Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I have every single shot rifle, pistol, and shotgun in the safe. I know your thought process. If it was lazily left in the garage on the shop table it would venture out on a Thursday afternoon and start murdering people. Magaamerica. That is so fucking lazy.

Im not sure you understand thought processes like the one I share with him. It’s seems illogical to spend good money on machinery you keep locked away. Would you do that with a new pair of shoes?

15 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

what's worse is it's becoming clear that we have 4 or 5 states (dakotas, wyoming, corn, montana) whose monolithic bitchassedness insures the country will burn due to their senatorial block of stupidity

There’s also Texas

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

This is interesting. Pro dead children? Who said that? I venture in cloak every now and again and typically roll my eyes but where in the fuck did I say I was pro dead children? Jesus man spin less.

Actions said it. Actions which made this latest massacre more likely, not less. You saw those actions and signed on to the team.

You “venture” where facts are spoken because you know your worldview is unmoored from any morality, and want to continue to believe the lies you tell yourself. 

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Are your really blaming it on guns? Got damn you are a stupid mother fucker.

Now do drunk driving and automobiles.

And there it is. The only country in the world where this kind of shit happens regularly, where people also have unfettered access to these types of guns, and I’m the stupid mother fucker for thinking we should start there. The false equivalency of cars and drunk drivers has been debunked thoroughly. Just admit your gun fetish is more important and if the blood of innocent children is the price to pay well you are good with that.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Just now, markstanco said:

I have every single shot rifle, pistol, and shotgun in the safe. I know your thought process. If it was lazily left in the garage on the shop table it would venture out on a Thursday afternoon and start murdering people. Magaamerica. That is so fucking lazy.

What the fuck does the fact that you keep your guns locked up have to do with anything? Did this kid stumble upon his granddad's unsecured Browning A5 and a box of 12 gauge ammo? You are a legit water-head retard. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Are your really blaming it on guns? Got damn you are a stupid mother fucker.

Now do drunk driving and automobiles.

Automobiles require training to operate, licensing to validate the training, registration, and insurance. Totally on board with doing the same for guns. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Nah you’re the kind of person who’s ok with children being murdered so you can feel better about having a tiny penis 

I had tears in my eyes all day. I went on a trip to dallas and back listening to it live. All I thought of was my 13 and 11 year old. People like you don’t bother me with statements like this. It amazes me there are people that do these things, and can do it nearly 20 times to 8 year old kids. My entire point has been the same. It’s not the gun, it’s the person who can kill 8 year old kids that many times. Mental health is the issue. Not a gun.
  • Fuck You 11

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

What the fuck does the fact that you keep your guns locked up have to do with anything? Did this kid stumble upon his granddad's unsecured Browning A5 and a box of 12 gauge ammo? You are a legit water-head retard. 

But see, this cross dressing, face cutting Mexican blah blah blah, mentally ill blah blah blah, just because I acted like him, doesn’t mean I admit or condone anything. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I own 5 guns. The government should regulate them. 
https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2022/05/22/i-own-5-guns-the-government-should-regulate-them/
As a gun owner I can’t say I’ve ever understood this idea that guns don’t kill people. Of course, they do. That’s why we give guns to our troops instead of baseball bats or steak knives. They are superlative at killing people because killing living things is what they are designed to do. I don’t see any use in trying to dance around that fact, especially as we have several centuries of evidence to back up the claim. The fact that guns can’t jump out of their holsters on their own and commit murder seems a poor reason not to regulate instruments that are expressly designed to be deadly

I own 5 and an old double barrel that I don’t think even works. I completely agree.

Automobiles require training to operate, licensing to validate the training, registration, and insurance. Totally on board with doing the same for guns. 

