing their shit that a bunch of Billy Bobs and their local militias are shutting down commerce, production, distribution, etc. by virtue of scaring people from being out and about their daily lives.
And even if said militias are in MAGA country, the local law enforcement and local politicians are going to be antsy about militias out actively engaging people or fucking with companies, because local businesses are going to be pissed/shutting down. More importantly, if those local militias are actively organizing and engaging people, eventually the politicians and law enforcement know those local militias may decide that the local politicians and law enforcement aren't MAGA enough.  
That's not even getting into the fact that even minor local disturbances will lead to disruptions to internet, electricity, and water, which also means fuel distribution.
Get those little disruptions going, and even MAGA types are going to turn against the MAGA militias pretty fucking quick, and the local politicians/law enforcement better be onboard and against those MAGA militias, or they are out-of-office.
While there are plenty of Republican politicians at all levels from city/county to national, who are willing to fuck around and tweak the MAGA idiots, they aren't willing to take the step that ends whatever power they have accumulated.

Bless your heart. As long as liberals are hurt it doesn’t matter if their own lives are fucked in the process. MAGA doesn’t think or act rationally. Police are going to care about militias? Who do you think will gladly lead them?
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Civil war isn't happening in our lifetime.  We're all too fucking comfortable, and there's no way to for it to really work in any kind of organized fashion.  State vs. state won't work because every red state has blue cities, and every blue state is just cities surrounded by empty miles of redness.

Are you ready to go die when Republicans end free elections?  As much as I hate what's happening, I'm not sure I'm going to go die over it.

There it is. Somebody said it out loud. I'm going to get bullets for my mother's .38, but I'm not thinking of participating in a street war. It's nice here at home with a color TV and steel-belted radials. 

Can it be that materialism brought on by worship of capitalism paved the way for all of this?

That's a question for scholars in other countries years from now. If you're living this, it doesn't really matter. I do hope history remembers all my pithy, anonymous political board posts.

At least RomaVicta did his part!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On second thought, it won't necessarily take violence. A massive strike accompanied by massive marches could change things.

Then we can let the Army decide if they want to go along. Maybe we'll have our own Ataturk restore democracy and spend decades ensuring it.

I mean, we are pretty much a banana republic. I'd choose a benevolent junta over a malevolent Trumpist Ruling Party.

EDIT: I now see that the points I write have already been well excerised by others. Good discussion.

Edited by RomaVicta

19 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

Is this the thread where we track politician lies? Because if so, this will be epic.

Hey, just this morning, AOC said she represents as many people or more than Manchin. That is a lie, the horror.

it's not a lie. AOC represents ~700k people. Manchin represents a few dozen, at most

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear chemical, biological, and nuclear Arms, shall not be infringed

That's the viewpoint of "true" Libertarians, yes.

14 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Bless your heart. As long as liberals are hurt it doesn’t matter if their own lives are fucked in the process. MAGA doesn’t think or act rationally. Police are going to care about militias? Who do you think will gladly lead them?

These militia types - you are talking about a group of people who are just a step or two away from telling a police officer at a traffic stop to go fuck himself because they are a sovereign citizen and they don't need to show an ID or wear a seat belt or obey an illegally-installed speed limit sign.  If shit hits the fan, they aren't going to be peachy keen on local government or law enforcement.

If we get militias out fucking stuff up, you know what happens?  The internet, electricity, water, fuel delivery, food delivery, banking, that all stops.

How many cops do you know that are willing to give up the internet, electricity, running water, stocked grocery stores, their bank accounts and their pensions to lead some militia?

Do you know of a single cop willing to give up their bank account or their pension for anybody else?  These motherfuckers will fight tooth-and-nail against any kind of accountability that would potentially jeopardize their future employment, their pensions, etc., and you think they will just walk away from all of that to lead a bunch of Cletuses (or Cletii since that's the plural form) in some fucked up insurrection that will destroy their bank accounts, their electricity, running water, etc.?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

These militia types - you are talking about a group of people who are just a step or two away from telling a police officer at a traffic stop to go fuck himself because they are a sovereign citizen and they don't need to show an ID or wear a seat belt or obey an illegally-installed speed limit sign.  If shit hits the fan, they aren't going to be peachy keen on local government or law enforcement.

