January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It also makes it easier to tell the story and show segments of their interviews relevant to different subjects. Like when they’re asking if Trump was told he lost the election they can say, Here’s what Bill Barr said about that, and “Here”s what Pat Cipollone said about that,” etc. 

Interlocks and helps establish a timeline where everybody is in agreement of events that occurred.  Gives the investigation a thick layer of credibility.  

7 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

She's always had a weird vibe.  I remember meeting her at the annual Fifth Circuit CLE in New Orleans decades ago; at the time I just assumed she was kind of conceited.  Now I know she's a full on nutter.

Well, you said Fifth Circuit….

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I was half listening to this on the radio. Did they play a robocall from Team Dotard telling Trump supporters to "storm DC and maybe storm the capitol"? Because I think I heard that. 

That was Alex Jones types and others of his ilk on their webcasts/podcasts explaining how with a big enough crowd they could overrun security.

3 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

POV: you're at a hotel bar in New Orleans nursing an old fashioned

Is there an old Saints (“Aint’s”) paper bag near by?   How many old fashioneds - an infinite number of monkeys or Carousel Bar rotations? 

It's interesting to see these deposition videos.  I've been deposed once, and prepped for trial one other time (the trial was settled up front).  I distinctly remember being told to (a) answer only the question being asked (b) say "I don't know" if I didn't know and (c) resist the temptation to keep talking.  In my depo, my attorney jumped in a couple of times when I started to ramble.

I'm not seeing any attorneys doing the same -- that Deputy Press Secretary just kept providing information about Trump's mood, etc., without provocation.  Unbelievable.

Edited by jimmyjazz

18 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

POV: you're at a hotel bar in New Orleans nursing an old fashioned

lol, when i read this, i immediately started to mentally construct a post saying you have been assigned to @Brisketexan status of "would fuck anything." 

didn't even get to the quote button before i noticed that crazy son of a bitch solely repped it.

too perfect.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's interesting to watch these deposition videos.  I've been deposed once, and prepped for trial one other time (the trial was settled up front).  I distinctly remember being told to (a) answer only the question being asked (b) say "I don't know" if I didn't know and (c) resist the temptation to keep talking.  In my depo, my attorney jumped in a couple of times when I started to ramble.

I'm not seeing any attorneys doing the same -- that Deputy Press Secretary just kept providing information about Trump's mood, etc., without provocation.  Unbelievable.

A lot of that depends on whether the attorney represents Trump World or the actual witness.  As we have seen with Cassidy Hutchinson, it makes a big difference.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, sidis said:

lol, when i read this, i immediately started to mentally construct a post saying you have been assigned to @Brisketexan status of "would fuck anything." 

didn't even get to the quote button before i noticed that crazy son of a bitch solely repped it.

too perfect.

I'm just saying that's the POV. What you do in the situation is for you to decide.

spacer.png

What is the fallback for all these basement dwelling commentators on their reported bloodshed and an overthrow of the government?  Later that same day, they were all holding their dicks and vags wondering where the hell Trump was, followed by denial of being anywhere near the Capitol Riot on January 6th.  But when it all went public what losers these pos are, who still listens to their dumb shit?  Bannon and Stone are still leaders of a failed coup? Great, add it to their growing list of failures.      

Edited by Mdhorn

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

A lot of that depends on whether the attorney represents Trump World or the actual witness.  As we have seen with Cassidy Hutchinson, it makes a big difference.

She doesn't have an attorney present on her behalf?

4 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Where is Steve Miller in all of this?  I suppose they just don't want to give him a stage?  

Could probably follow the sewer channels extending from the White House and reconstruct his departure.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

She had switched to a non-Trump provided attorney during her second depo. The lawyer is there to protect her, not Trump. 

. . . so why did he let her go on and on?  It's not a big deal, but I would have thought her own attorney would have told her to shut the fuck up.