ULM Warhawks @ Longhorns 7PM on LHN - The Mullet Hath Arriveth

immamac

Ewers has been late to recognize Worthy open deep twice now. One was almost a pick and the other a missed TD. Ewers needs to speed up his processing. It’s been way too slow all game. Sark put the kiddy gloves on after the first pick and has just been giving him easy reads until that third down. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Ewers has been late to recognize Worthy open deep twice now. One was almost a pick and the other a missed TD. Ewers needs to speed up his processing. It’s been way too slow all game. Sark out the kiddy gloves on after the first pick and has just been giving him easy reads until that third down. 

for fuck's sake dude hasn't played in 2 years

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I remember Mack used to refuse to give a frosh kicker a scholly 

might be time to do do the anti Mack and get a kicker on scholly.... these guys scare the shit out of me.

Stone is putting his whole body into a kick that seems to barely make the fucking goalline. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Ewers has been late to recognize Worthy open deep twice now. One was almost a pick and the other a missed TD. Ewers needs to speed up his processing. It’s been way too slow all game. Sark out the kiddy gloves on after the first pick and has just been giving him easy reads until that third down. 

He definitely looks slow on his reads. I am sure that opening drive didn’t do wonders for his confidence. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Smax said:
3 minutes ago, Injury Prone said:
Ewers will be fine, he’s basically a true freshman, and doesn’t seem to get rattled easily. The future is bright. Replace the right side of that o-line though!

This those mad at mullet.. get a fucking grip the line is the bugger issue

I mean, it's his first half of football in two years and it's in front of 100k people.  He's pressing a bit.  I don't think we should shove him to the portal just yet.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, it's his first half of football in two years and it's in front of 100k people.  He's pressing a bit.  I don't think we should shove him to the portal just yet.

fuck Ewers for not being Joe Montana his first fucking game since his junior year of highschool.

• Like 2