2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)

BurntOrange&White

7 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Bledsoe and Ross both are lighter than I thought they would be. I figured both would come in around 285-290. Ethan Burke already at 235 is gruntling. Brennan Thompson listed at 162 is surprising to me as well. He looks thicker than that from his track videos. Agbo at 6'6'' 337 is a nice surprise, I didnt think he was that tall. 

Agbo’s numbers surprised me as well. I just hope he has patience. I expect Williams and Banks to be ahead of him in his class at tackle. Hopefully he doesn’t mind redshirting and providing depth as career starts. 

Ross is smaller than I expected but IT also has reported that he is the best athlete out of the inside guys and may be able to move around some to find snaps. 

If Tapp and Finkley pan out as real players I’ll be happy as hell with the defensive class. 

Edited by FreeHorn

5 hours ago, Tex Long said:

It's always amazed me that we give a fuck about it. The mainest message they send us by doing the "Horns Down" is that they have never in their life been in a field and had any sort of bovine nearby show them the "Horns Down" - if they'd ever been there, they'd know they'd best be on the lookout for a fence or a tree or truck ... or some thing they can hide behind or climb up on.

We should give the sign right back to them, and start chanting "Rent Free! Rent Free! Rent Free!" 

Every year, the shitty ass dumbfuck dipshits at the big12 media day ask

and every year they make a big deal of it to get clicks and news storys

"Texas doesn't want people doing horns down so we made it a foul!"

Every year it's a lie

Every year at Texas we say yeah whatever just don't taunt because taunting is a penelty

Then the dumbfuck media people ask the officials and others in the league and they say the same thing, no taunting.

Then they write a story about horns down

tldr fuck the big12 and the media

It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OB3 said:

GP helping all positions, PK you better step up

PK needs to step up because Gary Patterson is doing what he’s paid to do?

Look, I think Patterson being here is valuable and he’s going to be useful, but not every little thing he does or doesn’t do is directly correlated to PK.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

PK needs to step up because Gary Patterson is doing what he’s paid to do?

Look, I think Patterson being here is valuable and he’s going to be useful, but not every little thing he does or doesn’t do is directly correlated to PK.

PK needs to step up because the defense fucking sucked shit though a straw last year.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I wish as a whole Texas fans would drop all this deep dive into rules questions and such. 

Yeah, don't you just hate when passionate fans are curious about the intricacies of a sport they follow year-round? Fun suckers, man.

Appreciate you taking the time and space to provide such a helpful response! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Atticus said:

Some smart kids in this group. I think I counted 4 signees who have already declared their major, and 3 of them are in the school of business. B. Thompson, C. Robertson, and C. Hutson. Swanson is a communications major. 

Good kids from good families…Doomed

1 hour ago, derpyhorndog said:

Yeah, don't you just hate when passionate fans are curious about the intricacies of a sport they follow year-round? Fun suckers, man.

Appreciate you taking the time and space to provide such a helpful response! 

Just in general Texas fans ask too many questions that don’t need to be answered. That has to change. 

• Like 1

So I have been a fan of Longhorn Football since 1968.  I count excited anticipation of an up coming season starting with the Wishbone and Jim Bertlesen, Metcalf, the glory of Ricky, Cedric🙏🏻, and Vince and getting to see him against USC and all.  My anticipation and Koolaid readiness is off the charts…

have we ever had a offensive line as large as we are projecting?  And do we see Go Go Concepts used to get the ball to our speed merchants.  Fucking pins and needles!  I sense this season is going to be explosive 

guntledness is the joy of preseason!

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Just in general Texas fans ask too many questions that don’t need to be answered. That has to change. 

Not sure I agree with the premise that I read you to be making — that a lowly sports message board user (much less one with the handle “derpyhorndog”) is going to draw the attention of some significant outlet/authority to anything nefarious that otherwise would have gone unnoticed — but cool, thanks again for BO&W’ing my genuine question. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

Every year, the shitty ass dumbfuck dipshits at the big12 media day ask

and every year they make a big deal of it to get clicks and news storys

Then the dumbfuck media people ask the officials and others in the league 

Kirk Bohls. His name is Kirk Bohls. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

6 hours ago, Cajun said:

Why, what happens if it doesn’t?

BurntOrange&White will be forced to keep making posts that didn't need to be posted? 

• Haha 2

Well, if I'm reading [mention=492]BurntOrange&White[/mention] correctly after watching his commentary over the years, if you guys keep it up, we run the real risk of having him tearfully and angrily drive his mother's 1989 Chevy Astro van into a crowd of innocent onlookers at the tailgating area by DKR before the ULM game this season.

Spin and lies are all they have. Average to smart people know the truth, morons believe the lies.

Take Emperor Nero. If you think he was a murderous psychopath that watched Rome burn while playing a fiddle and then tossed Christians to Lions in the Colosseum than you are also a moron.

22 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Spin and lies are all they have. Average to smart people know the truth, morons believe the lies.

Take Emperor Nero. If you think he was a murderous psychopath that watched Rome burn while playing a fiddle and then tossed Christians to Lions in the Colosseum than you are also a moron.

Seems like a misquote for your post there, Niv. 

• BurntOrange&White changed the title to 2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic