Nebraska vs Nawfwestern - 11:30am - FOX (9:30 Pacific)

Pancho

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Nebraska's offense looks pretty decent. Casey must have studied the playbook for 10,000 hours. 

I think he'll have a good season. His numbers here were good when he didn't have an injured throwing hand.

Ewers better be ready to fucking deal. Ewers comes out and kicks ass and everyone's happy. If he doesn't and Thompson is having a good season Sark is going to look like a fucking idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

I think he'll have a good season. His numbers here were good when he didn't have an injured throwing hand.

Ewers better be ready to fucking deal. Ewers comes out and kicks ass and everyone's happy. If he doesn't and Thompson is having a good season Sark is going to look like a fucking idiot. 

Sark already looks like a fucking idiot he doesn't need outside help. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

no one with a brain will ever fault sark for wanting ewers over thompson.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Hermanator said:

Casey is not going to have a good season. Let's not jump to conclusions after the first series against one of the worst P5 teams that gave him all day to throw. When given that much time, any QB (except Adrian Martinez) can make those throws.

1 minute ago, THUJONE said:

I truly don't get the Casey hate. Not at all. He is a good qb. He played all last year with a busted thumb. He is accurate downfield even if he doesn't have a howitzer. I hope he does well. 

Message board chatter would indicate he and his dad were high maintenance (to put it kindly) behind the scenes. That's all I've got

2 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

I truly don't get the Casey hate. Not at all. He is a good qb. He played all last year with a busted thumb. He is accurate downfield even if he doesn't have a howitzer. I hope he does well. 

That's all well and good but most people wouldn't have had an issue until he decided to talk shit about Texas one he was gone 

• Hook 'Em 2