Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

cut out for lifting the box looks like a cock

Ohhhhhhh.

I was struggling to figure that one out.

I mean, I realized it looked like a wang, I didn't realize what it was actually supposed to be. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 6

I guess I kinda see it, but why would the cut-out handles be in that spot?  Either put then in the middle of the long side, or on the shorter sides.  Either way, should be more centered.  The oil spillage on the tip IS NOT GREAT, BOB!  

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I guess I kinda see it, but why would the cut-out handles be in that spot?  Either put then in the middle of the long side, or on the shorter sides.  Either way, should be more centered.  The oil spillage on the tip IS NOT GREAT, BOB!  

Or maybe it was staged?  Just spitballin’ here. 

Edited by nnm

I thinks it’s that the model intentionally had a boner but the the packaging/logistics manager approved the final version even though the college intern he’s fucking accidentally placed the handle cutout wrong in the gcode. I was gonna come up with an elaborate story about the rest of it like r Kelly’s trapped in the closet music video teledrama but then realized I didn’t eat enough gummy. So I went to get another beer.

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Absolutely ridiculous. Homie needs to dump her ass. She only sees him as an ATM machine. Who the fuck makes their SO pay for 18 people? Unless he invited them all, he doesn't have to pay for shit!

I ain’t sayin she’s a gold digger…

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, futureman said:

what is a “full stop”?

Ending a sentence with a period.

My daughters (no pics) comment on my use of punctuation in text messages.  I think I'll start using "over" and "over and out" to see if they like that better.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Ending a sentence with a period.

My daughters (no pics) comment on my use of punctuation in text messages.  I think I'll start using "over" and "over and out" to see if they like that better.

Even better, send them a voice message with you making a static noise and saying over. 

• Like 1