Brett Favre is about to go through some things

Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

An aside, i'm a man. And i've never had more people on the internet vociferously calling me a cunt than when i posted under a username that makes people think that i am a woman. Pam Cummings is a bit from the B&E show in Austin that I thought was funny.

But like, any time some dude disagrees with me on this site, i get called a cunt. I can practically see the foam frothing from their mouths as they do it.

can brett favre be considered a cunt?

7 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

An aside, i'm a man. And i've never had more people on the internet vociferously calling me a cunt than when i posted under a username that makes people think that i am a woman. Pam Cummings is a bit from the B&E show in Austin that I thought was funny.

But like, any time some dude disagrees with me on this site, i get called a cunt. I can practically see the foam frothing from their mouths as they do it.

We can disagree, but you seek arguments and came out of the gate telling me to stfu, very on brand for Pam Cummings. There’s a reason you’re called a cunt. It’s because you’re a gaping cunt. I don’t let the likes of you draw me offsides.  

The below posts are ridiculous. Because I don’t want to read about Republican Christianity on a football thread, I’m team red?  Well, I’m not. Herschel is a nut and there’s a thread about him in the appropriate spot. 

6 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Yeah, let's talk about Herschel Walker instead. 

34 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Be sure to cheer for the team wearing red jerseys.

5 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

He is. On par with Pam Cummings. 

7 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

What am I? The arbiter of cuntiness now? Fuck!

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

We can disagree, but you seek arguments and came out of the gate telling me to stfu, very on brand for Pam Cummings. There’s a reason you’re called a cunt. It’s because you’re a gaping cunt. I don’t let the likes of you draw me offsides.  

The below posts are ridiculous. Because I don’t want to read about Republican Christianity on a football thread, I’m team red?  Well, I’m not. Herschel is a nut and there’s a thread about him in the appropriate spot. 

He is. On par with Pam Cummings. 

First ruling: this guy is definitely a cunt.

Edited by Pam Cummings

2 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Guys if we cannot unite around disapproving of Brett Favre stealing money from the poor and then lying about not knowing he was doing it, what can Americans unify around?

If I laid out the whole fact pattern from dic pics to embezzelment to tax fraud to failure to complete the project to the orphanage and people on welfare robbed of basic human  needs but left out states and names.  Then revealed it was Bob Stoops in Oklahoma, 100% of us would rally around how wrong that was and what a dick-munching asshole he is.  But because it's Favre and all his "background"...35% of people are thinking, "Meh.  Maybe that bitch, Mississippi, set him up..." 

• 4 weeks later...

Millions of our tax dollars goes to Mississippi to help poor folks. Mississippi decides to hand out that money to companies that don’t have any ties to their state other than Favre is an investor.

Favre was treating the state govt as his personal ATM to the tune of millions. Even if he truly did not know this was welfare money, and that is 100% questionable, he saw nothing wrong with govt money flowing into his pockets for zero reason.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ap-us-welfare-scandal-mississippi-favre_n_65c17b6ee4b0dbc806add022?1ji

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi’s state auditor filed court papers Monday renewing his call for Brett Favre to repay the state for welfare money that the auditor says was improperly spent on projects backed by the retired NFL quarterback.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 1:38 PM, Valmy77 said:

Guys if we cannot unite around disapproving of Brett Favre stealing money from the poor and then lying about not knowing he was doing it, what can Americans unify around?

That Aaron Rodgers is a cunt.

6 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So the question is, does Green Bay draft/trade for 1st ballot entrants to the Cunts HOF, or do they develop them through a year's long regimen of flat beer & cheese curds?

It's the cheese curds, definitely the cheese curds.

Mmm. cheese. 

Fun fact-the NFL has discretely reached out to the production team behind the NFL draft.  It's being held in Green Bay next year (Detroit this year).  They don't want to do it directly.  But they've expressed their strong wish that the production team find an excuse to conveniently not invite Aaron Rodgers nor Brett Favre to anything remotely associated with the Draft, Corporate Activation events, Sponsorship parties, etc.  I don't know how they do that, but it's fucking hilarious to me.  I'm sure both dipshits it's a violation of their 1st Amendment rights or some bullshit because we all know the Bill of Rights clearly states entitled cunt millionaires are allowed to go anywhere they want in Wisconsin---totally enshrined in our Constitution.  Remember the founding fathers from Milwaukee?  

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Mmm. cheese. 

Fun fact-the NFL has discretely reached out to the production team behind the NFL draft.  It's being held in Green Bay next year (Detroit this year).  They don't want to do it directly.  But they've expressed their strong wish that the production team find an excuse to conveniently not invite Aaron Rodgers nor Brett Favre to anything remotely associated with the Draft, Corporate Activation events, Sponsorship parties, etc.  I don't know how they do that, but it's fucking hilarious to me.  I'm sure both dipshits it's a violation of their 1st Amendment rights or some bullshit because we all know the Bill of Rights clearly states entitled cunt millionaires are allowed to go anywhere they want in Wisconsin---totally enshrined in our Constitution.  Remember the founding fathers from Milwaukee?  

They're still gonna have the Chmura hot tub interviews, correct? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Mmm. cheese. 

old.jpg

Hey, I have much more hair than that guy.  I just heard the story from a guy on the production team.  I just want Favre in jail for stealing from poor people and I want Aaron Rodgers to suffocate on his own lung fluid for convincing old, vulnerable people to die before their time.  Not too much to ask.  I mean, they still got their NFL pension...I'm not for seizing their hard-earned assets.  