If we get militias out fucking stuff up, you know what happens?  The internet, electricity, water, fuel delivery, food delivery, banking, that all stops.

How many cops do you know that are willing to give up the internet, electricity, running water, stocked grocery stores, their bank accounts and their pensions to lead some militia?

Do you know of a single cop willing to give up their bank account or their pension for anybody else?  These motherfuckers will fight tooth-and-nail against any kind of accountability that would potentially jeopardize their future employment, their pensions, etc., and you think they will just walk away from all of that to lead a bunch of Cletuses (or Cletii since that's the plural form) in some fucked up insurrection that will destroy their bank accounts, their electricity, running water, etc.?

Ok, I know you are probably the voice of reason on this site when it comes to the Ledge people (of which I am proudly one - SERGEANT AT ARMS), but what happens when you're wrong?  Are you going to try and get on the Ledge?  Cause I don't think there's gonna be room man.

• Like 1

This is exactly correct.

And no, it won’t be a Civil War II with front lines and regular armies. Just a violent coup, a “citizens security force” (Brownshirts, made up of the exact type of folks who committed treason by attacking the Capitol), and some version of a secret police combined with functionally codified one-party rule.

You won’t get shot in this war. Unless you do. When the guy wearing a “45 Militia” patch shoots you because you were doing something that Trump/his minions see as disloyal, you think he’ll be prosecuted…or given a medal?
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Sometimes I think you're a voice of reason and then posts like this make me think you might be more disconnected from reality than the anon cult drinking bleach in Dallas right now.

Do you seriously think this is how any of these people actually think? Do you think they're really even capable of dispassionately considering the likely consequences of their actions? There's no such thing as a purely rational person and cops may be the least rational of anyone in America. We're talking about a profession that intentionally selects dumb, reactionary authoritarians and trains them to fear racial minorities. We're talking about a professional full of people overwhelmingly sympathetic to the militia movement, despite the fact that the militia movement has posed a greater danger to their lives than black activists for the entirety of policing in America. These are stupid, angry, fearful people who hate modern America and can't wait for when shit hits the fan. 

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Ok, I know you are probably the voice of reason on this site when it comes to the Ledge people (of which I am proudly one - SERGEANT AT ARMS), but what happens when you're wrong?  Are you going to try and get on the Ledge?  Cause I don't think there's gonna be room man.

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And no, it won’t be a Civil War II with front lines and regular armies. Just a violent coup, a “citizens security force” (Brownshirts, made up of the exact type of folks who committed treason by attacking the Capitol), and some version of a secret police combined with functionally codified one-party rule.

You won’t get shot in this war. Unless you do. When the guy wearing a “45 Militia” patch shoots you because you were doing something that Trump/his minions see as disloyal, you think he’ll be prosecuted…or given a medal?

Brisket, Trump spent 6 months telling his followers that if he lost, it's because the election was stolen.

He has spent the last 12 months telling everybody who would listen that the election was stolen.

If these people were going to actually rise up, Trump has given them every reason to do so.

Sure, a bunch of them fucked around on January 6th, and we've all been watching them find out (and it's being covered on Free Republic, TexAgs, SEC Rant, conservative social media, etc.). The insurrectionists are losing jobs, losing businesses, losing friends, being hauled in front of a judge, being sentenced to some jail time, etc.

And while a few of the Jan 6ers will be able to get some speaking gigs out of this, most are watching the same old Republican politicians and talking heads making a bunch of money off of their woes with the various conferences they are holding about muh freedumbs.  

Trump gave them every reason to rise up by the millions, only to find out that most are comfortable, and would rather just send a $20 check in to TrumPAC or whatever.

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Do you seriously think this is how any of these people actually think? Do you think they're really even capable of dispassionately considering the likely consequences of their actions? There's no such thing as a purely rational person and cops may be the least rational of anyone in America. We're talking about a profession that intentionally selects dumb, reactionary authoritarians and trains them to fear racial minorities. We're talking about a professional full of people overwhelmingly sympathetic to the militia movement, despite the fact that the militia movement has posed a greater danger to their lives than black activists for the entirety of policing in America. These are stupid, angry, fearful people who hate modern America and can't wait for when shit hits the fan. 

