🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

STARE
SNORE
SPIRE
SHIRE

SHIRE? We fought a war to keep from using words like that.

Why would anyone read the thread before attempting the puzzle?  Just click on the first post and do the puzzle before reading the last page.

Wordle 212 6/6 - attempts 4 and 5 are legitimate guesses and there was at least one more I could have tried.

🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by Jerry Callo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Let us know what the differences are and how things work once you get the hang of it. 

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

Wordle 212 4/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hard mode just forces you to use all identified letters in your next guess.  I’ve been playing that way without having the mode turned on.  

Maybe y’all had talked about it already on this thread, but I just started and I am three days in. I feel like without hard mode I’d be tempted to use the same two first words every time.  

Wordle 212 4/6*

🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Team hard mode also but I've played that way from the beginning.  Guessing a word you know is wrong seems lame.  My goal is to get it in as few guesses as I can...not that I've had a miss yet anyway using this approach.

Edited by WBT

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

Wordle 212 4/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hard mode just forces you to use all identified letters in your next guess.  I’ve been playing that way without having the mode turned on.  

Why wouldn't you use identified letters?

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Is there a simple list of the previous winning words?

Google will help with that. But also opens the door to cheating. Kind of like reading this thread before you solve and then complaining that others are ruining it for you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Wordle 212 5/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Fucking Brits coming hard to this thing lately with their damn lingo.  "I thought this place spawned the language, but so far nobody seems to fucking speak it!"  /RIPdennisfarrina-Snatch

3 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

If you use 10 different letters on your first two words, you’re likely to get it in your third imo. 

I think there's a higher difficulty setting that requires you to use letters that hit.  I haven't tried that yet.

Didn’t know there was a hard mode, but that’s the only way I’ve played it. I’d rather have a chance of getting it in 2 than forcing a wrong answer. Also, I didn’t even think today’s was a real word until it was the only option that didn’t sound like gibberish. Stupid brits

Wordle 212 5/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

4/6.  Todays is a bitch.  
didn’t want to believe those last two letters but there was just Nothing else left in our language.  
this thing is getting tougher each week it seems.  Or I’m dumber probably.  I need better starter words.  My usual go to 4 aren’t doing much anymore.