The most important map in the world

crash_davis

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Also, is this map based on natural cup sizes or enhancements?

shhhh. don't ask too many questions. it's from a site name boredpanda.com. peer review is probably not a thing to be published on that site.

but that shouldn't stop us from arguing about and regaling in stories of titties.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Average cup breast size by country

fun-maps-2-50.jpg

Decades back buddy went to eastern Europe to buy a couple of mothballed L-29/39's.  Aged Warsaw jet trainers.  Said the women were amazing.  Utterly gorgeous:  thin and busty as all get out....and eager to get their hooks in Westerners and try to bring them back.  They declined to provide more details....

tumblr_n55wlfe8br1rn52yzo2_r2_250.gif

Just now, DDD Dad said:

There are functionally two types of Norgies:

1 -- active, relatively fit, and look like they should all be on the cover of a magazine.  Effortlessly good looking people.  It's annoying.

2 -- and there are a lot who look like plump Minnesota farmers and their wives (which makes sense, they're the exact same genetic stock).

And there's not a lot in-between.

• Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

There are functionally two types of Norgies:

1 -- active, relatively fit, and look like they should all be on the cover of a magazine.  Effortlessly good looking people.  It's annoying.

Norwegian Would

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

I consider myself pretty well traveled. From my anecdotal experience, Prague and Sydney had the most numerous beautiful women and bodies than any other cities that I've traveled to. Prague is number 1 in my book.

Jake se mas my brother! There is a lot of good looking Texas women of Czech ancestry. 

Jake se mas my brother! There is a lot of good looking Texas women of Czech ancestry. 

Or they’re fat as fuck.

My dad used to say you could tell if a woman was Bohemian by her thick ankles.

One time we were in line at Luby’s and there was an obese black lady in line. My little sister, who was like 6 at the time, yelled out “she’s Bohemian! Look at those fat ankles!”
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

17 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Or they’re fat as fuck.

One time we were in line at Luby’s and there was an obese black lady in line. My little sister, who was like 6 at the time, yelled out “she’s Bohemian! Look at those fat ankles!”

A little off topic, but my wife told me a story about a trip to Target with my daughter was much younger and still learning to talk. She was throwing a little tantrum and yelled "I don't like Brown! Brown is Bad! No Brown!"

There was apparently a black family in front of them and my wife was horrified and actually fearful.

My daughter was talking about M&Ms. She wanted peanut and they only had regular at the check out shelf. She was making the point that she didn't want the brown bag of M&Ms.

My wife apologized and explained praying they would understand. Luckily, the family heard enough of the tantrum to know what she was talking about and laughed it off.

I seriously can't imagine that temporary moment of horror, lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is this a proxy for an obesity map?

Probably not. Look at Mexico. Mexico's one of the fattest countries in the world...

image.thumb.png.fb1f396c61bff3148e2bc7dd3e65d523.png

...but only averages a B-cup.

Meanwhile, Norway  Sweden is one of the fittest in the world, but averages a D-cup.

tl;dr, I should move to Norway Sweden.

(map source)

Edited by Rimbo
i suck at geography
  • Hook 'Em 1

I consider myself pretty well traveled. From my anecdotal experience, Prague and Sydney had the most numerous beautiful women and bodies than any other cities that I've traveled to. Prague is number 1 in my book.

Buenos Aires.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Or they’re fat as fuck.

Bohemian:Bohamian tomato:tomahto 

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

A little off topic, but my wife told me a story about a trip to Target with my daughter was much younger and still learning to talk. She was throwing a little tantrum and yelled "I don't like Brown! Brown is Bad! No Brown!"

There was apparently a black family in front of them and my wife was horrified and actually fearful.

My daughter was talking about M&Ms. She wanted peanut and they only had regular at the check out shelf. She was making the point that she didn't want the brown bag of M&Ms.

My wife apologized and explained praying they would understand. Luckily, the family heard enough of the tantrum to know what she was talking about and laughed it off.

I seriously can't imagine that temporary moment of horror, lol.

That cute little hooded white jacket y'all dressed her in didn't help either.

6 hours ago, tomahawk dunk said:

Velmi dobre.... after that it's only cuss words.  BTW, the license plate word sensor busted every Czech nastiness I could come up with.

Edited by Bevo&Pevo

18 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Or they’re fat as fuck.

15 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Bohemian:Bohamian tomato:tomahto 

As someone who has an exgf from Göteborg, I can testify to the size 4 34D powers of persuasion. Her friends were of the same ilk. Very active culture. 
Morocco is not correct. Trust me on this khouya. A big fan of the couscous and chebekiya. Agadir, Casa and Tanja. Recognize. If you haven’t been, you need to go to appreciate the beauty of the women. 
And this chart should be by cities. My experience is that Guadalajara, DF and Monterrey bring some serious heat. Chichis Christ!
And Lebanon is definitely incorrect. Had a Beruti exgf, Size 2 32F. Natural. She was dropping bombs. Yalla habibti. Yalla.  She’s an outlier, but if you have been to Beirut… my goodness. Mashallah. 

TLDR: By cities please. Map is definitely clickbait and not peer or surly reviewed.