BLM Activist tries to assassinate another Democrat Mayoral Candidate

maninblack

Mental illness is real:

Brown made headlines last summer after he went missing for about two weeks. His family was critical of the Louisville Metro Police Department during the investigation and said police were "ill-equipped" in helping to locate Brown. His parents told local media at the time that their son could possibly be going through a mental health crisis and pleaded with the public to help find him. Brown was later found safe in New York. 

Yeah. His lawyer wants you to know this definitely wasn’t targeted, racially motivated, or anything of the sort. Just a good kid going thru some stuff.  Even selected to attend Obama Foundation Brothers keeper Alliance event. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/quintez-brown-louisville-blm-activist-troubled-past.amp

Yeah. His lawyer wants you to know this definitely wasn’t targeted, racially motivated, or anything of the sort. Just a good kid going thru some stuff.  Even selected to attend Obama Foundation Brothers keeper Alliance event. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/quintez-brown-louisville-blm-activist-troubled-past.amp

Okay.

^

Jesus man, I know and detest the man more than most...but I don't want anything bad to happen to him.

Besides, I always pictured Adler going down in a slap fight as opposed to a hail of gunfire.  

6 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

OP is proof that when you scratch a right-wing libertarian, you find a fascist underneath.

Too broad, so I modified to make it more precise.  Under your definition, Noam Chomsky is a fascist.

As for the right wing “libertarians” - they were warned in the Ron Paul days when the old newsletters surfaced to watch out for the nazis and white identity morons who crawled out from the crevices to support Paul.

Now it appears the right wing “libertarians” either enjoy their support or they are too weak to chase the white nationalists away. 

White identity politics is identity politics. 
Same GIF by Debby Ryan

20 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Disgusting.

Because someone paid for his bail? Why is that disgusting? 

Seems like the guy had a fairly sudden mental break. Although it may not be the type to excuse his criminal actions. In NY event, I'm not sure why you and Maninblack are acting like anyone here supports this guy's actions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Because someone paid for his bail? Why is that disgusting? 

Seems like the guy had a fairly sudden mental break. Although it may not be the type to excuse his criminal actions. In NY event, I'm not sure why you and Maninblack are acting like anyone here supports this guy's actions. 

One of several mental breaks, apparently. Maybe he’ll have another while out and actually succeed at killing 4-5 people he disagrees politically with. I don’t think anyone here supports his actions. I do think it’s funny that he was slated for “white supremacist itching for race war” in the other thread then, oopsies. Actually, the thread went dead for awhile. I don’t gaf what color, religion, political party, or stupid fucking org he identifies with. If you shoot at 5 people, you shouldn’t be out walking the streets 3 days later.  

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

I know,  it is horrible when right wing assholes misrepresent something because of their partisan political lense that those right wing assholes see everything through.  

He’s just another white supremacist itching for a race war.  Whose blinded while looking thru those lenses, friend?

16 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

One of several mental breaks, apparently. Maybe he’ll have another while out and actually succeed at killing 4-5 people he disagrees politically with. I don’t think anyone here supports his actions. I do think it’s funny that he was slated for “white supremacist itching for race war” in the other thread then, oopsies. Actually, the thread went dead for awhile. I don’t gaf what color, religion, political party, or stupid fucking org he identifies with. If you shoot at 5 people, you shouldn’t be out walking the streets 3 days later.  

I have no idea what you're on about. If you don't like our cash bail system, go ahead and support reform there. But pre conviction detention should most certainly be the outlier, otherwise innocent until proven guilty becomes meaningless. I would think that a supposed conservative would agree with that statement. And I don't think anyone is going to argue that we suck at dealing with mental health issues. 

Edited by Dahobbs

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

10k, well actually nothing out of pocket for him, I suppose, seems light for someone who just tried to kill 5 people. Maybe you don’t think so. Hopefully no one dies next time he has a bad day.   

Do you not see any issue with pre conviction detention? I too don't like the cash bail system. I don't think money should enter the equation at all. 

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Do you not see any issue with pre conviction detention? I too don't like the cash bail system. I don't think money should enter the equation at all. 

I see some issues with it. Where do you draw the line?  Should someone be able to mow down a school yard, be apprehended later but not actually caught redhanded, released on 100k bond?  Let’s say he only grazed one of the kids, but didn’t hit anyone. Caught 2 blocks away with matching caliber gun and matching rounds. Is 100k sufficient?  Do you think an org that bailed him out with no cost to him would face any heat? 

12 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I have no idea what you're on about. If you don't like our cash bail system, go ahead and support reform there. But pre conviction detention should most certainly be the outlier, otherwise innocent until proven guilty becomes meaningless. I would think that a supposed conservative would agree with that statement. And I don't think anyone is going to argue that we suck at dealing with mental health issues. 

And, 100k is a substantial bail.  The alternatives are a) no bail b) bail no one can realistically make or c) much lower bail.

The first two are effectively the same.  I'd like to see the bail conditions.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I see some issues with it. Where do you draw the line?  Should someone be able to mow down a school yard, be apprehended later but not actually caught redhanded, released on 100k bond?  Let’s say he only grazed one of the kids, but didn’t hit anyone. Caught 2 blocks away with matching caliber gun and matching rounds. Is 100k sufficient?  Do you think an org that bailed him out with no cost to him would face any heat? 

I don't know. Let's say you're arrested for that tomorrow and proclaim your innocence. Do you think you should stay in jail until whenever the state feels like giving you trial so that you can prove your innocence? Stop being blinded by your political hatred and actually use your brain and think about it. 

100k is a lot for bail anyway. I'm not entirely sure what you're bitching about here. 

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The first two are effectively the same.  I'd like to see the bail conditions.

There’s a woman stumbling over them in the video posted. 

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

100k is a lot for bail anyway. I'm not entirely sure what you're bitching about here. 

Not when you have political orgs there to scratch that check for you. Dudes paying 0 dollars, which is pretty affordable.   

I don’t know is a pretty shit answer, tbh. If he shot up dahobbs family bbq, and was out a day later, you’d feel fine?  Maybe, but I highly fucking doubt it. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

23 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

10k, well actually nothing out of pocket for him, I suppose, seems light for someone who just tried to kill 5 people. Maybe you don’t think so. Hopefully no one dies next time he has a bad day.   

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

lots of talk about people getting shot.  i really hope they reform that bail system.

• Hook 'Em 1