What we are talking about isn't a war between the states where the rear areas are still somewhat normal, and it's not a pandemic-situation where essential people will still come in to work to keep the lights on and the water running. In the event of said civil war, like I said, we will have no internet, no electricity, no radio/cell phone service, no running water, no fuel or food distribution.  Hospitals will cease to function at the levels they are at (it would make the worst of the COVID times look tame by comparison) and there will be no ambulances or life flights due to a lack of fuel and people unwilling to drive/fly them because Cletus will take potshots at them.

Those "dumb, reactionary authoritarians" are not going to have radio or cell phone service to call in an MRAP with a SWAT team if things go south..  They are not going to have a hospital minutes away if they get hurt, or a life flight if they are rural (and no ambulance service in general).  They will no longer be drawing paychecks and there is no vault down at City Hall that's full of gold to hand out in lieu of the normal automatic deposit into their bank account.  They are going to be on foot or horseback (assuming they can find horses).

Cops, the same people that will empty a magazine into a frail guy on a RASCAL scooter or gun down somebody running away or kill innocent people at the wrong address when they get spooked, just so they can get home safely at night, are all of the sudden going to have a spine and are going to operate in a situation where they are riding around on horseback (or on foot), have no hospitals to back them up if they get wounded, and have no armed backup whatsoever outside of a bunch of untrained Cletii?

If shit goes south, and those cops are not drawing paychecks, and have no radio service and no well-trained backup just waiting to be called in over that non-existent radio service, and there's no ambulance around the corner, and there's no fuel for their cop cars/SUVs, you know where those cops are going to be?

Those cops are going to be at their homes, protecting their shit from the lawless thugs that many of them seem to see everywhere, and they are going to be waiting for the feds or state to come in and reestablish order.

Because for everything you and I think they are, cops prefer to operate in an environment of law and order, where they can call in the resources of the state to back them up, whether it's an MRAP full of SWAT members, or just a shit-ton of other area law enforcement, or a life flight just minutes away.

If you think those cops aren't going to be guarding their own shit from the lawless thugs they see everywhere or that they are willing to operate unpaid and with no armed or medical backup, then you are drinking the bleach.

Edit: keep forgetting the plural of Cletuses is Cletii.

Edited by atomheartbevo

With all of that said, most people in this country, cops especially, are comfortable enough that we won't see much, if any, of this at all.  A bunch of militias roaming around and disrupting services that everybody, cops included, rely upon,  are as much of a threat to the wellbeing of cops as they are anybody else.  

On 12/20/2021 at 2:57 PM, Al_4_ISU said:

Civil war isn't happening in our lifetime.  We're all too fucking comfortable, and there's no way to for it to really work in any kind of organized fashion.  State vs. state won't work because every red state has blue cities, and every blue state is just cities surrounded by empty miles of redness.

Are you ready to go die when Republicans end free elections?  As much as I hate what's happening, I'm not sure I'm going to go die over it.

Urban vs rural with suburbs as the border state style wildcard seems like it'd work pretty well. I'll sign up to go hunt me some rednecks if/when this country goes full fascist. 

On 12/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Brisket, Trump spent 6 months telling his followers that if he lost, it's because the election was stolen.

He has spent the last 12 months telling everybody who would listen that the election was stolen.

If these people were going to actually rise up, Trump has given them every reason to do so.

Sure, a bunch of them fucked around on January 6th, and we've all been watching them find out (and it's being covered on Free Republic, TexAgs, SEC Rant, conservative social media, etc.). The insurrectionists are losing jobs, losing businesses, losing friends, being hauled in front of a judge, being sentenced to some jail time, etc.

And while a few of the Jan 6ers will be able to get some speaking gigs out of this, most are watching the same old Republican politicians and talking heads making a bunch of money off of their woes with the various conferences they are holding about muh freedumbs.  

Trump gave them every reason to rise up by the millions, only to find out that most are comfortable, and would rather just send a $20 check in to TrumPAC or whatever.

It took Hitler more than a year to seize power. 

Fascist movements don’t happen overnight. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This. That people don’t get this - in spite of pretty easy to follow precedents - blows my mind.

Just read the script. Then realize the GQP is following it, almost perfectly.

Yep. When someone tells you they are a fascist you should believe them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2021/4/1/22356594/conservatives-right-wing-democracy-claremont-ellmers

On 12/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Your posts on this subject ignore the role catalyzing events play in revolutions. Angry mobs don’t form just because there is lingering mass resentment. Powder kegs explode only once they’ve been lit. 

Jan 6 happened because there was a specific event that focused the mob’s attention. There has been no similar catalyst since. But I fear your optimism will prove naive when the 2024 (or even 2022) election tallies start rolling in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 8:36 AM, DDD Dad said:

It took Hitler more than a year to seize power. 

Fascist movements don’t happen overnight. 

Hitler and Co. were far more competent than Trump and Co.

Of course, Hitler and Co. were politically and ideologically driven.

Trump and Co. are financially driven and focused on the grift.  May not seem like a big difference, but it is.  

On 12/24/2021 at 9:23 AM, BrickHorn said:

Your posts on this subject ignore the role catalyzing events play in revolutions. Angry mobs don’t form just because there is lingering mass resentment. Powder kegs explode only once they’ve been lit. 

Jan 6 happened because there was a specific event that focused the mob’s attention. There has been no similar catalyst since. But I fear your optimism will prove naive when the 2024 (or even 2022) election tallies start rolling in.

The powder keg was lit.  Multiple times.  Trump kept telling his followers he only loses if the election is stolen.  He loses.  He spends the past year telling his followers that the election was stolen.  His followers as a whole clearly don't believe it, even if they tell pollsters/family/friends/media that they think it was stolen.

And in the span of less than a week heading into Christmas, Trump has told his followers to get the vaccine, and they are turning on him.  They are furious with him.

You'd think he would have read the room better after his vaccine comment at the Rally in the Cow Pasture drew boos, but nope, he's doubling down, because the narcissist in him is never wrong, and he's not getting enough credit for the vaccines.  

And he can't back down on his vaccines comments, because that looks like he's admitting his wrong, and he can't do that.

Edited by atomheartbevo

37 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Yep, he’s taking full blown credit for the vaccines. Won’t be long before he says he was in the lab directing the scientist. And, that he deserves a Nobel Prize.

Just one?  

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson said Monday that President Donald Trump deserves to win more than one Nobel Peace Prize for his “leadership” and “brilliant negotiating strategy” in foreign diplomacy and reaching peace agreements.

“I know the president’s been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize,” Johnson said during an online conference call with Republican supporters. “He should win at least one of them.”

Johnson noted Trump’s signing of an economic normalization deal with Serbia and Kosovo this month.

“It’s President Trump, his leadership, his brilliant negotiating strategy that brought those sides together to help bring stability to the Balkans,” Johnson said.

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And in the span of less than a week heading into Christmas, Trump has told his followers to get the vaccine, and they are turning on him.  They are furious with him.

This is admittedly confusing.  Most cults would do an about face when leader tells them to.  I, for one, did not see this coming.  Of course, in a week they'll forget about it.  Most people have goldfish brains.  Magats most of all.

• Like 2

“The Nazis didn’t take over in 1924 or 1925 or even 1926. It’s safe to say those losers will never organize themselves to do anything awful.”

Trump is more Mussolini than Hitler. Hitler was competent, appointed competent people, was a soldier, and had a plan. Trump just does things and is a colossal wimp.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Trump is more Mussolini than Hitler. Hitler was competent, appointed competent people, was a soldier, and had a plan. Trump just does things and is a colossal wimp.

This is really the only thing that has saved us so far. Trump is such an extreme narcissist he can’t even play the role of cult leader well. Witness his recent misreading of his idiot supporters with respect to the vaccine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Hitler was competent

People overstate Hitler’s competence and underestimate Benito’s. Hitler was disorganized and lazy. Like Trump, he was uninterested in leading and preferred to spend his time absorbing the adoration of his foaming congregation at rallies. 

Trump’s talents actually overlap with those of Hitler’s. Both men understood the power of absurd demands, rule breaking, and controlling a bloc of mercenary voters loyal only to them. Each benefited from the slow, unimaginative reactions of by-the-book politicians who sought to appease or exploit them with old diplomatic maneuvers. Both Hitler and Trump succeeded via political blitzkrieg.

Trump is an idiot. But we underestimate his talents for tyranny at our peril. He’s not done with politics any more than Hitler was when he was stewing in prison. 

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Trump is an idiot. But we underestimate his talents for tyranny at our peril. He’s not done with politics any more than Hitler was when he was stewing in prison. 

Hitler had his eyes on something far bigger than himself, and was playing a long game. He had his failures and incompetency, but he was always playing a longer game than Trump.

Trump has his eyes on his bank accounts most of the time (insert an Ivanka joke here).  His entire life has been leaping from one financial opportunity to another, and rarely looking ahead more than a few paces, hence his numerous bankruptcies and failures, his various get-rich schemes (steaks, Trump University, airline, etc.) and his inability to build the kind of wealth that many of the people he considers to be his peers did.  He completely crumbles if all of his creditors decided to tell him to get fucked.

One difference:  Hitler was 35 years old when he was released from prison.  He became Chancellor at age 43.  Donald Trump is currently 75 years old.  The clock is ticking, and I'm fairly convinced the cult of personality doesn't extend to any of his other family members or supporters.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is admittedly confusing.  Most cults would do an about face when leader tells them to.  I, for one, did not see this coming.  Of course, in a week they'll forget about it.  Most people have goldfish brains.  Magats most of all.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

This is really the only thing that has saved us so far. Trump is such an extreme narcissist he can’t even play the role of cult leader well. Witness his recent misreading of his idiot supporters with respect to the vaccine. 

The problem for Trump is that many of his followers who are anti-vaccine are now at a crossroads where being anti-vaccine is more important to their identity than being pro-Trump.

Trump is only now realizing that the little blip at the Rally in the Cow Pasture was not a little blip, but a precursor to bigger things.

And it should not have surprised us.  These people are constantly latching on to things that they can build their identity with and wrap themselves up in, and for three years it was Trump, but now it's vaccines, and honestly, the whole vaccine thing fits them to an absolute T.  It plays into all of their fears and uncertainties, it sticks it to the librools (pun intended), it's anti-science, and unlike a politician like Trump, it won't ever change for them.

Years from now, there's a decent chance that the biggest movement to come out of the last four years is not Trump supporters or Q followers, but anti-vaxxers.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The problem for Trump is that many of his followers who are anti-vaccine are now at a crossroads where being anti-vaccine is more important to their identity than being pro-Trump.

Trump is only now realizing that the little blip at the Rally in the Cow Pasture was not a little blip, but a precursor to bigger things.

And it should not have surprised us.  These people are constantly latching on to things that they can build their identity with and wrap themselves up in, and for three years it was Trump, but now it's vaccines, and honestly, the whole vaccine thing fits them to an absolute T.  It plays into all of their fears and uncertainties, it sticks it to the librools (pun intended), it's anti-science, and unlike a politician like Trump, it won't ever change for them.

Years from now, there's a decent chance that the biggest movement to come out of the last four years is not Trump supporters or Q followers, but anti-vaxxers.

Their refusal to get the vaccine and wear a mask is also a tangible way that they can own the Libs every single day so of course are gonna lash out when the cult leader implies not getting the vaccine is as foolish as it is. 

They can’t do anything about the big election lie and in fact their brethren in arms are getting prosecuted by the ebil Libs and in jail. 

Edited by JimmyJames

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Their refusal to get the vaccine and wear a mask is also a tangible way that they can own the Libs every single day so of course are gonna lash out when the cult leader implies not getting the vaccine is as foolish as it is. 

They can’t do anything about the big election lie and in fact their brethren in arms are getting prosecuted by the ebil Libs and in jail. 

The simplicity of rebelling against wearing a mask or not getting a vaccine during a pandemic is perfect for that crowd.  They don't have to engage in the mental gymnastics of Trump having been a Democrat, friends with the Clintons, friends with Epstein, being a New Yorker, being a multi-time draft dodger, shitting on military families and heroes, etc.

Skip the mask and the vaccine, own the libs.  Skipping a mask or confronting mask wearers in areas with COVID outbreaks makes for instant gratification.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Skip the mask and the vaccine, own the libs.  Skipping a mask or confronting mask wearers in areas with COVID outbreaks makes for instant gratification.

Fine. Let ‘Em get sick and die for their stupidity. One less conservative who will vote for Trump. 

Edited by Brandywine
  • Hook 'Em 1