January 6th Committee Hearings Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

So the person that was going to be installed as the AG has no idea of what he can/can't do legally when someone shows up at a door with a warrant? Doesn't even know if he is allowed pants?

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Give him a stage and there’s a good chance he won’t incriminate anybody but himself. He might see it as a chance to defend Trump.

I’m assuming they aren’t going to let him sit there and rant 

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I’m assuming they aren’t going to let him sit there and rant 

Yeah - they’ll never agree to that without knowing the content of his testimony in advance. Interesting though- I’m curious what information he thinks is worthy of such demands

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Yeah - they’ll never agree to that without knowing the content of his testimony in advance. Interesting though- I’m curious what information he thinks is worthy of such demands

If they allow him to be present in the hearing room, Biden better have the National Guard protecting the Capital.  This time his supporters might bring guns to the party.

Just now, DixonHur said:

If they allow him to be present in the hearing room, Biden better have the National Guard protecting the Capital.  This time his supporters might bring guns to the party.

I’m sure there won’t be orders for no guns / riot gear this time

23 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Pretty sure they brought guns last time too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I don't think this cock sucking traitor is in a position to be negotiating terms on anything.  Too risky to put him on the air live, god only knows what kind of verbal diarrhea he would spew. 

Agree.  I just don't think he has anything worthwhile and has nothing to lose to perjure himself.  They have enough on him without having to give into any demands.  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I see Fox New is pushing more Hunter Biden stories. What's about to drop for Trump?

the whatabout brigade had hunter trending all day yesterday.  biden admin auctions oil, some of which was bought by houston based chinese-state owned company in which hunter biden's old investment firm used to have an interest!  outrage!

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I see Fox New is pushing more Hunter Biden stories. What's about to drop for Trump?

Compared to the Trump kids and how they have financially benefited off the government and ignorant donors, Hunter is nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, elfenix said:

the whatabout brigade had hunter trending all day yesterday.  biden admin auctions oil, some of which was bought by houston based chinese-state owned company in which hunter biden's old investment firm used to have an interest!  outrage!

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

So the person that was going to be installed as the AG has no idea of what he can/can't do legally when someone shows up at a door with a warrant? Doesn't even know if he is allowed pants?

There was no oil spill involved.  He was out of his element.

He sold his soul for the remote prospect of becoming AG should the hairbrained election overturn scheme actually work. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

what a stupid fucking thing to leak.

There are going to be disagreements over who should and should not be brought before the committee.

Airing those disagreements is a GREAT way to undermine the credibility of the committee's work IMHO. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well that's some bullshit.  How is it targeting the justice?  It's his wife.  She's the target.  If he ends up also being involved, well, maybe try not being a fucking traitor.

if you don't want to be on the witness list, maybe try not showing up on the chief of staff's jan 6th text log.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, The Dog said:

what a stupid fucking thing to leak.

There are going to be disagreements over who should and should not be brought before the committee.

Airing those disagreements is a GREAT way to undermine the credibility of the committee's work IMHO. 

I think some Dems on the J6 committee are angry with Liz Cheney’s outsized influence. But yeah- infighting is dumb when it may be the last thing standing between democracy and fascism 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Nahhhh if Liz Cheney is going to use the political capital she’s gaining by being “one of the good ones” and then turns around and blocks the investigation of an obviously culpable subject to protect said subject because her husband rules in favor of her beliefs then leak away.

Shit like this is why many of us that are actual lifelong Democrats aren’t singing kumbaya over the likes of her and Romney and Kizinger.

Yeah - they’re anti-Trump and anti-insurrection but FFS that’s the bare ass minimum. They still support the majority of the GOP agenda and are continuing to vote against voting rights and continuing to support gerrymandering and anti-choice legislation.

Liz Cheney is talking a big game when it comes to 1/6 but she’s still happily on board with every shitty SCOTUS decision that Thomas and Alito and their henchmen have foisted on us this term.

Fuck her for protecting Uncle Ruckus and his crazy traitor wife.

Fucking this. What are some of y’all even talking about? She’s blocking because she sucks. Just because she hasn’t supported the recent fascism doesn’t change who she is. Fuck her

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Compared to the Trump kids and how they have financially benefited off the government and ignorant donors, Hunter is nothing. 

It’s not remotely similar. Why the fuck doesn’t Dubya step up and defend his appointment of Hunter to the board of Amtrak? Oh, right, because he’s a cowardly moron.

Let’s not forget that Don Jr’s cunt of a girlfriend got paid $60,000 for a speech barely over 2 minutes long at the Jan. 6 rally. But Hunter was overpaid. Riiiiiight. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Let’s not forget that Don Jr’s cunt of a girlfriend got paid $60,000 for a speech barely over 2 minutes long at the Jan. 6 rally. But Hunter was overpaid. Riiiiiight. 

Uh, let's also not forget that Ivanka was paid directly by taxpayers for her "job" in the administration.  I don't see Hunter with a job inside the administration. 

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Uh, let's also not forget that Ivanka was paid directly by taxpayers for her "job" in the administration.  I don't see Hunter with a job inside the administration. 

Yeah; but the outrageous fact of Jared and Ivanka having positions in the White House for which they were thoroughly unqualified, with budgets and staffs, while still profiting from their private business interests, is well established. There was also that time when Kellyanne Conway pitched one of Ivanka’s line of products during a political press briefing and suffered no consequences.

The payment to Guilfoyle is new information, as is the fact that Trump raised $250 Million in donations for a non-existent fraud defense fund. We also learned that he gave $1 Million of that to Mark Meadows’ PAC. They’re mobsters and it’s all about the grift. Imagine what we don’t know. And may never know.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Speculation is that his meltdown is tied to the committee looking into the Oath Keepers and their suspicious ties to Jackson (they were going to “protect” him, etc.)

Totally normal and rational response by someone who has nothing to hide. 

• Hook 'Em 2