Sweet 16

Wally Pryor

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

He's Old School Big East. Dude was a very good player for Seton Hall and helped lead them to the Sweet 16 in 1999-00.

Surprisingly there aren't a lot of big bb programs, or football schools with big budgets open. Seton Hall might be able to swing it.

38 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Lulz. Y’all are still bitching despite 17-15 FT lead by Cocks. Dipshits. 

I don’t know much about Painter. But this is totally ridiculous. St. Peters is a garbage team. If they play 20 times, Purdue wins 19. Painter’s substitution patterns have been awful. Williams is so much better than Edey. Painter has no plan for Ivey to get looks, and let his team shoot an indiscriminate number of 3s. Particularly that Slav with the terrible haircut. Nobody on Pure should take a shot except Ivey and Williams.

You don't read so well and are as hopeless as a 7'1" Mongolian getting double teamed.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

He makes decisions well on the drive. He gets to his spots. He elevates and gets clean looks. He’s going to be fine. Really good player in the nba. 

I want to think you're right. But his eyes..... so blank

8 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He must have hit those three shots in the first 10 mins because he didn’t do shit after that. 

He's the most reliable 3-point shooter on the team. And shot the best from the arc in this game.

If you're not seeing why Painter why made a mistake in that last sequence by not having stefanovic on the floor then there isn't much more I can offer. other than to PM porterhouse.  

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I bet Sue Bird was psyched about that commercial until she saw the part they recorded after she left where Vince Carter has to make a point of telling the audience who she is. 

At least she got a shoutout, everyone else thinks Christian is Jack Sikma. 

5 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

He's the most reliable 3-point shooter on the team. And shot the best from the arc in this game.

If you're not seeing why Painter why made a mistake in that last sequence by not having stefanovic on the floor then there isn't much more I can offer. other than to PM porterhouse.  

Whether he was in the game or not, Ivey was taking that last shot.  If you don’t realize that then there’s not much more I can offer.

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Whether he was in the game or not, Ivey was taking that last shot.  If you don’t realize that then there’s not much more I can offer.

Did you even watch the game? Ivey was a deer in headlights the entire game. Except the headlights weren't really necessary. He was atrocious and seemed checked out before the game even started. Pete was in his head the entire game. His last airball missed the rim by 3 feet.

And you still want him trying to win the game when it mattered? Even when he had no pulse for the first 47 minutes?

Painter thinking. 

9 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Did you even watch the game? Ivey was a deer in headlights the entire game. Except the headlights weren't really necessary. He was atrocious and seemed checked out before the game even started. Pete was in his head the entire game. His last airball missed the rim by 3 feet.

And you still want him trying to win the game when it mattered? Even when he had no pulse for the first 47 minutes?

Painter thinking. 

Ivey was the best player on their team and just drained a clutch three the previous possession to cut it to one.  Fuck yes I want him taking the last shot over a guy that hadn’t scored a single point all half and missed badly on every shot he took in the second half.  Who wouldn’t?

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

1 hour ago, BERT said:

Has anybody pointed this out yet? Talking in absolutes doesn’t usually work out. 

now get get back to buffing the wax build up off my shoes!!!!

Colored boy, why you son of a bitch…..

That was the worst game plan of all time with no in game adjustments by Painter. I was more sure of this than any game in tourney history outside of some 16-1 matchups. I’ll for sure speak in absolutes; this one was a shocker. Peacocks are garbage and will get rolled in EE by a hot UNC team. Or UCLA. What this has told me is Cal and Painter are garbage.  I already knew that about Cal. Fantastic recruiter up until recently; one title at UK. This was worse than Shaka losing to ACU - much worse. 

51 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

You don't read so well and are as hopeless as a 7'1" Mongolian getting double teamed.

7’4”. Ol’ Mongo ain’t ever getting double teamed in the way he wants. 

6 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He asked the mods to delete his account and all posts again.

Yeah I did that. Fully admit it. How many times you gonna go with that quip?  I mean it’s fucking hilarious. 

12 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Colored boy, why you son of a bitch…..

That was the worst game plan of all time with no in game adjustments by Painter. I was more sure of this than any game in tourney history outside of some 16-1 matchups. I’ll for sure speak in absolutes; this one was a shocker. Peacocks are garbage and will get rolled in EE by a hot UNC team. Or UCLA. What this has told me is Cal and Painter are garbage.  I already knew that about Cal. Fantastic recruiter up until recently; one title at UK. This was worse than Shaka losing to ACU - much worse. 

Sweet, I’m gonna enjoy watching them in the Final Four