• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

On 12/29/2021 at 3:20 PM, Lobo said:

That Oakley "Thermonuclear Protection" stickers haven't been merged into an NRA or Back the Blue sticker is a marketing sin of the highest order.  

What happened to this country?  We used to be on top of opportunities like this.  Now, we're a bottom.

Its a weird evolution.  Oakley, No Fear, Ain't Scared, Salt Life, Hillary for Prison, MAGA, Punisher, Let's Go Brandon, Fuck Joe Biden.

I was driving to my deer lease and the F150 in front of me had  Rice Dad, Harvard Dad, Cal Poly Dad stickers on its back window and then was covered in stickers about the Americans who died in Benghazi and Hillary should be in prison.  Also, there were some gimme stickers from the North American Hunting Club and Bassin'.

Driver did not look like he could afford to send his kids to any of those schools.

He bought it used or has a great sense of humor.

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Yeah. What's that about?

He probably wishes @Walden Ponderer would post less ... in this thread, at least.

Honestly, it was tiresome a week ago. Would be great if Ponderer limited himself to two or three of his favorites rather than vomiting every FB meme he could find.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

He probably wishes @Walden Ponderer would post less ... in this thread, at least.

Honestly, it was tiresome a week ago. Would be great if Ponderer limited himself to two or three of his favorites rather than vomiting every FB meme he could find.

I usually agree with this, but I think Ponderer's last 5-6 posts have been on point and pretty amusing.

And anyone who has an issue with a discussion or topic somewhere and then hunts down another posters unrelated posts to Neg is a massive little bitch.   Neg the post in question if that is what you want, but seeking unrelated posts to Neg is a bad reflection on you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'm definitely not saying all of Walden's hit but who cares, it takes 1 second to scroll past shit. 

Not when there's 10 or 20 at a time, so ...

giphy.gif

But I don't have to keep clicking on this thread. Sad that it's come to that but it is what is. Let the lameness continue ...