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Hey, I have much more hair than that guy.  I just heard the story from a guy on the production team.  I just want Favre in jail for stealing from poor people and I want Aaron Rodgers to suffocate on his own lung fluid for convincing old, vulnerable people to die before their time.  Not too much to ask.  I mean, they still got their NFL pension...I'm not for seizing their hard-earned assets.  

Hard-Earned Assets sounds like a good name for a Taylor Swift opening act, maybe Travis can sing, or at least hum along.

2 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Hard-Earned Assets sounds like a good name for a Taylor Swift opening act, maybe Travis can sing, or at least hum along.

Well we do need a replacement opener now that Toby Keith is apparently taking a touring sabbatical.  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Mmm. cheese. 

image.png.de5f19a0b879049361254ed73e089767.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

I'd bet one year of Aaron Rodgers salary that I could convince Brett Favre, that Alice Cooper was the second signer of the Declaration of Independence after John Hancock. 

Used to think it was my moral compass/ethical integrity that kept me from stealing money from stupid people.  But in my old age, I've come to realize---I have none of those.  What held me back was simply my prize lack of imagination.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Another rich asshole stealing money from the government getting no jail time? My shock cannot be contained. 

He's just a worker trying to own the means of production instead of....wait...I think there's a word for this. 

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I'd bet one year of Aaron Rodgers salary that I could convince Brett Favre, that Alice Cooper was the second signer of the Declaration of Independence after John Hancock. 

Used to think it was my moral compass/ethical integrity that kept me from stealing money from stupid people.  But in my old age, I've come to realize---I have none of those.  What held me back was simply my prize lack of imagination.  

Herbie Hancock. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Because he keeps stealing money from poor people in the name of Patriotic Liberty to fund his cell phone data plan with which to send dick pics to South Austin's Mom?  

The man, like many others like him, provides a wonderful service to our nation.  Most people who support him know deep down inside he's a confidence man, a scammer, and a cunt.  But they continue down the road with him because they can't or won't admit they've been duped.  All throughout human history, we needed people like Brett Favre and others like him because it helps us identify the dumbfucks we can send off to do our bidding because they don't know any better.  If I can convince you to still support Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers or the others like them, I can probably get you to donate to my cause, vote for me, or drown your children.  We send them out as test-runs to see who the stupids are among us and who we can con.  We have always operated this way and 35% of this country will adhere to historical norms.  Because that's how this whole thing works.  It's not just stolen funds for gymnasiums.  It's about the whole of America.  I promise you, it's an elegant system that works beautifully when you're up top, in control.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Because he keeps stealing money from poor people in the name of Patriotic Liberty to fund his cell phone data plan with which to send dick pics to South Austin's Mom?  

The man, like many others like him, provides a wonderful service to our nation.  Most people who support him know deep down inside he's a confidence man, a scammer, and a cunt.  But they continue down the road with him because they can't or won't admit they've been duped.  All throughout human history, we needed people like Brett Favre and others like him because it helps us identify the dumbfucks we can send off to do our bidding because they don't know any better.  If I can convince you to still support Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers or the others like them, I can probably get you to donate to my cause, vote for me, or drown your children.  We send them out as test-runs to see who the stupids are among us and who we can con.  We have always operated this way and 35% of this country will adhere to historical norms.  Because that's how this whole thing works.  It's not just stolen funds for gymnasiums.  It's about the whole of America.  I promise you, it's an elegant system that works beautifully when you're up top, in control.  

Umm.. sorry I forgot the sarcasm tags on my post broseph. 

leave-britney-alone.gif.4b54c276d7fa679e55670d92d3760a0e.gif

but yes, everyone loves a flimflam man and a fool and his money are soon to part.

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Mmm. cheese. 

While they do have the right to say it, the NFL also has the right to invite, or not invite, the guests of their choosing.

11 hours ago, 'stache said:

Favre just needs to go on McAfee, spew some conspiracy theories, and he can grift his way out of this.

Why, he got a virus?

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Why don't you all just leave Brett alone!!!

IMG_6674.gif.4174cdbbda5b419e2654769e18bb930f.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Even Brett knows it wasn't Alice Cooper - it was Keith Richards.

• Haha 1

He doesn't get enough shit for the dick pics. This wasn't some shit where she was excited to meet Favre and was a fan and they exchanged numbers and some texting was happening back and forth to maybe make it seem like she wanted it. She was a reporter for the team. He got her number through somebody else and texted her that shit unsolicited. It fucked her career up. The dude is an ultimate creep.

His super hot wife should have left his ass and taken a shitpile of his money. She has stood by his sorry self thru his drunk years, his opioid addict years, and his playoff garbage. He’s sending dick pics while she’s fighting cancer. He can eat a bag of dicks.
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

His super hot wife should have left his ass and taken a shitpile of his money. She has stood by his sorry self thru his drunk years, his opioid addict years, and his playoff garbage. He’s sending dick pics while she’s fighting cancer. He can eat a bag of dicks.

wait, whuh?  I knew about the dick pic thing, but he did that shit while his wife was in hospital for cancer?  Seriously?  

wait, whuh?  I knew about the dick pic thing, but he did that shit while his wife was in hospital for cancer?  Seriously?  

I don’t think she was in the hospital. I’m not sure of her timeline but I think she was in recovery or might have still been in treatment. Still shitty. That woman has stood by him thru all his nonsense going back to junior high.
  • Hook 'Em 1