aggy vs Miami - 9/17 8 PM CT ESPN

Sir Ulrich

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Cristobal is one of the worst game managers I've ever seen. 

Down 8 points with 4 minutes to play and he's running the clock all the way down to 5 seconds on 2nd and 30. He did a lot of of other dumb shit in the game too. 

Just poorly coached, offense looks like some Watson shit

4 minutes ago, wood said:

The only games aggy is gonna win this year will be when they can hold the opponent to like 10 points.

Offense really only scored 10 points. 7 came off a fumble on a punt return inside the redzone. 

Miami beat themselves. A blocked FG, another missed FG, and then a fumbled punt return. Plus, the normal shitty game management from Cristobal. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Offense really only scored 10 points. 7 came off a fumble on a punt return inside the redzone. 

Miami beat themselves. A blocked FG, another missed FG, and then a fumbled punt return. Plus, the normal shitty game management from Cristobal. 

Cristoball looked like a deer in the headlights. Being a HC is too big for him.

Edited by wood

6 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Cristobal was an awful game day coach at Oregon too. Just recruited his ass off and beat OSU that one time.

I am so tired of hearing that Cristobal, Jimbo, Saban, Smart and Pruitt are great recruiters.

Edited by Bevo
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I think he is 40 yrs old and was recruited off a farm.

They did a segment on him early in the game. Sang his praises. He was terrible. 

Any competent FBS team should have put up 30+ on aggy which was missing 4 defensive backs.  

• Hook 'Em 1