18 minutes ago, nnm said:

Wordle 213 6/6

🟨
🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oof. After I got the first three I kept trying other words as stand-ins for the real one. 

I'd go vote for this as worst joke of the day, but I'm too lazy . 

13 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Wordle 213 6/6

🟨
🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hide contents

growl frock broom

Spoiler

Growl and broom were on mine too

Edited by OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys

11 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Wordle 213 5/6

🟨
🟨

🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hide contents

Got to toss in a "pubic" today. 

Probably not the last pubic you'll toss today.

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

I'd probably have to toss one but I finally convinced South Austin's Mom to shave down there.  It's really quite breathtaking.  

I'd argue the before was quite breathtaking as well in a literal sense. It was so dense, you'd have to come up for air like a freediver.

Spoiler

My 7 and 10 year old sons saw a train yesterday and both got excited because "train" would make a good first guess.  And it was.  With the "a" and "i" eliminated, I said, "we need a word with "e" and "o".  My wife busted out "peony" which was about as perfect a word as you could come up with today, but a good word in general with "e", "o", and "y".

I’ve been on this for a couple weeks and kind of like it but it’s usually a little too easy. This one was pretty hard but I had a banger of a guess on Line 3.  

Wordle 213 4/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 213 6/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

When Wheel of Fortune puts an X and a Y in a puzzle, I get pissed. I got my eye on you Wordle. Cut your shit.

First day since I started playing I couldn't get to the final answer.  This after yesterday getting it on the second guess and thinking "this game is too easy."

Wordle 213 X/6

🟦
🟧
🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧

Spoiler

I fucked up on the last guess.  The 5th try told me there wasn't a second "O" but for some reason it didn't register until after I typed in my final guess.  Plus I don't even think that's a real word but an abbreviation.  I gave up.

image.png.298f1d5971164fb6ca81e1ba5cb4e038.png

Edited by Tom

47 minutes ago, Tom said:

First day since I started playing I couldn't get to the final answer.  This after yesterday getting it on the second guess and thinking "this game is too easy."

Wordle 213 X/6

🟦
🟧
🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧

Hide contents

I fucked up on the last guess.  The 5th try told me there wasn't a second "O" but for some reason it didn't register until after I typed in my final guess.  Plus I don't even think that's a real word but an abbreviation.  I gave up.

image.png.298f1d5971164fb6ca81e1ba5cb4e038.png

I'm surprised it accepted your last guess.  I wouldn't think that would be on the word list.  And you should have taken the hint when it said no more of that particular vowel.  Not judging, took me several games to finally understand how a yellow letter can appear again, and it can appear again twice.  

Wordle Unlimited doesn’t display your stats and disguised game results like Wordle does. I tried it for the first time yesterday with a 6-letter word. I got it in 3 tries. I was surprised to see all those yellow letters turn up on my second guess. (Sort of like the sign.) After that it was easy.

This shows my guesses and the solution so I’ll hide it just to be safe.

Spoiler

D9F9605F-DC2C-478F-800A-ACD7090E797C.thumb.png.1b33b7d2f1ee089ea86e41c7ecaeb8ba.png

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

I’m suspicious if anyone who got it in 3 today…just saying

Wordle 213 5/6

🟨
🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I totally get that, but…

Spoiler

147984C0-B0F2-49EA-A93D-3A96B64BBC89.thumb.jpeg.9711faf027b6b36480e8794a933f8d50.jpeg
Stuck with the two vowel + three of RSTLN to start.  Took a stab at the placement of R in the second guess and tried two more vowels and two more common consonants.  Got lucky and correctly placed the R and O.  For the third guess I just started thinking through - R O - - words with the remaining consonants.  Factored in the recent trend of uncommon words and landed on PROXY.  A little bit of process with a little bit of luck.   

Yeah.  That’s a good round for hard mode. 

2 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

I totally get that, but…

Hide contents

147984C0-B0F2-49EA-A93D-3A96B64BBC89.thumb.jpeg.9711faf027b6b36480e8794a933f8d50.jpeg
Stuck with the two vowel + three of RSTLN to start.  Took a stab at the placement of R in the second guess and tried two more vowels and two more common consonants.  Got lucky and correctly placed the R and O.  For the third guess I just started thinking through - R O - - words with the remaining consonants.  Factored in the recent trend of uncommon words and landed on PROXY.  A little bit of process with a little bit of luck.   

Spoiler

Choosing between prowl and growl at the end too.