Formula 1 2022

Anton Chigurh

7 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

If McLaren can’t be bothered this season, I have no problem rooting for Charles and Charles. The only thing worse than watching McLaren languishing is Ferrari not reaching their full potential. Hopefully they can carry it through the entire calendar.

I hate Ferrari but I can totally do this too.

I was watching via Hulu Live and the stream also sucked so maybe it was some kind of issue upstream.

I enjoyed the race.  I hate all of Red Bull more than I like any other team but I am happy to see Ferrari running good.  As a newer, casual fan it seems like they should always be good.  One of those "The sport is better when X is good" type things.

What happened with Bottas at the start?  They didn't talk about it too much or if they did I missed it but dropping 8 spots right away seems like something must have happened.

I was watching via Hulu Live and the stream also sucked so maybe it was some kind of issue upstream.
I enjoyed the race.  I hate all of Red Bull more than I like any other team but I am happy to see Ferrari running good.  As a newer, casual fan it seems like they should always be good.  One of those "The sport is better when X is good" type things.
What happened with Bottas at the start?  They didn't talk about it too much or if they did I missed it but dropping 8 spots right away seems like something must have happened.

Bottas is a shitty starter.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

to be fair, they pre-paid for the correct amount of fuel.  But they gave wrong pump number to the clerk.  I've done it myself before and somebody drove off with $50 of 93 octane.  Fucking Germans.

2 hours ago, blacklab said:

As a Mercedes fan I sat through most of the race watching Hamilton lose a second or two a lap I was thinking "Is this what its like being a Ferrari fan the last few years?" 

LOL red bull. Max is such a bitch.

can say that again.

Fuck Horner and Max… that meltdown was amazing. Loved it. Lewis and Russel doing great with the 3-4 finish was just the icing on the cake.

If you watch through the ESPN app, the race has always been trash for me. I’ve had much better luck with YouTube TV.

• Like 1