2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

6 hits and 5 have left the park.

Yeah, they're onto his pitches, because they're not just sitting fastball.  They're hitting a bunch of different stuff out of the park.  Lance's location hasn't helped him, but they're guessing right on every pitch.  That can't be right, unless...

His pitches were flat all night. No depth

5 minutes ago, runthebone said:

The real fuckup is pitching Lance 3 instead of Javier because if (by some miracle) this goes 7, you definitely want El Reptil as your starter instead of Lance.

excellent point.  Dusty the Dummy .  Don't his assistant coaches have any say in the proceedings or they all YesMen? 

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Sigh. Wasting Stanek on a lost cause. He could be throwing fire in relief to back up El Reptil's start next game. Fucking hell man.

Honestly it’s unforgivable. Dusty is managing like a drunk little league dad. And that might be generous. 

Edited by StruggleBus

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I am rooting for my team just in a pragmatic manner. I understand we dont have the talent to offset the dugout deficit. Period the end.

You can't be pragmatic and be a fan rooting for your team, but that's just my opinion.

Just now, utxmike05 said:

Could we have at least got into a shootout w these bitches? Getting blanked is embarrassing. 

Not too surprising we have too many key guys slumping. 

Hate running into these hot shitty teams. 

They are not shitty teams.   Knock off the Leinart shit.  

• Rage+1 1