• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

On 12/27/2021 at 12:23 PM, 52-80 said:

fucking IRS wont let anything slip by, will they?  things that must be reported as income:

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 7.22.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 7.22.05 PM.png

That's how they got Capone.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:23 AM, deadshank said:

A779199E-F3CC-4E87-975C-F8D57E57FC36.jpeg

This should be a felony.

On 1/2/2022 at 10:18 AM, Brothahorn said:

6631da2c27b422e8806947ecc3a174f8.jpg

That will be me in about 20yrs.

44 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Not so much this tweet but some of the responses to it are super funny.

South Austin's Mom gave me a Pittsburgh Toilet once after I gave her a Cleveland Steamer.  The look on the dog's face was priceless.  

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Not so much this tweet but some of the responses to it are super funny.

i lived in a 1906   4k SqFt house in kansas city with 3 levels, including a full deep dark basement that actually had the original coal shute still in the basement. 

whole basement had obviously been amended after it went to a Natural gas heating sometime.

basement had all the plumbing fixtures on 1 side of the basement, incl washer/ washtub, shower (without a containing wall... and a throne without any walls around it.

I had 2 roommates.....   not afraid to say I used that basement shitter for emergencies and/or bubble gut bombing.... stunk the hell out of the basement more than a few times. 

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, demos said:

It’s awesome

I was underwhelmed, bought nothing got home and ordered the shit I need online or made it myself. Academy, BP, Cabelas eat shit. And I have a lot of fucking hobbies. They never have anything I need or want.

well la dee fuckin da

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was underwhelmed, bought nothing got home and ordered the shit I need online or made it myself. Academy, BP, Cabelas eat shit. And I have a lot of fucking hobbies. They never have anything I need or want.

I don’t really go into these places to buy things (same with Cabelas in Neb - that was before they built some here; awesome gun collection). They had fish in the pond and the kids could fish, so they had a good time and so did I.

I don’t really go into these places to buy things (same with Cabelas in Neb - that was before they built some here; awesome gun collection). They had fish in the pond and the kids could fish, so they had a good time and so did I.
Same, kid outgrew it and that was it. Still, weird business model having a huge fishing/hunting store that doesn't sell fishing/hunting gear for the most part.

12 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
50 minutes ago, demos said:

Same, kid outgrew it and that was it. Still, weird business model having a huge fishing/hunting store that doesn't sell fishing/hunting gear for the most part.

What's inside those giant stores if they don't sell fishing/hunting shit?  I went into that one near Kyle/Buda right after it opened.  It was kinda cool but I've never been back since.  When I do need something for fishing, I hit up McBride's or Academy in Austin.  But those big box shops (BSS/Cabelas/et. al. are everywhere in Middle America) , they must be doing something right.  

I need to check out a Dick's Sporting Goods sometime.  I've heard good things.  I get all my camping shit from REI but I've heard their fishing section is pretty good and value oriented.