Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

20 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

but, but, but.....Trump!

That's right: our selection this past election was between the alzheimer's-addled old man in your videos and the psychopathic, immoral alzheimer's-addled old man that can be viewed in about 10,000 YouTube videos if you search for "Trump word salad."

It sucked, but those were our choices. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Incredulity said:

but, but, but.....Trump!

Fuck yes but Trump.

Until your team stops worshiping at his altar, it's a binary choice.  Trump and anyone else.

Biden '24

I'm Not Trump

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fuck yes but Trump.

Until your team stops worshiping at his altar, it's a binary choice.  Trump and anyone else.

Biden '24

I'm Not Trump

It's his stupid fucking schtick.  Ignore him, he's an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

If/When Trump comes out running for the next election, we can have a gaffe off and see how coherent one candidate is over the other. Yay America! 

And it won't be close.  From an objective standpoint.  From a moron standpoint, oh, dotard will run away with it.

5 hours ago, Incredulity said:

but, but, but.....Trump!

Goddamn, you are a fucking child.  Went looking for a post of mine to neg completely unrelated to this shit.

Please, get your DT team to crowd source ban me.  I'll wait.

3 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

What a buffoon. Both sides roll out hammered dogshit and we have to deal with it.

Only one side rolled out Donald Trump. Stop with the both sides silliness. Biden and Trump are similar in age and nothing else.

5 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Stone sober, unfortunately 

That's even worse. At least drunk would be an excuse for your knob gobbling of all things Trumpkin. It works for Lindsay Graham. 

Edited by shnsajax
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Incredulity said:

image.gif.08d56ec24615754343e2427643c05dda.gif

What a little bitch you are.  Negged me in the goddamn food forum this morning.  Where are your DT friends?  Your little epeen isn't enough.

Fuck you.  Fuck your feelings.  Fuck you for voting to make women 2nd class citizens.  Fuck your entire world view.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tigol said:

What a little bitch you are.  Negged me in the goddamn food forum this morning.  Where are your DT friends?  Your little epeen isn't enough.

Fuck you.  Fuck your feelings.  Fuck you for voting to make women 2nd class citizens.  Fuck your entire world view.

Fight Club Hug GIF

• Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, tigol said:

That's his MO. I'm not really sure why he's still allowed to post. He brings absolutely nothing to this board.

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon