Roadkill vs trampling longhorns LHN 7 PM

immamac

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

air yards. Not including YAC. the 19 yard play was a 10 foot throw and was a shitty throw that needed Roschon to 1 hand catch it. 

That was for 11 yards. 19 yards to Bijon  near the beginning of that last drive before half time. But I do agree with your sentiment. His best plays have been short passes to the outside.

Edited by Jameslaw121
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Had Bijan wide open for 5 seconds one on one with a db on sideline. Instead scrambles right and throws 4 yrd pass to 8. 

when you suck, get the ball to your playmakers as quick as possible. 

the deep ball to worthy was an abortion. 

UTSA fans fully lubed. Tried to get a pic of the purse taco the pregnant chick next to me just crushed. Think I heard a crunch. Shocked. No way that’s old El Paso. 

*and fuck your Conte. Two decades of the same seats then moved to some bullshit. You can fuck right off 

sauced

1 minute ago, TriStone said:

I honestly think he actually believes he's gonna have a job in this industry after the LHN is gone.  How many other commentators came in and spent a year or two at LHN then moved on to bigger gigs?  Yet here he is all these years later.  Like fucking herpes.

I hope he becomes a CNN correspondent based in Siberia.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Looks like your preseason read on this team was the correct one 

They're having a hangover first half and playing with a backup QB who is backup QB quality. 

Card isn't a starting level QB. He's a game manager at best who throws a bad ball past 10 yds. 

Get it together and finish off this win then tough out as many wins as needed until Ewers is ready, and then the offense can open back up to what it should be and we can be the explosive team they can be. 

I expect the defense to have a much better 2nd half.