Training registration and insurance? I’m game with that. But still there are illegal gun owners out there.
  • Fuck You 8

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

I had tears in my eyes all day. I went on a trip to dallas and back listening to it live. All I thought of was my 13 and 11 year old. People like you don’t bother me with statements like this. It amazes me there are people that do these things, and can do it nearly 20 times to 8 year old kids. My entire point has been the same. It’s not the gun, it’s the person who can kill 8 year old kids that many times. Mental health is the issue. Not a gun.

So we are the only country with a mental health problem?

have any more bullshit to spew out.?

we have a gun problem. You are too much of a pussy and a coward to admit it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

This was Josh Hawley's response

Asked if there was any legislation he’d support to either prevent or decrease mass shootings, Hawley said he’d support increased sentences for federal firearms offenses.

What a fucking idiot

• Hook 'Em 2

Training registration and insurance? I’m game with that. But still there are illegal gun owners out there.

after ignoring dozens of posts fired at you with 100% accuracy on the subject of legal vs. illegal gun ownership your broken brain hits reset and you are right back to crux of the matter.

ILLEGAL GUNS DON'T KILL CHILDREN YOU DIPSHIT

• Hook 'Em 1

. Just admit your gun fetish is more important and if the blood of innocent children is the price to pay well you are good with that.

There it is. Because I like guns and target shooting means I like kids getting killed. Stop watching msnbc bro.

Tell me, and be honest. Me going out and target shooting with my boys, does that (to you) mean I like murder of kids? Yes or no answer please.
  • Fuck You 11

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I’m sure you cried your way all the way to the voting booth and pulled the lever like a good little rube. 

You support, with your votes and now your arguments in a public forum, the murder of children because you need to own a gun. Sorry you’re a pussy and can’t even own it 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I don't even want that.  But there is zero chance that kid appeared even remotely normal when he bought those guns.  I could walk into any gun store in the state and act crazy as fuck, pretend to be perspiring, speaking in tongues and 99% of them would ignore that and sell me a long rifle if I was repeating a bible verse.

• Like 1

how about a federal asset forfeiture angle for every sherriff buford t. justice out there - you get $1000 in your personal bank account for every gun you bring to your state ATF office.

put out a bounty on guns.  legal, illegal, steal 'em, confiscate them, whatever.  no questions asked.

i know who i'm doxing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

There it is. Because I like guns and target shooting means I like kids getting killed. Stop watching msnbc bro.

Tell me, and be honest. Me going out and target shooting with my boys, does that (to you) mean I like murder of kids? Yes or no answer please.

yes.

You can do that anytime you want at a shooting range without owning a single gun. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Markstanco is exactly as fucking stupid as Lauren Boebert 

Someone please tell this stupid bitch that it took better security to stop people from hijacking airplanes.

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Nice stat. 100% huh.

Dude, I’m ready to work with you.  I 100% want you to keep your guns.  I want everyone in America who is similarly law abiding and responsible to have the opportunity to keep their guns. I would be one of them. You accomplished preserving your right to own guns in round 1 of negotiations.  Bravo!

Now, I want to keep people like the Uvalde gunman from obtaining guns.  Would you approve of a law that would have allowed his grandmother or peers to have gotten him red flagged and prevented him from buying guns while he was obviously mentally troubled?  Would you support a law that he would have to be 21 to buy his guns?  Would you accept some sort of one time vetting process for purchasers who have never owned a gun before?

What are you willing to offer in return to those who simply want events like Uvalde to end?  Or are you completely intractile where guns are concerned?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Target shooting with what and why?  Why on one hand do you keep things in your safe, but on the other go let your kids blow away targets? 

after ignoring dozens of posts fired at you with 100% accuracy on the subject of legal vs. illegal gun ownership your broken brain hits reset and you are right back to crux of the matter.
ILLEGAL GUNS DON'T KILL CHILDREN YOU DIPSHIT

You are correct, People kill children.
  • Fuck You 16

2 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Dude, I’m ready to work with you.  I 100% want you to keep your guns.  I want everyone in America who is similarly law abiding and responsible to have the opportunity to keep their guns. I would be one of them. You accomplished preserving your right to own guns in round 1 of negotiations.  Bravo!

