Hot Dog...The Movie

crash_davis

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Hey Rudy, you can kiss my ass. Not on zis side, not on zat side . . . but right in zee meedle!

Right up there with

"I had Sunny side-up.  Unt I had Sunny side-down.  Unt I had Sunny side-all-zis-vay-around."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Also, confession, years ago, I searched out and downloaded some vinyl-DAT-MP3 recording of Mitch Ryder's cover of Prince's When You Were Mine, which is featured in the "tear up this mountain" free skiing sequence.

Edited by dcbc

I submit Hamburger for your consideration.

869908448_Screenshot_20220221-120101_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.23a7a3e4ccc5a84a7cf3273d999f605d.jpg

When the movie Sausage Party came out a few years back, the Dallas Alamo had scheduled a double bill of Hot Dog and Hamburger. Was excited to get to see both in a theater…but then they subsequently cancelled the screening.

6 minutes ago, bborange said:

spacer.png

I was disappoint. stunt boobs.

from imdb

Actress Heather Thomas had serious reservations about filming her nude scenes for what was going to be the actress' motion picture debut. In post-production, the production used a body double without Thomas' knowledge for Thomas' topless scene at the prom, and pasted her head onto a topless body double in a photograph in the movie. These changes prompted Thomas to file a complaint with the Screen Actors Guild. This broke SAG rules as an actor or actress has right of approval over any body double that may represent them. As such, a disclaimer at the end of the film was added which read: ""A double was used for Miss Thomas in her nude scene and in the photograph."