Nebraska vs Nawfwestern - 11:30am - FOX (9:30 Pacific)

Pancho

2 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Lots of narratives being created by 9.95 gossip that’s been proven to be 99% bullshit. Sensitive little hoes. I wouldn’t wish ill on any Longhorn.

He did an interview where he said all starters at NU get six figure NIL deals and have cars and there were only like 4 players at Texas that had cars. It was not some 9.95 gossip. 

Edited by UTEE97
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

He did an interview where he said all starters at NU get six figure NIL deals and have cars and there were only like 4 players at Texas that had cars. It was not some 9.95 gossip. 

This site should know how little infrastructure we had for NIL in its infancy. Now a lot of guys on the team are balling. If anything we’ve got our shit together now.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

This isn't the Casey Thompson thread. Back on track or you get to miss week 1. 

I don't understand this. It's not like there are 3-5 pages of Casey talk. Or there is no relevance to discussing Casey in his first game at a new school. Maybe chill out for minute or two.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

This site should know how little infrastructure we had for NIL in its infancy. Now a lot of guys on the team are balling. If anything we’ve got our shit together now.

If you're a horn for life, you don't tell the world how shitty things were when you were a horn. He could have praised NU's NIL without taking a shot at Texas. When a former player does that, I stop cheering for them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I think the most frustrating think about Thompson was that most of the passes he throws get there with a revivers catch radius, but most aren’t where they are supposed to to make the receiver successful. Then on top of that you get one or two throws a quarter off the back foot that are just ducks.

Just watch his attempts the last quarter. Several decent balls, a jump ball TD on a double move, 2 ducks that floated, a nice throw on a scramble and 3 balls that were caught that should have been thrown better.

He is what he is. Pressure in the pocket screws up his footwork. The problem is that those ducks become picks eventually and his catchable balls that aren’t were they are supposed to be sometimes become picks or fumbles as well.