Now, I want to keep people like the Uvalde gunman from obtaining guns.  Would you approve of a law that would have allowed his grandmother or peers to have gotten him red flagged and prevented him from buying guns while he was obviously mentally troubled?  Would you support a law that he would have to be 21 to buy his guns?  Would you accept some sort of one time vetting process for purchasers who have never owned a gun before?

What are you willing to offer in return to those who simply want events like Uvalde to end?  Or are you completely intractile where guns are concerned?

he's still spinning after returning to square 1 on the legal/illegal ownership question.

give him a couple minutes.

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:

No one has said that.  I will tell you that if you have ever taken a photo of yourself holding a firearm, without the animal you just killed with it, you are a broken, small-cocked piece of shit who needs to bow out of this thread.  If I have misjudged, I apologized.  I have shot a ton of animals and I have never taken a photo of me and just a gun because I am not a limp-dick piece of shit who loves guns.  Guns are tool, like a shovel.  I don't have a photo with me and a shovel, spade, ladder or sharp-shooter. Unless I just re-sodded the lawn or other home improvement project.

• Hook 'Em 6

Typical. Target shooting for fun means I like mass murder. The disconnect is astounding.

You vote for people that continue to allow this to happen. So either you like dead kids or you’re a fucking rube. And you’re yet to answer anyone’s specific questions. I’m sure we are about to hear how you “can’t respond to everyone being mean” while you respond yo everything but direct questions.

27 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Sure, and if you catch someone without those things you can make it hurt. Might be more effective than T&Ps. 

Your position is clear. There is nothing that will change your mind as it relates to the proliferation of assault weapons. There is no body count high enough or age low enough that will make you say maybe we don’t need these kinds of weapons out there for every Tom Dick and Harry to buy.

So I’ll say no you don’t like the murder of the children to make you feel better about yourself. But you also damned sure don’t care enough to make it stop. Your indifference and inaction of the GQP is a symptom of the disease that keeps us locked in this vicious cycle. I’m sure you will cry your eyes out after the next mass school shooting too because make no mistake, there will be another one, and another one, and another one…

My position is clear that my ar15 won’t and never will kill a single person. Taking it away from me will still have the same statistics on deaths.

A f150 can kill a person as well with them texting. Let’s take away the ability to text or drive an f150 just to be safe. Same stats from me on this as well.

Mental health. This should be the focus.
  • Fuck You 14

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

goddamn you are one stupid sonofabitch.  please tell me you are aggy and not 40.  please.

He is a troll, and not even a good one.  What is interesting is that after a horrific tragedy where 21 people were killed including 19 elementary school children, markstanco feels what is most important is to go on a Longhorn message board and argue about the wonders of gun ownership.  It’s not that he is right or wrong on his views on gun laws (he is wrong) but that he chooses to argue it at this time is all you need to know that he is a piece of shit.  I guess I get to use the ignore button again on this site.  Not because I disagree with him but because he brings nothing worthwhile to this discussion or to this world in general.  

Here’s an idea. Since one of the surviving children in Uvalde smeared the blood of one of her classmates on herself and played dead, Texas could require this tactic be taught to the little ones in its active shooter drills training. Anything to make these children more responsible for their survival. And it builds character that could come in handy should they survive being shot at during spelling.

Edited by Satchel
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 4

Fucking imagine caring more about your hobby than the fact kids are routinely slaughtered by guns.  Nobody in power is even saying they want to take his hobby or guns away, just make it harder for guns to fall into the wrong hands in the future.  And somehow he feels threatened by that.

Closing loopholes, stronger background checks, and longer waiting periods are a bridge too far because he considers it an attack on his hobby.  And let's be perfectly clear, he cares way more about that than the fact that nearly two dozen kids were gunned down two days ago.  I'm so sick of these radical, extremist gun nuts.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread