Orange Bowl CFP semifinal Georgia vs Michigan

Helobious

40 minutes ago, mdmost said:

On the contrary, a rematch makes expansion a near certainty which is the key to breaking the SEC stranglehold. 

No, they get the perpetual circle jerk, if UGA wins the rematch.  Bama is SEC champ but UGA is NC....ermrgerd....they're both just too much better for all of  the rest of us.

Fuck 'em. 

1 minute ago, BluTechsan said:

Ok, does anyone need any more proof that UGA tanked the secsecsec CCG on purpose?

Shhhhhh. You won't convince many here lol. I said it the day of the SEC title game. I mentioned it to some buddies in a group texting asking if it's feasible that could happen. They brushed it off at first but then were like, shit, money talks.

SEC got what they wanted. Georgia knew they would get to the national championship to see Bama again. 

All for the good of the SEC.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

No, they get the perpetual circle jerk, if UGA wins the rematch.  Bama is SEC champ but UGA is NC....ermrgerd....they're both just too much better for all of  the rest of us.

Fuck 'em. 

And I'll ask again. Which of Pitt, Baylor, or Utah would you prefer in this game? All of them had multiple losses. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Shhhhhh. You won't convince many here lol. I said it the day of the SEC title game. I mentioned it to some buddies in a group texting asking if it's feasible that could happen. They brushed it off at first but then were like, shit, money talks.

SEC got what they wanted. Georgia knew they would get to the national championship to see Bama again. 

Yeah but you’re a huge moron, so…

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah Vic, you don't exactly have a long record of sane, rational, logical opinions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

northern football is condemnable and the demographics are getting less amenable to success.  

It's the SEC, especially with UT and OU joining -- plus Clemson and USC once they retain SOCal recruits. TOsu has an outside shot at a title with very lucky recruiting. This is the future for the rest of time. 

If UT and OU joined the SEC tomorrow here’s the breakdown of BCS and CFP era champions:

SEC:  7 (8 maybe)- Tennessee, Florida, OU, UT, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, UGA (?)

ACC: 3- Miami, FSU, Clemson

B1G: 1-  tOSU

PAC: 1- USC 

It’s not even close.

northern football is condemnable and the demographics are getting less amenable to success.  

It's the SEC, especially with UT and OU joining -- plus Clemson and USC once they retain SOCal recruits. TOsu has an outside shot at a title with very lucky recruiting. This is the future for the rest of time. 

If UT and OU joined the SEC tomorrow here’s the breakdown of BCS and CFP era champions:

It’s not even close.

It’s not even close.