The Granddaddy of them all- 108th Rose Bowl Utah vs Ohio State

mdmost

2 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

I'm thinking Fowler is still hung over.

As well as Herbie.

Herbie is comparing the RB to Augusta.  Been to the RB more times than I can count and never been to Augusta.  But I like it

Edited by Sbbruin

7 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:
One thing about UU, they haven't suddenly had a power outage on offense and let OSU take over.  They've kept their foot on the gas.

Unlike fuck stuck Herman who would've played Turtle ball. Guy still pisses me off

Why?

If we look at every game won/lost by 8+ points, our last 3 coaches stack up like this:

Strong - 11 wins, 12 losses in 3 years
Herman  - 18 wins, 5 losses in 4 years
Sark - 3 wins, 4 losses in 1 year

Statistically, and by almost any metric, Herman is the best coach (to date) of our last 3, and *he's* the one you reserve your anger for? Move on.

4 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

I'm thinking Fowler is still hung over.

As well as Herbie.

They both did call a game in Miami that ended around 10pm CST last night and Herbie had to do Gameday at whatever the fuck time that starts this morning so drinks or no drinks that was a long fucking night

2 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

Why?

If we look at every game won/lost by 8+ points, our last 3 coaches stack up like this:

Statistically, and by almost any metric, Herman is the best coach (to date) of our last 3, and *he's* the one you reserve your anger for? Move on.

are you fucking drunk

where in the holy fuck are you getting the Herman numbers.

there were 27 fucking games where we had a 1 score game.   Herman went 13-14 in those. 

Why?

Because his attitude, the way he treated players and staff, his perceived disdain for the fans, his inability to win the B12, his I love you kisses to his players, his arrogance, his always thinking he is the smartest guy in the room, his inability to recruit, his mismanagement of his roster, his poor decision making during critical moments, his collapse under pressure

1 minute ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
4 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:
Why?

Because his attitude, the way he treated players and staff, his perceived disdain for the fans, his inability to win the B12, his I love you kisses to his players, his arrogance, his always thinking he is the smartest guy in the room, his inability to recruit, his mismanagement of his roster, his poor decision making during critical moments, his collapse under pressure

I mean, aside from those things...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
10 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:
Why?

What about his grill?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
7 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

Why?

Because 

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

I mean, aside from those things...

y'all are getting Facebook Fake News Headlined for sure.

his numbers are completely wrong, in 2017 alone we had 5 games within 1 score, we lost 4 of them.

in 2018 we had TEN games 1 score or less, and we won 6 and lost 4

dont believe me?  check the stats yourself 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

are you fucking drunk

where in the holy fuck are you getting the Herman numbers.

there were 27 fucking games where we had a 1 score game.   Herman went 13-14 in those. 

I double checked and my numbers were a little off, so here are the stats:

Wins/losses by 8+ points:
Strong: 10-11
Herman: 18-6
Sark: 3-4

Wins/losses by 7 or fewer points:
Strong: 6-10
Herman: 13-12
Sark: 2-3

So back to my point, Herman is clearly the better coach by whatever metric you want to use. More big wins, fewer big losses, winning records, etc. Save your anger for coaches that deserve it more.

Edited by Disco Missile
  • Hook 'Em 1