Orange Bowl CFP semifinal Georgia vs Michigan

Helobious

If I had a choice and could pick any head coach other than Dabo or Saban, I would choose Kirby despite him not beating Alabama or winning a championship. I want us to have a coach to copy what he did to build the Georgia program. Nasty, physical linemen on both sides of the ball, elite secondary talent and a stable of good RBs and WRs. His Achilles heel has been his QB selection. Couldn’t pick a better face of a program as well. 

Just now, BluTechsan said:

Ok, does anyone need any more proof that UGA tanked the secsecsec CCG on purpose?

They did not lose on purpose. They didnt come out with a must win mentality like Bama did. But they certainly didnt lay down or rest half their team. They got their ass whipped at full strength. 

• Hook 'Em 1

northern football is condemnable and the demographics are getting less amenable to success.  

It's the SEC, especially with UT and OU joining -- plus Clemson and USC once they retain SOCal recruits. TOsu has an outside shot at a title with very lucky recruiting. This is the future for the rest of time.